Reki

Oct 25, 2017
that's why i go with 'live, laugh, love', or 'que sera sera'

Dunno if that's how you write it but if it works for you, sure.

Bet Reki: $200, Launchpad will not post more than 40 times during Day 1

I'll accept but would like you to explain what changed your mind, 10 posts is nothing by your usual numbers.

The amount of bookkeeping Fanto needs to do with this game... it's kind of insane!

Fanto right now;

tumblr_p9unj6Eq9s1xvtynko4_400.gifv

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Bet Lone_Prodigy, 500: I'll post more than you this day phase

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Aside from tying up turmoil's ability to bet with anyone else, which i could see lp doing, if he thought of it. And technically it's well under his control to win/lose.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if that's how you write it but if it works for you, sure.

I'll accept but would like you to explain what changed your mind, 10 posts is nothing by your usual numbers.

Fanto right now;

tumblr_p9unj6Eq9s1xvtynko4_400.gifv
Yeah, I just thought about it and it's doable. The 30 might've been doable, even, but I am more comfortable with 40.

Although you're trying to cheat me into making more posts, which is really poor form! But I'll still take you up on it. If things go sideways and I need to post more, I will take the $200 hit.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Bet LaunchpadMcQ Accepted

Although you're trying to cheat me into making more posts, which is really poor form!

I wasn't, promise. Thought you'd decline again and that's why I was surprised; my first thought was that meanie!you could've consulted with partners in the meantime and agreed that a bet was a good cover to justify barely being present today.

$200 is low stakes, as you said, so I'll bring this up if you try to avoid important discussion this phase. Sounds fair?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Here is something for real trust.

I promise not to make a bet for the entire first day.

So, here is where the trust comes in, Some of you should bet on that. Its a trust thing, some of you trust me and some will not. might as well make some don bucks on it.

The poker game the first post is super interesting, TheChuggernaut had his finger on the button!

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Here is something for real trust.

I promise not to make a bet for the entire first day.

So, here is where the trust comes in, Some of you should bet on that. Its a trust thing, some of you trust me and some will not. might as well make some don bucks on it.

The poker game the first post is super interesting, TheChuggernaut had his finger on the button!
trying to tie peoples bets up so all your scum buddies can get the good stuff

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Blarg's willing to be poor? Against someone who can create money from nothing? If only that wasn't NAI.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I said, I wanted to see if faddy would follow through.

Me getting lightning is a nice bonus because I like things, and I'm town, but the reason for betting faddy isn't about me.

That makes sense, sorry it took me a while to get it! I think it's pretty likely Faddy wants to see somebody get the big-ticket items, doesn't matter if it's him, but I think it's a bad idea at least in the first couple hours of the game-- many worth cooperating on a goal like that later

That's kinda thin and I think you're hiding something role-related. I'm watching you, bird.

Ok, I'll take the bet

Bet Reki: $200, Launchpad will not post more than 40 times during Day 1

I thought it would be so much easier to be town and post freely XD

Jesus trying to keep up is a nightmare

I too bought some dice. If fat4all says what they do I'll confirm or deny

I was trying to keep notes of all the bets/purchases, but it's impossible, I've given up.

I won't be around until calendar tomorrow, looking forward to reading up on the 20 pages to come!