Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
Pop Tart Votes:

qbef83k.png

I'm looking at the Pop-Tart chart, and I must say I still don't understand why so many players "Pop-Tarted" Chugg. Granted, I know nothing of the meta, but voting to protect Chugg just because of money and the elusive promise of a N64 we know nothing about sound very weird to me.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at the Pop-Tart chart, and I must say I still don't understand why so many players "Pop-Tarted" Chugg. Granted, I know nothing of the meta, but voting to protect Chugg just because of money and the elusive promise of a N64 we know nothing about sound very weird to me.
The meta is to assume that a provable role is all the solving that needs to be done, and then ignore what it means for alignment and never think about alignment again and lose.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
We only seek an answer to the question of whether Pop-Tarts can be chugged or naut

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
The meta is to assume that a provable role is all the solving that needs to be done, and then ignore what it means for alignment and never think about alignment again and lose.

Sometimes, like when someone is a Day Vig, you should probably trust that they are town.

A day command in a bastard game is not something I am going to make a read on.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

By "meta" I was referring to the knowledge of other player's styles. A lot of people here seem to make decisions because of their history with other players. For obvious reasons, I cannot base my choices on this aspect.

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Faddy

I promise this isn't OMGUS lol. Everything Faddy has brought to the table has been extreamly low effort and I honestly expect better from him. His recent posts have me legit wondering if he's actually reading the thread. He just comes across as disengaged and I'm not a fan of it.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

I promise this isn't OMGUS lol. Everything Faddy has brought to the table has been extreamly low effort and I honestly expect better from him. His recent posts have me legit wondering if he's actually reading the thread. He just comes across as disengaged and I'm not a fan of it.

ngl, this could be said about anyone in this thread including me mate, what makes you place the vote on him ans not one me ?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
By "meta" I was referring to the knowledge of other player's styles. A lot of people here seem to make decisions because of their history with other players. For obvious reasons, I cannot base my choices on this aspect.
You can for a few players, and possibly with me, depending on how good I am at being scum, etc.

However I still wanted to make the comment regardless of your opinion of it.

I'll add, hey town, if you're gonna role claim at day end, you better leave an hour for people to react. Please. Learn and accept that your own team needs the time.

Oct 25, 2017
ngl, this could be said about anyone in this thread including me mate, what makes you place the vote on him ans not one me ?

You're not trying to pretend like your posts a

So uhh the Get wee Lightning fund doesn't seem to have taken off. Remember you (yes YOU) need to contribute some Don Bucks so we can get the cool item.

I would prefer wee gets it with pooled money and a coming together of a community and not chuggs who has tried to gain money through gambling and exploiting people.
Gambling and conning for a nintendo is praxis.

Stuff like this is.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
At this stage i would

Kill: Blarg
Inspect: Faddy
Protect: nin or Conditional Pancakes

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I can see that, but it could also be a town!Launch attempt at making sure that doesn't get lost when he flips.

Guessing my problem with it was that your accusation sounded a bit strong for the evidence you brought up, if that makes any sense. So let me ask, how sure are you about meanie!Launch? If possible, try not to invoke the boring "As sure as one can be D1." or any easy exit like that, please.

I don't think my tone really came across well if you think I was coming in strong on that. The (intendd) mood on those posts was more:

tenor.gif

Rather than anything more serious. Just something that catch my eye that I wanted to poke a bit.

This is what I was thinking of when I made that comment, Hedin. Figuring out that if you were to die, it'd be better to transfer your money to another player so it doesn't go to waste is a towny mindset in my eyes.

I could also see it being able to be manipulated by scum as well which is why said it was NAI to me because I can see how that would work for any side. Moot point since Fanto said it wasn't allowed but I just didn't see it as

Sometimes, like when someone is a Day Vig, you should probably trust that they are town.

PREACH! (I also slightly messed up though)

rac Any early thoughts? Your posts so far are more of light betting talk but not much else.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
The plan is simple, give Chuggs all the cash and Pop-Tart immunity and once he feels safe within a false sense of security steal everything from him whilst ensuring he isn't attacked and/or killed during the attempt

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That's....the scummiest thing I've seen this game

glad you quoted me, we finally can get into a conversation.

what makes you feel like my PIK is scummy? Or made you think that it ks the scummiest thing you read.

please elaborate for me to respond and other see what is going on

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
glad you quoted me, we finally can get into a conversation.

what makes you feel like my PIK is scummy? Or made you think that it ks the scummiest thing you read.

please elaborate for me to respond and other see what is going on
Killing blarg on day one is almost like killing a noob. Pointless filler.
wanting to protect yourself is sad and violates the whole spirit of PIK. Yeah, yeah, you said pancakes. But aside from her role claim of vanilla i have no idea why you'd want to protect her, and it's not like you offered reasoning.

the Inspect is whatever.

Oct 25, 2017
nevermind, you cut off poat now made sense in my head.

Okay good lol. But just as an example, you asking questions and trying to get a better understanding of my read is something that makes me think you're actually engaged with the game. Faddy is out here giving reads while using words like "Conning" while coming across as disengaged. I'm just not a big fan of that.

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
wanting to protect yourself is sad and violates the whole spirit of PIK. Yeah, yeah, you said pancakes. But aside from her role claim of vanilla i have no idea why you'd want to protect her, and it's not like you offered reasoning.

the Inspect is whatever.
What would your PIK be, wee?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

There isn't much to comment on. I disliked Zipped list of town/scum because it was different to my list. Other than that I can't think of any one else that has expressed much of an opinion.

If you want meta reads. Blarg is posting his usual nonsense. You are active but not as over-active as you are when it is obvious you are town. wee is light town. Reki pinged me as scum for a series of nothing questions.

I have a whole list of people I have absolutely nothing on. Rac, L_P, Maol, Stan, VA. And unfortunatley there isn't anyone in this game I have a good meta read on so it is hard to find some easy towns. And it doesn't make it easier when you are someone I can usually find as town early but inn this game In have nagging doubts.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

that is correct, i had no idea who to put in, the first who came into my head were Sparks and blarg.
both are lazy. You got me on that one

Putting me inside was kind of a joke, did not think youu would get mad at that,
giving a reason on your PIK was not always the case but since you are not asking for it i am going to tell you why.

the way she has been playing is giving me vibes that i want to keep longer in the game.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It is weird how Jman hasn't posted yet and it's definitely not his usual play I think lol.

What do you think about Chugg's case for Faddy?
I agree with it and with blarg's supposition that there could be an item thief and i find faddy sus with trying to be sure i have a trackable item and basically i distrust that. Otoh he hasn't done anything firmly scum!faddy, he is weird as town.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I don't get it. Can you be less kyaa and say it again?

I don't like some parts of his play so far (woe is me, #feels similarities to his previous scum plays, the bet with Reki) and that makes me a bit suspicious about him. His insistence about me being town though makes me think that [REDACTED or HOLY SHIT REDACTED] and because of that he should be given a day at least. It still could be a pocket attempt, won't deny that, and that's why he eventually needs to give more unless / regardless if his play improves.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I agree with it and with blarg's supposition that there could be an item thief and i find faddy sus with trying to be sure i have a trackable item and basically i distrust that. Otoh he hasn't done anything firmly scum!faddy, he is weird as town.

yet you want to inspect Sparks and kill me, no mention of faddy in your PIK, yet you agree soth chuggs who is votingfor him.
my comment on that ?
YIKES!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
To ask one last question. How does scum!faddy normally play?
there's something about the methods he uses to cause confrontations that i often pick up on, but it can be hard to pick out from his town tunnels. Not sure i can explain it at all. Also he can pushed into making small errors, but that often takes days of hard work and claim info.
yet you want to inspect Sparks and kill me, no mention of faddy in your PIK, yet you agree soth chuggs who is votingfor him.
my comment on that ?
YIKES!
If it makes you feel better i also want to kill faddy and zipped and maybe reki. PIK is supposed to be single options, not top 3's.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I like nin's vibes and I'm not sure what more I can go on than that..

But it might be the michael p huber avatar that's influencing me

Oct 25, 2017
You are active but not as over-active as you are when it is obvious you are town. wee is light town.

I really don't mean to keep singling out the stuff about me, but it's comments like these that are rubbing the wrong way. I have the second most posts (Maybe 3rd or 4th now because Blarg and Wee have been pretty active in these last couple of pages.) in this thread which is always about where I usually am, yet you're throwing shade at my activity for some reason? On the other hand, I have been asleep up till I started posting so if one where to say, I dunno, start posting a couple of pages ago while not bothering to read the rest of the thread they might get the impression that I haven't been active.

As for your second post, why exactly?