What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
fHcaWSG.png

Sep 12, 2018
happy birthday she_esh

why is everyone birthing recently

Thanks y'all! Starting my 30s as I mean to go on by staring at Steam not knowing what to play while having GBI playing on my other monitor.

Dogpostsonly

Oct 23, 2019
Happy birthday She_esh!

way off topic but does anyone know of a place where folks meet online to do writing together? I used to be part of a star wars fanfiction group that was like twelve people at peak, where everyone wrote collaboratively. It arouse out of a community made for playing X-Wing vs TIE Fighter and creating custom missions, which graduated to group members writing stories about those missions. I love creative writing but hate doing it alone and also know my writing is terrible so it only really works in a group where everyone else is also amateurs.

I don't think this kind of thing really exists anymore? It was such an old internet type thing. Fanfiction sites tend to be just individuals writing and honestly are way too open and public for me. I doubt such a thing exists but I live in hope.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Happy birthday She_esh!

way off topic but does anyone know of a place where folks meet online to do writing together? I used to be part of a star wars fanfiction group that was like twelve people at peak, where everyone wrote collaboratively. It arouse out of a community made for playing X-Wing vs TIE Fighter and creating custom missions, which graduated to group members writing stories about those missions. I love creative writing but hate doing it alone and also know my writing is terrible so it only really works in a group where everyone else is also amateurs.

I don't think this kind of thing really exists anymore? It was such an old internet type thing. Fanfiction sites tend to be just individuals writing and honestly are way too open and public for me. I doubt such a thing exists but I live in hope.

May not be what you're looking for, but there's a /r/writingprompts subreddit where someone proposes a premise and people then write a short story about it.

There might be some sort of collab writing subreddit somewhere too.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Happy Birthday she_esh

You should play Dicey Dungeons. If you don't own it yet you should buy Dicey Dungeons and then play Dicey Dungeons.
i really like the game but ive just hit such a wall with it

i can't ever beat any of the further episodes no matter what i do and it's so disheartening when i lose a battle by one hp so then i just immediately quit

i need to read a get better at guide or watch a video of someone who knows what they're doing or something

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I've never watched Captain Tsubasa but going by that game trailer it's just anime soccer where players harness the power of animals (hawks, tigers) to get good? Game looks really cool.
Better watch the next best thing, Shaolin Soccer.

izpg5z7.gif

Refreshed YouTube and saw no less than 5 Doom Eternal videos from Gamespot lol.
Hell yeah, just like I mentioned. Embargo was going to get lifted any minute and it looks like it just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.