What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
This costume contest on the gamespot stream is a cool idea.

I need to hurry up and level up to get to the good parts of ffxiv. Its just been really boring fetch quests so far

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
What a basic bitch. That is the most white bread sitcom today.
ChpC.gif

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm watching the Event Horizon F&40's and I thought this was the movie that I've seen the gif of Chris Tucker narrating a bunch of stuff to Bruce Willis while dancing around. What am I thinking of?

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Huh weird, every time Dan talked about Event Horizon traumatizing him as a child, I was thinking how a movie that seemed so goofy could have such an impact.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I have some shameful words to say: I haven't watched any of the new Halloween F&40s yet...

Just haven't been in the mood...

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, a sun(? moon??) that can make you bleed because it wills it is quite unsettling.

Plus, space orcs.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catching up on UPF and how bad does that Spec OPS mode look? After watching that I don't think I'm even going to play it again. Tacked on trash of a mode.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i was playing cod mw last night and the black bars in the cutscenes were noticeably cloudy on my tv and i think im going to get that lg oled next paycheck

it might not be as bright as my current tv, but man, i reeeeeeeally want those perfect black levels

edit: oh snap, it even has a 120hz screen

fuuuuuuck

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
i was playing cod mw last night and the black bars in the cutscenes were noticeably cloudy on my tv and i think im going to get that lg oled next paycheck

it might not be as bright as my current tv, but man, i reeeeeeeally want those perfect black levels
When Farah popped open that flare in the beginning of the third mission. I gasped. Shit looks incredible on an OLED + HDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.