What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
How have I never seen this before
TG5wsnzFVOxHJgqEZsTqZqlCS-tnF9kdOB6qiUkwois.jpg

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh is the playdate the same Nancy Drew game?

very good to see them continue it like that but... I did not finish the last one, as always, so I'll be watching that now instead

Oct 25, 2017
vagina bone noun
-a hard tissue making up the skeleton in some female mammals which aids in birthing
"they removed her vagina bones"

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Hey everyone how's your Friday going, thought I'd check on the thread and

DEAR LORD

i was playin rdr2 today and a guy challenged me to a horse race. I was winning until I crashed into another rider. The rider got pissed off that I killed his horse so he shot at me until I shot him back. I failed the race too.

i also found some KKK guys having a rally and blew them up with dynamite and shot some zombie ppl in the bayou area.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I get the sentiment of "haha the review thread will be a glorious shitshow" but I'm already feeling fremdschamen just from that embargo topic. God, review threads are the worst. I genuinely wonder at the age of some people because they type like they're still 15 and we're on the forum my friend and I hosted about wrestling and video games.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
RDR2's open world is beautiful and I like how you have to discover things but what you get for finding stuff is often unrewarding imo. Yeah it's neat that I found a Civil War knife or a rare shotgun but it hardly seems to matter.

Skyrim did this stuff better imo (not perfectly but better) because you could find whole sidequests, neat loot, cool lore, dragon shouts, etc.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Fuck, they just announced what season three of The Adventure Zone will be and i'm fucking hyped.

Also, it's crazy how big the McElroy family of products has gotten considering they used to just be those wacky assholes from Polygon.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
RDR2's open world is beautiful and I like how you have to discover things but what you get for finding stuff is often unrewarding imo. Yeah it's neat that I found a Civil War knife or a rare shotgun but it hardly seems to matter.

Skyrim did this stuff better imo (not perfectly but better) because you could find whole sidequests, neat loot, cool lore, dragon shouts, etc.

This was my problem with both RDR2 and BOTW. These huge open worlds and nothing interesting to find.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Skyrim wins when you're finding lore, quests, or shouts but I found the loot to be about as bad if not worse than the stuff you'd find in BOTW.

The biggest thing that BOTW and other modern open world games have over Skyrim is that it feels way better to actually get to that stuff, both in terms of movement and combat/puzzle solving.

Status
Not open for further replies.