• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm watching some LoL streams on Twitch and I notice a few players/teams not having an ADC. It can't be THAT bad can it?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm ALMOST tempted to play on Rift with Tryndamere now just to messily try a tank+inf edge build lol.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

I like his voice but I'm still lost at how his moves work; do his abilities now use those white dots under his life bar as some kind of energy meter or something?

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
So I've been playing this for a couple of weeks, and I'm enjoying it for the most part (community is horrific from my experience, though), I've decided to main ADC as my friends main jungle and support. I really wish the heroes were free as it does get quite boring having to play the same ones every time but I'm slowly building up my pool, I managed to pick up Vanye plus her valentine skin for 70% off which was a steal. I'm planning to pick up champions whenever they're on sale and learn the free ADC of the week. We finished our 10 Flex games and I ended up in Silver 5 which is probably a good start point for me.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I just got my first ever S+, well happy with that!

QQbKfYuh.png

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, these new releases and reworks voicelines are more about roasting the other champions I think only Swain was interesting to hear

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I checked back in to see what Pike's all about and I don't know what the heck is happening with this game.

Why is Braum mid?
Why is Vlad ADC?
Why is everyone yelling at me to ban Taliyah Jungle?

Is this an April Fool's patch?

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
patch 8.1x rundown

marksmen suck balls except for lucian/kaisa/ezreal
support items give about 70% of lane gold so u can run a lane/jg farm
ballsacks defensive options so tanks are balls
bruisers extremely powerful itemization
conqueror lul

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Urgot doesn't really benefit from the atk spd buff rune, and barely benefits from the life steal rune buff either. Like with the former, I noticed he only got like 0.1 extra attack speed by lvl. 18 and getting the max stacks for it.
I prefer going Conqueror (yellow axe) on Urgot since during engages his damage output is quite good with the cleaver, but the other parts of the Yellow Rune line don't benefit him MUCH.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Urgot doesn't really benefit from the atk spd buff rune, and barely benefits from the life steal rune buff either. Like with the former, I noticed he only got like 0.1 extra attack speed by lvl. 18 and getting the max stacks for it.
I prefer going Conqueror (yellow axe) on Urgot since during engages his damage output is quite good with the cleaver, but the other parts of the Yellow Rune line don't benefit him MUCH.

I've actually taken to using Aftershock on him. It allows him to win against any melee ranged top quite easily. I do take precision, but take the tenacity rune and the takedown rune.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Turns out I was playing ADC very wrong, I always tried to help my team but apparently I need more of a selfish "CS about all else" approach. I just played a game like that and I was the most farmed by far and absolutely chunked fools by the end. Currently doing my solo/duo placements and I'm 3 - 0 with my friend who's Silver I.

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
This patch made me quit ADC till they fix ALL this nonsense. At least I'm Very happy that LeBlanc is back to her former self. Managed to climb from d4 to d1 only leblanc If not banned or picked by other team. Can probably hit masters with her If I dedicate enough time. Shes been the only Champion that Im enjoying these days since Ads are garbage.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Went 8 - 2 in my promos and only got into S4, I was expecting better than that. I was doing well too. I guess because it's my first season it pied me off.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Went 8 - 2 in my promos and only got into S4, I was expecting better than that. I was doing well too. I guess because it's my first season it pied me off.

That's pretty typical/above average for your first season. I think you should climb really fast at 30ish lp per win as long as you keep it up. Also keep in mind the way placements work they are designed to place you at a lower rank than your mmr. I also went 8-2 and ended up 6 divisions lower than I ended last season, but then skipped a division when I promoted

daboynem

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hey I was just wondering what happened. In my last game the two Titans duking it out were aatrox versus mordekaiser.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I was just wondering what happened. In my last game the two Titans duking it out were aatrox versus mordekaiser.

I've been out of the loop too. I was spectating a Plat friend in Ranked and I think Yasuo was botlane vs Morde or something. I was like "huh" and then I saw it happening again in Diamond with other champs...

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Kill lanes bot have been the best in low elos for years. Challenger+ just now catching up

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I was slowly moving to Silver 1, got paired with unrankeds or people doing their first ranked on their account, again, got destroyed and demoted to Silver III.

How is this still happening.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
tfw ur so triggered u try to outshitpost the shitpostiest shitposters on the greatest shitpost ot of all time on resetera.

shitpost.

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
I'm still on my comeback tour. As I've been playing, I basically am finding that when I play ADC, I generally win. If I play a different role...I don't. Even with the nuckin' futs meta, I'm doing really well with Miss Fortune. She's a good bully in lane, and she's awesome in team fights. Get some armor pen on her, and she's really valuable late game with this bruiser meta.

You know what I've seen enough of though? Fiddlesticks support. I ban that annoying piece of garbage every match now. Laning in the bot against Fiddlesticks is not fun. You can't escape his Dark Wind and get any farm at all.

On a hot streak right now...

2P1rzoC.png

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
What're you builds like?

Fairly situational, but for Miss Fortune I like lethality builds. I'm going Duskblade and Youmuu's with swift boots as my main core. From there I'll vary quite a bit based on what's happening. With all the bruisers though, I'm usually going Black Cleaver and Lord Dominik's Regards with Guardian Angel. Sometimes I'll go Bloodthirster if I don't need the armor pen. I'm using Sorcery as the main rune, which rubs people the wrong way at the beginning of the match and then they're happy about it by the end.

With Jinx, I'm going BF Sword first back and then working on Runaan's. After that IE and Rapid Firecannon into my main armor pen item.