What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
51gV6VPh2iL.jpg
I said "what the fuck?" out loud.

dantès

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 24, 2019
We got the longer breakmusic in the premium bombcast this week? I feel insulted!

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anyone else getting a stuttering feeling in outer worlds?

it's weird because my frametimes aren't moving at all

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
anyone else getting a stuttering feeling in outer worlds?

it's weird because my frametimes aren't moving at all
yes
Man he must really hate death stranding.
dan said on Twitter that he walked miles to find his cheese it pizza
that actually means he loves ds
he resonated so much with ds that he wanted to feel like reedus all while looping this song

Oct 25, 2017
Don't understand what's with all the hate. There may be too many MMO-like quests at the beginning, but they were skippable. Behind all that grind is still a great AAA game nonetheless?
I thought it was completely forgettable and kind of regretted my time with it afterwards. But it did get good reviews back then and even won some GotY awards. It's quite divisive for some reason.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Don't understand what's with all the hate. There may be too many MMO-like quests at the beginning, but they were skippable. Behind all that grind is still a great AAA game nonetheless?
It's a great game. Put nearly 300 hours into it. Probably the last true Bioware game for me.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You have multiple characters you can use to do runs... They all play very differently (sword/shield, bow and arrow, daggers, martial arts, etc)... They each have their own skill tree that you fill up as you gain xp during the runs but they also all have skills that, when unlocked, are shared with all members of the family so you actually have a reason to diversify and try all the characters. The game actually has a story, you have a ton of stuff to unlock as you progress further into the different dungeons.

The actual combat is pretty fun and you really have to play each characters to their own strengths so, for example, the girl with the bow needs to kite enemies around if she wants to survive where the Dad (sword and shield) is more of a tank who moves slower but can block a lot of damage.

Oh and the graphics are amazing, the music is great and the voice overs are really well made.
I like what I'm seeing and hearing. Thanks!

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like Games Journalists, Giant Bomb included, went collectively insane when they said that Dragon Age: Inquisition wasn't a boring slog.

ashbash159

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered Pulse and Hausu to arrive today based on Super Eyepatch Wolf's recommendations.

Also have Midsommar arriving Monday (release date in UK). Man that fucking was movie is ridiculous I love it so much.

I pirated Parasite because who wants to wait until February to watch it in the UK. Why do the best movies of the year (non-blockbusters) always have to release months after they do in the US when everybody is talking about it.
Anyway yes Parasite is amazing.

Also wish the Lighthouse wasn't out at the end of January. I love The VVitch so much I need to see Robert Eggers new movie.

Finished Modern Warfare last night at 2AM. I honestly don't know if it was the first 2AM or second 2AM because the clocks went back in the UK.
Do the clocks go back on a different day in the US? This always confuses me every time it happens. Instead of 8 hours behind for west coast and 5 for east coast it shifts an hour and I never know what's going on. Like is the F1 Mexican GP still on at 7PM tonight UK time or has it changed (I'm going to look).

Anyway MW is fantastic. I just kinda got the itch to play a COD as I hadn't played one since Advanced Warfare (I took me a while to remember what it was called). I think this is the best time I've had playing a COD since COD4. I'm really surprised. I usually only watch the GB QL of any COD game that releases and think it looks sooooo boring, but playing it is the complete opposite. The campaign looks fucking ridiculously good on my LG B6 OLED.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
MW looked busted as hell in UPF. Not just the bugs but the balancing seems really extreme. It's like they kept multiplayer TTK in the co-op vs AI modes.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
What was the really fucked up movie Dan mentioned with all the quick cuts? Liberate ? I can't find anything on it, but I think I misheard.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe people remember Dragon Age Inquistion let alone the discourse around it

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aww Abby standing up to Mean Ol' Bakalar in defence of Dan in the latest Six Crazy Frights

Status
Not open for further replies.