Boss.
Accurate.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
SHINee's coming back in May, the month of their 10th anniversary. I can't wait to see them on stage again. I hope they've been doing well these past few months.

In other words, Henry has officially left SM, after 10 years with the company.

Saw this on Reddit. "Is there any cats in Korea?"

lol

Her reaction is hilarious.

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lucky! Are you going to the fanmeet? Enjoy!
Yes, and thank you! It was so amazing!
Forgive me, but I must ask, how much prettier are they up close?
They are extremely short and gorgeous up close. I had a P1 ticket for the meet so I was like... RIGHT THERE. I know I was saying stuff to them when I went up for the group photo, but it was so surreal that all I can remember is giving Yeri a high five. I can die happy now.

Last edited:

Ryan_MSF

Oct 26, 2017
관악구, South Korea
Yes, and thank you! It was so amazing!

They are extremely short and gorgeous up close. I had a P1 ticket for the meet so I was like... RIGHT THERE. I know I was saying stuff to them stuff when I went up for the group photo, but it was so surreal that all I can remember is giving Yeri a high five. I can die happy now.

I'm both super happy for you, and so disgustingly jealous i struggle to adequately put it into words :P

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I visited seoul in 2015. Now you have said it, i dont remember i saw any cats back then. They have so many dogs and almost every step you will see one even in the road market like myeongdeong or cheomsamdeong, but no cats are seen there
Lol, I think it's a silly question, but I can see how someone would ask that since you basically see idols exclusively with small dogs.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

Wow this new GFriend song does nothing for me... Not really catchy, sounds basic, and I was really excited for it too... T_T

Sad but true, looks like all energy has gone into the amazing visuals, can enjoy that at least.
That's me with most of their songs. I stopped this one halfway through and will probably never listen to it again lol :(
Only part I don't like is like 10-20secs of slow downs but then I gave it 3rd listen, the chorus stuck in my head now T_T

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
I'm going to give it another chance.
Like 0:25-0:49 slow down is forgivable if you listen to anime songs that have slow down tempo then upbeat transition like me, but other then that the rest of the song is catchy and Gfriend style

NOTE: YUJU IS BIAS WRECKING ME WITH HER NEW HAIR STYLE AND COLOR

Last edited:

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
but other then that the rest of the song is catchy and Gfriend style

This feels like a filler song on a mini-album, but as a title song, it falls flat for what I've loved about GFriend's styles in all their other lead songs. This feels like it lacks structure through out, and even after 5 listens, nothing sticks. The chorus is too cringey for me.

I figured this new single would shake up my April 20 playlist... Unfortunately it won't... Outside of next week's blog post, I doubt I'll bother with this again. Damn and I needed more Yerin in my life

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
At least Cube is smart in knowing that Jeon Soyeon is that bitch and they should appropriately capitalize.

(Though not smart enough to capitalize right after her show ended.)

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Fanmeet was amazing, I can barely describe it. I was in P2 and had a great center view of the girls. Seulgi had a lot of fans that day shouting for her.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
This feels like a filler song on a mini-album, but as a title song, it falls flat for what I've loved about GFriend's styles in all their other lead songs. This feels like it lacks structure through out, and even after 5 listens, nothing sticks. The chorus is too cringey for me.

I figured this new single would shake up my April 20 playlist... Unfortunately it won't... Outside of next week's blog post, I doubt I'll bother with this again. Damn and I needed more Yerin in my life
Ya last comeback was too amazing but I really like this song due to the violin, Sorry i'm a softy when comes to anything violin-ish because they excites my soul especially the chorus harmonizing with violin, it's Beautiful and a work of art. Hopefully a repackage is in the work thou. As for my playlist its still just Red Velvet - Bad Boy, BoA - Nega Dola, Chung Ha - Roller coaster, and EXID - Lady, and this song 2018 so far ^_^

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Lizzy has "graduated" from After School. Orange Carmel is officially dead. Hell, I don't get Pledis. Why don't they just come out and say the group is dead? Clearly they don't want to continue the brand. If they did they would've added some of the Pristin girls to the group.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Lizzy has "graduated" from After School. Orange Carmel is officially dead. Hell, I don't get Pledis. Why don't they just come out and say the group is dead? Clearly they don't want to continue the brand. If they did they would've added some of the Pristin girls to the group.
Pristin probably the focus now, like I expected at least 1 more comeback with Orange Caramel T_T

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like every I.O.I. release except for Crush and I Love You, I remember you has been taken off of Apple Music :(

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They are probably waiting until all the members contracts expire to announce the end of the group (like the other companies do).

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Getting hidden gem kpop songs on a weekly basis, bless 2018.

SAAY wit another flawless track. The full album is dropping this month and I'm so IN.

This is very slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.