• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
dadjumper Charlotte Lucas I watched the first episode of Sex Education and I did not expect the show to be so...fanciful? It's like in this weird place out of time that's super colourful and playful and bringing up a lot of personal stuff all at once. It's a lot of fun! Maeve really reminds me of Britta from Community for some reason too.

Oct 27, 2017
I had to give up reading the original Thrawn Trilogy because it was so boring and corny. It felt like a piece of fanfiction with how often to kept directly referencing Star Wars shit in the most cringey way.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
dadjumper Charlotte Lucas I watched the first episode of Sex Education and I did not expect the show to be so...fanciful? It's like in this weird place out of time that's super colourful and playful and bringing up a lot of personal stuff all at once. It's a lot of fun! Maeve really reminds me of Britta from Community for some reason too.

It's always weird seeing people talk about this show, because a mate of mine hooked up with one of the stars (I think? I haven't watched it but I know she's in it) when we were back packing around Europe in like 2012. Small world!

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
It's always weird seeing people talk about this show, because a mate of mine hooked up with one of the stars (I think? I haven't watched it but I know she's in it) when we were back packing around Europe in like 2012. Small world!

Why does that make it weird, bro.

Drop the name, you know you want to.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the west coast QL of Arknights

(I just think Penguin Logistics is a cool organization name)

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017

I know at least 3 to 4 people who worked on that show in various capacities. I am thrilled that so many people love it.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodstained bootleg #blitzpressions:

• Teps Oceceus makes farming a joke.
  • I'm still really enjoying traversal now that I'm fully powered up (except for Dimension Shift).
  • Tis Rozain is fine, but it takes a fraction of a section longer to start that Chisel Barrage and Heretical Grinder, so I'm slower to warm to it. I haven't tried Void Ray yet.
  • I'm imagining carrying over all of these high-powered shards and equipment over to New Game +, which I almost never play, and I'm just cackling with joyful anticipation. Zangetsu is going to get his ass handed to him after I fuck him up.
  • I didn't even dabble that much in New Game + in Dark Souls, so Bloodstained is the first time I've really thought about playing New Game +. The act of grinding to power up these shards makes New Game+ actually more interesting.

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the Transmitter storyline in The Silver Case. As a game.....man that game has some really rough, repetitive bits even for a VN (what were they thinking with that Shelter Tower section!!! Or like the entirety of case #4 with the constant need to check your email). As a story, I liked it enough to buy the 25th Ward while it's still on sale. I really enjoy Suda's usage of multimedia bits even despite how comically pixelated it all looks.

Dogpostsonly

Oct 23, 2019
Aaron Allston was the greatest Star Wars EU writer and a genuine talent. When I learned he had passed away it felt like a gut punch.

Happy birthday to blitz! You're a great poster and having also just turned twenty nine exactly this time last week I also feel life has gone in a strange way. But there's still time to change things.

I really really like sex education even if it's weird Britain meets America mash up constantly throws me for a loop.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Well everyone it is MLK Day but it is also my birthday.

I am 29. I don't feel like I'm 29 based on where I'm currently at in life but you just gotta roll with the punches.

I really appreciate you all as a community and as my "internet friends" and thanks for embracing Blitzmas, it brought a smile to my face.

Giant Bomb is wholesome entertainment and I'm glad to be a part of the fan base.

Thanks and have a great day.
Happy Birthday, Blitz!

Saw Bad Boys 3 today, it was better than it had any right to be.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Randomly listening to the 2-14-2012 Bombcast which discusses the Broken Age Kickstarter and they joke about the notion of someone using Kickstarter to fund a big budget space sim

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cleaning up the endgame of Final Fantasy 8 and god damn if its not some late 90's, grade A "gotta sell some game guides" bullshit.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Ben continues to get more into Monster Hunter so we can get Monster Hunter co-op streams. I play a lot of Monster Hunter yet it's not enough Monster Hunter in my life.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So yeah, I grabbed Dead Cells on the Switch over the week-end and it's nice to start fresh after not playing since around 1.0 release time on PC... They've added so much stuff!

Also, not only are there costumes now but there's a Goku costume!

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it's also really funny

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Happy Birthday :-) I hope you have a great day too Blitz
Happy Birthday Blitz!

I'm turning 29 this year too. I think I'll have a similar feeling you have now where I won't feel 29 but that's how it is.
Have a great day.
Its crazy to think we once had:

Doom
LoU2
FF7R
Animal Crossing
Cyberpunk
Watch Dogs Legion
Avengers
Dying Light 2

All releasing in like a 2 month time-frame. Unsustainable, I suppose.

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Blitz, the best user in this thread.

:)
Are there any games left that are actually coming out this year?

Also Happy Blitzday Blitzrules240
Happy birthday Blitzrules240, a day before mine too!

2686582-ok.gif
Happy birthday dude, always love reading your thoughts on games!
Yes the only game that matters Animal Crossing: New Horizons

For example did you know Blitzrules240 shares a birthday with Opal the Elephant? Happy birthday to both of them.
Happy birthday buddy. Your #blitzpressions are my highlight of this thread. Thanks for all you do for this community of misfits.
Enjoy yourself! :D
happy #blitzday. my blitzday coming up in march will also be my 29th and yeah... feels weird.
Happy Birthday man!!
Happy Birthday Blitzrules240

Go do some sick donuts in your forklift (if you still drive a forklift in your job?)
hbd Blitzrules240 please treat yourself to a fine ubisoft wine
hbd Blitzrules240 I don't post as much as I'd like but I lurk a lot in this thread (probably the best thread in this site!).
Aaron Allston was the greatest Star Wars EU writer and a genuine talent. When I learned he had passed away it felt like a gut punch.

Happy birthday to blitz! You're a great poster and having also just turned twenty nine exactly this time last week I also feel life has gone in a strange way. But there's still time to change things.

I really really like sex education even if it's weird Britain meets America mash up constantly throws me for a loop.
Happy Birthday, Blitz!

Saw Bad Boys 3 today, it was better than it had any right to be.
Thanks everyone, I was smiling as I read all the replies on my break. More blitzpressions to come in 2020
tenor.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously tho... I might be missing something obvious because I just can't kill the fucking Warden, the very first boss in Surge 2... Like I'm. It even getting him down to 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.