• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
2 gifts from Mechaplum

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Mechaplum Mechaplum!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mechaplum said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Evergarden - Won by Faith Faith (19 entries)
  • Steam Steam: 11-11 Memories Retold - Won by Elven_Star Elven_Star (24 entries)

sauce

Oct 25, 2017
Ohhhh, I didn't know that. I couldn't see anything that told me the name of it (and still can't... either I'm really blind, or it's maybe part of Enhanced Steam or something?).
Nah it's a browser dev tools thing. All you have to do is open up the inspector, head over to the networks tab, and when you click the redeem button, you can see the response from the ajax call there. In "line details" will be the name of the game, if it were already used/you own it

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I uh, won a "trick" game from Samaritan and oof, it feels weirdly personal given how much I make fun of anime and weebs.

It was

The game with the 90 dollar DLC that lets you see through clothes. Thanks for putting me on a watchlist Samaritan!

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I uh, won a "trick" game from Samaritan and oof, it feels weirdly personal given how much I make fun of anime and weebs.

It was

The game with the 90 dollar DLC that lets you see through clothes. Thanks for putting me on a watchlist Samaritan!

Sounds like it couldn't have gone to a better home LMAO

Gonna be real, I felt real fucking evil tucking this game into my giveaways, knowing someone was going to have this abomination in their library. Forever. Always there. Like an STD. The cops are already on their way, HAVE FUN!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
That's an expensive gag game, that's like 40 copies of Bad Rats right there, I respect the commitment

tumblr_ns17dehitG1rgkrtzo2_1280.png

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's a browser dev tools thing. All you have to do is open up the inspector, head over to the networks tab, and when you click the redeem button, you can see the response from the ajax call there. In "line details" will be the name of the game, if it were already used/you own it

Oh no way! That's really useful to know. Thanks. :)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
ahahaha I already own it

a friend has it on their wishlist though... this could be very enjoyable....

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The streak of losing continues. Never got 10 "better luck next time!" in one notifications check before hahahahaha *cries internally*

3 gifts from Omni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Deleted member 11025!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Magrunner: Dark Pulse - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (55 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Railroad Pioneer - Won by Bleu Bleu (51 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Airline Tycoon Deluxe - Won by solidscorpion (57 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Shenmue I & II - Won by AWi1340 (164 entries)

1 gift from Skyfireblaze

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Skyfireblaze Skyfireblaze!

Skyfireblaze said:
I finally have something to give too! It's not much but I hope it can make someone happy still :)

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: 11-11 Memories Retold - Won by CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52 (34 entries)

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm away for one evening and NOW y'all going crazy with your dozens of Shenmue & 11-11 giveaways! 😁 Oh well, lucky me there's still a few that are still running.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
I've had rotten luck in this thread so far. Was fortunate to have won five raffles in the previous thread. Fingers crossed though.

Here's to hoping the good Samaritan keeps on giving and may he receive many more incremental bonuses, for our sake.

1 gift from Kenysu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kenysu Kenysu!

• Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. 3 - Won by Calibro Calibro (62 entries)

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey dallow_bg thanks for the 3DS theme but it says that it can't be recognized, maybe because I'm European and it's region locked?
You want to make another giveaway?

1 gift from GlitchyDegree

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GlitchyDegree GlitchyDegree!

GlitchyDegree said:

• Steam Steam: Inked - Won by poropat poropat (90 entries)

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
Saw on the other page that one of the booby prizes was Agony. Glad I dodged that bullet, too. Wouldn't even spend the dollar on a humble bundle for that thing.