• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
Brad's reaction upon hearing of the Dying Light 2 delay:

tumblr_493aa71a11855249eae66eb93de3c8f8_cd938a55_250%2B%25281%2529.webp

Dogpostsonly

Oct 23, 2019
Hey its MLK Day hit me with ur worst MLK takes

Major league Kombat came too early in the esports cycle and would have been widely successful today. Yeah having the fatalities be real live video enacted on piss poor paid QA staff was in poor taste but it was a perfect metaphor for the cost of game development.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Nier A update.

Nier A is awesome. It's the first time in a LONG while I've been this hooked to a game. I beat Route A on Friday and left it last night just about to hit the Final Battle in Route B. whoever said 9S is weak did not equip a Spear with Crit Plus and Weapon Atk +6 Chip.

Is...Route C as long as Route A? Despite being the same thing, I find I did Route B even quicker than A.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Nier A update.

Nier A is awesome. It's the first time in a LONG while I've been this hooked to a game. I beat Route A on Friday and left it last night just about to hit the Final Battle in Route B. whoever said 9S is weak did not equip a Spear with Crit Plus and Weapon Atk +6 Chip.

Is...Route C as long as Route A? Despite being the same thing, I find I did Route B even quicker than A.
B tends to go faster, yeah.

Depending on how much side stuff you do, my vague memory is that getting through C is roughly as long as A? Possibly a little longer. But now you're getting into the real shit, so enjoy!

May 5, 2018
Huh, so I thought I made my league have 10 players maximum, but it might be 12 since we have an 11th member in the league (welcome ethranes, who probably has a different username here on Era since I couldn't link that username here). So again, the link is here if someone wants to be the 12th publisher (or maybe I put in a publisher limit of 14, but I think it's 12) Again thanks to everyone whose join the league so far.

Edit: Wait, ethranes was someone who got banned here on Era? Does anyone remember what it was for?

Last edited:

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Well everyone it is MLK Day but it is also my birthday.

I am 29. I don't feel like I'm 29 based on where I'm currently at in life but you just gotta roll with the punches.

I really appreciate you all as a community and as my "internet friends" and thanks for embracing Blitzmas, it brought a smile to my face.

Giant Bomb is wholesome entertainment and I'm glad to be a part of the fan base.

Thanks and have a great day.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I'm sure Dan's new job has a whole host of stresses and pressures, but being in close proximity to Big E doing his thing must really be something.

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017

I am 29. I don't feel like I'm 29 based on where I'm currently at in life but you just gotta roll with the punches.

I really appreciate you all as a community and as my "internet friends" and thanks for embracing Blitzmas, it brought a smile to my face.

Giant Bomb is wholesome entertainment and I'm glad to be a part of the fan base.

Happy Birthday :-) I hope you have a great day too Blitz

May 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Blitz!

I'm turning 29 this year too. I think I'll have a similar feeling you have now where I won't feel 29 but that's how it is.
Have a great day.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Happy Blitzday!

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Its crazy to think we once had:

Doom
LoU2
FF7R
Animal Crossing
Cyberpunk
Watch Dogs Legion
Avengers
Dying Light 2

All releasing in like a 2 month time-frame. Unsustainable, I suppose.

Happy Birthday!

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
eh, I'm still fine with this release list. I'm dipping into the insanity that's KH3 DLC this week (as soon as I'm done with Nier) and then I've got a LOOONG LIST of:

-Metro Exodus
-Dishonored 2 DLC
-Sekiro
-Deus EX: MD
-Dragon Quest XI

Sure it's short but just DQXI is a long game!

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Happy birthday!

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Happy birthday dude, always love reading your thoughts on games!

Oct 25, 2017
If I worked on Animal Crossing I would just ship the game in a completely unfinished state and continued to add stuff to it later on.
You just have to always be one day ahead of everybody else, easy. Also changing the system clock now bricks the system.
Hire me Nintendo.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan

Happy birthday buddy. Your #blitzpressions are my highlight of this thread. Thanks for all you do for this community of misfits.
Enjoy yourself! :D

May 30, 2018

happy #blitzday. my blitzday coming up in march will also be my 29th and yeah... feels weird.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017

Happy Birthday man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.