What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
the pot shots are spread throughout the beastcast. it's p clear he's nice high on it

edit: i should've refreshed first

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Oh you just know Brad is all in on Death Stranding.

What's the MW comment that Dan made on today's pod? I think I missed it...

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I'm more excited to hear Dan talk about DS once embargo breaks more than anything else that concerns DS. Having said that, when you got Kojima telling you....

hSkmjQj.png

and shit like it's better to walk to the city than use the bike because you will miss out on the views and song.etc It's clear he's going for a very specific feeling and mood when it comes to the gameplay. As in, you will cry once you see the city after all the shit you've been throughout the journey lmao. So, it likely won't be pleasant hence the survival mechanics. Now, you're either into that tone and feel or you're not. I guess for the people who are not, the saving grace could be the story but who knows where that will going to end up.

I'm more interested in knowing how much the experience would differ once the game is in the hands of millions of people and how large swaths of players could affect the landscape/gameplay if all what Kojima is saying about the game is true.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the inevitable supercut of Dan watching the different Death Stranding trailers mixed with his thoughts come Nov 1st's Beastcast

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
To contrast it seems like Bakalar is liking it? At least it seemed like that's what was being alluded to about beef between Dan and Jeff.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Dan: How could you ever NOT finish a video game?

Abby: Yeah, how could you maybe not be as far ahead as everyone else and then they give their opinion on the game, and then you get upset with them, but really one person was just dogpiling what somebody else said and they were not to blame.

I'm reading this as Jeff wasn't as far as Abby/Dan, Dan started trashing the game and maybe spoiling some of it, Abby agreeing with him, and Jeff getting mad at BOTH of them, even though Dan is mostly responsible.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
"The only other game I am playing right now is Doremon. We only have so much time on this mortal coil."

He's trying to say as much as contractually possible in this cast lol

May 5, 2018
I think y'all are being too presumptuous over Dan not liking Death Stranding. Clearly he loves it so much he'll make it a new game show sensation and call the show Defalcate my Deaths.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell which I believe: "Dan hates Death Stranding so much it's improving his opinion on RDR2" or "Dan loves Death Stranding but for a lot of the same reasons he hated RDR2 so he's walking back his criticism"

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
"The only other game I am playing right now is Doremon. We only have so much time on this mortal coil."

He's trying to say as much as contractually possible in this cast lol

I mean to be fair if there's one thing to validate your time on earth it's Doraemon.

Though seriously any SE asian kids in here whose childhood was Doraemon? Only me?

Oct 25, 2017
I played a bit of "We were here together" and it's a shame nobody seems to know or care about this game because it's a really, really fun "escape the room" coop puzzle game.
(It would make for a cool QL *cough cough*)

May 5, 2018
I remember when I went to Spain for a study abroad trip for college in 2013, I saw countless adverts and even plenty of TV air time for Doraemon. Seems like Doraemon is pretty huge in Spain.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Brands made Dan pay even more taxes than his shirts and self help books and he still loves them

He'll never turn on them

Oct 27, 2017
My mom, who spends all day on Facebook, has somehow never seen Drew Scanlon. I'm not sure what's more mind blowing: The fact that she hasn't seen his face, or the fact that I find that fact mind blowing.

She even watches that third hour Good Morning America show he was on!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I recently found a good authentic Filipino restaurant and goddamn I've been obsessed with Filipino food.

Uhhh relevant because of Jan I guess

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
My mom, who spends all day on Facebook, has somehow never seen Drew Scanlon. I'm not sure what's more mind blowing: The fact that she hasn't seen his face, or the fact that I find that fact mind blowing.

She even watches that third hour Good Morning America show he was on!

Facebook is the land of minions, ain't no room for Blinking White Guy memes.

Oakinn

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone catch the jeff/ mike thing were jeff said to mike you arent being paid by GB.....yet. Or did i mishear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.