• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
UK
You're kidding right?

Well, the post was a joke solely in regard to how good Sumire's rap sounded... but now you've brought it up as a serious question I'll need to think about it. I mean given all I'm really enjoying from Utami 4 belts are the silly pictures and memes coming from it I'm inclined to think Sumire wins on that front. Then she'll bring some of that fun into the matches themselves rather then Seth Rollin's sell for the entire match then just hit a Judo Throw > Shoulder Tackle > Sleeper > Torture Rack and win.

To be honest I'd love to see how on fire the western joshi community would have been if Toni was having Utami styled matches throughout her run.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Well, the post was a joke solely in regard to how good Sumire's rap sounded... but now you've brought it up as a serious question I'll need to think about it. I mean given all I'm really enjoying from Utami 4 belts are the silly pictures and memes coming from it I'm inclined to think Sumire wins on that front. Then she'll bring some of that fun into the matches themselves rather then Seth Rollin's sell for the entire match then just hit a Judo Throw > Shoulder Tackle > Sleeper > Torture Rack and win.

To be honest I'd love to see how on fire the western joshi community would have been if Toni was having Utami styled matches throughout her run.

This is a weird take given Sumire even at her best isn't really shining miles ahead of Utami, despite being at it way longer than her.And The toni storm aspect doesn't even factor given she'd never have been in that position if her offense was equivalent to a six month rookie

And what we don;t need is more Thirsting after Sumire posts to join the thirsting after Hana posts.

Like wanting IIconics to be champions.

Which some of y'all actually were advocates for

Shameful

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
what's this about an Avatar Rumble?

42.jpg

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, if you put Cody in a mainly promo position, he works exceptionally well. Hell, I'd say better than Most if not all of the Elite.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I think about it, there is really no reason why this couldn't happen.

-Having a video game associated with your brand makes you a bigger deal
-SynSophia want to make a wrestling game (pretty sure they mentioned this in the past)
-The Khan's can easily pay for it

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you have time be sure to check the two top matches of todays Fantastica Mania, Cavernario vs Soberano was great!

Speaking of CMLL, tonights main event should be good:

viernes-19.jpg

I didn't make the cut for the women's rumble but I'm glad to have learnt my #1 pick has already been taken by someone.

do not tell me that she is in...

Jeselnik and Rosenthal Vanity Project (JRVP) support the Priscilla Kelly spot and bury old men complaining and WWE

we stan a woke podcast

Yes! It is funny that many of the old men that complain about the spot did things that were actually gross like DX.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Gritty isn't on Cagematch Bronson
Now that I think about it, there is really no reason why this couldn't happen.

-Having a video game associated with your brand makes you a bigger deal
-SynSophia want to make a wrestling game (pretty sure they mentioned this in the past)
-The Khan's can easily pay for it
Imagine if AKI made a new wrestling game and it sucked

I think it would kill me

Oct 26, 2017
UK
This is a weird take given Sumire even at her best isn't really shining miles ahead of Utami, despite being at it way longer than her.And The toni storm aspect doesn't even factor given she'd never have been in that position if her offense was equivalent to a six month rookie

And what we don;t need is more Thirsting after Sumire posts to join the thirsting after Hana posts.

Like wanting IIconics to be champions.

Which some of y'all actually were advocates for

Shameful

You don't crap about me, woozie! Sumire was born to strip Utami of all her titles

TtGXG4R.jpg

Besides I think it's silly to use to rookie offence aspect of Utami when people are saying she's having matches of the year. Mikoto Shindo uses less moves but works matches in a much more interesting way than Utami (Utami acts badass but is nearly always the Cena underdog in matches where as Mikto's a fucking badass who only uses forearms, dropkicks, and roll-ups) where as a bunch of other rookies have a more diverse move set. I'm just bringing up Toni because people were crying about her killing the company when Utami's done way more damage to the tag and rookie division than Toni did the main event.

Also I really don't think there are many joshi thirst posts? There's probably way more ones from WWE fans here.

Oct 26, 2017
UK

More proof that Mikoto is a legit badass next to pretender Utami.

Marvelous crowds add so much to the shows though. Even next to the Sendai audience they're easily the most comparable to 90/00's crowds in how they react.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Is Io Shirai a thing still or is she just a Largo Looper?
Probably either her or Kairi are going to be the next NXT womens champ.

Hopefully Io. Kairi has already failed to fend off Team Choke and protect the title, even in her powered up swole form, her weakness can't be allowed to infect the championship again.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Probably either her or Kairi are going to be the next NXT womens champ.

Hopefully Io. Kairi has already failed to fend off Team Choke and protect the title, even in her powered up swole form, her weakness can't be allowed to infect the championship again.

It's been said before but it's funny how going to WWE means we see less of someone compared to decades past.

Now I could catch a 5 minute match once every month.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USB cables, they're all the same, right? Guess again, you simple minded fools.

That's right. A Goldberg approved USB cable. Just what everyone needs.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
what do you do when you are all out of options against a stronger opponent?

just punch him in the fucking face

zqn4kFx.gif

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Tomorrow (or later today) at 13:00 JST/ 5:00 CET / 23:00 EST Tokyo Joshi Pro is airing live on DDT Universe for the first time since their Korakuen Hall show.
The show is taking place at the Belle Epoque Beauty College Event Hall and in a collaboration with the school everyone's make-up is being done by students!
DxLktl2V4AA6oFu.jpg

Since the school is in Harajuku it's also a big show for Pom Harajuku who has a singles match against Maki Ito!
Other notable stuff:
Muscle JK Strikers are back for the first time since Marika's injury! Maybe they'll pin Yuka to get a tag title shot.
After having a singles match against each other last week Natsumi Maki and Hikari Noa are teaming together for the first time on the show.

Full card:
Maki Ito vs Pom Harajuku
Nodoka Tenma vs Pinano Pipipipi vs Haruna Neko
Yuki Kamifuku vs Himawari Unagi
Shoko Nakajima & Mina Shirakawa vs Natsumi Maki & Hikari Noa
Yuka Sakazaki & Yuki Aino vs Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi
Miyu Yamshita & Miu Watanabe & Raku vs Mizuki & Yuna Manase & YUMI

Status
Not open for further replies.