• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Today is a fucking mess.

If we're not killing Vere, between Kalor and Zeke i go for Zeke.

vote: Zeke

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Because I have less confidence that gamestate points toward Fanto and more feeling it points toward a particular type of player.

I'm also not willing OR able to go through an ISO, determine if I have a case, and make one, in... 1 hour 40 minutes. Even I can't do that. Especially since it's a gamble and I'm not even remotely confident there's anything even there to find.

However, I have considered Kalor an issue since yesterday with the avoidance around Chuggs and he was my if-Kenny-then target. Other things arose. Other things have since spiraled into mess. Why would I not go back to that, especially when his handling of everything he's touched since last night (RL last night, my time) has looked like mafia trying to find the softest landing?

And you may say you don't, but what you say in that post... that's pretty much just me. I went to Kalor. I made an explicit post about HP and Leo. If not me, who did you mean?
I'm struggling to see the value in taking two tight wagons and deflating one so that's there's only one big wagon on Hawthorn and two smaller wagons on Kalor and Vere.

And I can refer to you going after low hanging fruit and still town read you town does that all the time, it's not a tell. I just think there's more value in keeping tension between Vere and Thorny and forcing scum to decide what to do with themselves rather than deflate one and create a third option that's been pretty universally been read as scummy and it'd be difficult to differentiate between town and scum voters there.

Of course, if Kalor is scum there's value in flipping him, it just doesn't feel like a particularly good flip in terms of information.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm struggling to see the value in taking two tight wagons and deflating one so that's there's only one big wagon on Hawthorn and two smaller wagons on Kalor and Vere.

And I can refer to you going after low hanging fruit and still town read you town does that all the time, it's not a tell. I just think there's more value in keeping tension between Vere and Thorny and forcing scum to decide what to do with themselves rather than deflate one and create a third option that's been pretty universally been read as scummy and it'd be difficult to differentiate between town and scum voters there.

Of course, if Kalor is scum there's value in flipping him, it just doesn't feel like a particularly good flip in terms of information.
I'm not voting for information. I'm voting for reads. I think we get plenty of info off wagon movement today regardless. It's gonna be harder to parse until/unless we find other scumteam, but I scumread Kalor, I'm voting Kalor. I scumread HP and Leo and I will address that after we see if they die.

I absolutely disagree Kalor is low hanging fruit, but you do you.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
That Kalor train reeks. I haven't seen most of these people even try to scrutinized Kalor.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, come here and defende your votes
Vote: Kalor

I said it in the previous post. I didn't like their vote on me for it being day 3. I'm aware that I haven't mentioned them prior but I just wanted to see what happened. Didn't think I'd end the day there since I doubt theres momentum there.

If we get enough votes on kalor we can secure our 4th role claim of the day! 8t could be a record?

I'm not claiming. It won't convince anyone and it's a waste if I do survive.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
I'm not voting for information. I'm voting for reads. I think we get plenty of info off wagon movement today regardless. It's gonna be harder to parse until/unless we find other scumteam, but I scumread Kalor, I'm voting Kalor. I scumread HP and Leo and I will address that after we see if they die.

I absolutely disagree Kalor is low hanging fruit, but you do you.
I might die but Leo almost certainly won't. He got hit with the virus Night 2 so unless it works quicker than the bomb the earliest Leo will die is Night 4.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Well business certainly picked up didn't it? I'm swamped at work though but should get some time before EOD to have a quick look

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Hawthorn (8 votes)
FateShirou - #2,852 #3,116
HPsauce - #2,980 #3,528
Zem - #3,011 #3,526
EzekelRAGE - #3,302
AllThingsPurple - #3,368 #3,511
Neki - #3,380
Lone_Prodigy - #3,414
Dr. Monkey - #3,415 #3,566
Kopite - #3,494
Leo - #3,496 #3,517
Fanto - #3,534 #3,596
Funky Dude Sparks - #3,538 #3,868
jman1954goat - #3,595
SkyOdin - #3,621
AllThingsPurple - #3,640 #3,732
HPsauce - #3,645
Zippedpinhead - #3,706 #3,708
Maolfunction - #3,744 #3,782
Verelios - #3,779 #3,855
Maolfunction - #3,859

Kalor (8 votes)
FateShirou - #3,116 #3,546
nin - #3,155 #3,158
Ephidel - #3,456
Dr. Monkey - #3,803
FateShirou - #3,807
Fanto - #3,825
nin - #3,827
AllThingsPurple - #3,849
Verelios - #3,855
Hawthorn - #3,862

EzekelRAGE (4 votes)
Faddy - #2,926 #3,733
Fanto - #3,010 #3,530
Kalor - #3,153 #3,720
jman1954goat - #3,250 #3,595
Hawthorn - #3,313 #3,723
Funky Dude Sparks - #3,389 #3,538
FateShirou - #3,546 #3,587
Faddy - #3,826
Zippedpinhead - #3,828
Leo - #3,856
Funky Dude Sparks - #3,868

Fanto (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #3,836 #3,849
Kalor - #3,842

Leo (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #3,156 #3,682
nin - #3,158 #3,776
Stantastic - #3,508

Verelios (0 votes)
Faddy - #2,625 #2,926
AllThingsPurple - #2,652 #3,026
AllThingsPurple - #3,060 #3,368
Leo - #3,124 #3,496
AllThingsPurple - #3,514 #3,579
Zem - #3,526 #3,765
Fanto - #3,530 #3,534
FateShirou - #3,587 #3,791
Fanto - #3,596 #3,821
Leo - #3,606 #3,856
Maolfunction - #3,682 #3,744
Dr. Monkey - #3,704 #3,750
Zippedpinhead - #3,708 #3,828
Kalor - #3,720 #3,842
Hawthorn - #3,723 #3,862
AllThingsPurple - #3,732 #3,735
Faddy - #3,733 #3,826
nin - #3,776 #3,827
Maolfunction - #3,782 #3,859

Kopite (0 votes)
Leo - #2,931 #3,083

Ephidel (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #2,917 #3,062

Ynnek7 (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #2,641 #2,917
Kalor - #2,643 #2,976
SkyOdin - #2,655 #3,397
Verelios - #2,747 #3,067
Fanto - #2,807 #3,010
Dr. Monkey - #2,836 #3,040
Leo - #2,840 #2,931
Hawthorn - #2,859 #2,978
AllThingsPurple - #3,026 #3,060

Faddy (0 votes)
Funky Dude Sparks - #2,693 #2,722
EzekelRAGE - #2,964 #3,302

FateShirou (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #3,062 #3,156
Verelios - #3,067 #3,779
Leo - #3,083 #3,124
Lone_Prodigy - #3,160 #3,414

Not voting: Zem

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 226 EzekelRAGE: 188 Leo: 135 AllThingsPurple: 129 FateShirou: 120 Faddy: 105 Maolfunction: 102 Verelios: 82 Funky Dude Sparks: 79 Hawthorn: 70 Zem: 65 Kalor: 50 Ynnek7: 45 Stantastic: 45 SkyOdin: 36 nin: 35 Fanto: 33 Zippedpinhead: 32 jman1954goat: 31 Lone_Prodigy: 27 HPsauce: 24 Neki: 23 Ephidel: 20 Kopite: 16 Aeleus: 2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I might die but Leo almost certainly won't. He got hit with the virus Night 2 so unless it works quicker than the bomb the earliest Leo will die is Night 4.
Do you know how it works? I don't. All I have to go off of is other games and other powers, but we don't know:
-what happened to jman
-if foxdie is even a killing thing
-if bomb is triggered or automatic
-if either of you actually have anything at all

Like folks are out here doubting masons, so doubting if y'all are infected or if it does anything is a much smaller, easier step, and yet.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I am just extremely unsure right now, and it's really just my fault for not really digging deep during this day phase to update my reads, I had a stressful shitty week.

I do think that I'm pretty ok with most, if not all, of the people voting Kalor right now though, so I do have that at least, I def feel like I'm voting with my Town reads here.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I said I wanted Vere or Kalor earlier today so I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. My suspicions remain on Kalor after the Vere role reveal, and everything they've posted today has not helped that.

Vote: Kalor

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I better move to a self preservation vote just in case I have to disappear before day end. And to someone I have mentioned more before and do have a stronger suspicion of.

Vote: Hawthorn

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Who would you rather people vote for, zeke?

You've backed off both Hawthorn and Vere today so seems weird to criticise others for it. Especially when you just admitted what a mess the day has been.

I've backed off Haw because I believe her claim.

I don't believe Vere's but he isn't happening.

I'm voting for Zeke because his claim is weak af

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Just weird that between Zeke, Haw, and Vere, the three most scum read people in this game rn, folks go and vote Kalor.

I don't even know if anyone has ever put a read on Kalor aside from "hard to read, posts little, feels a bit scummy".
I don't think Zeke is among the most scumread in the game. I think a few very loud people scumread Zeke.

Hawthorn claimed a role that is... hard to gauge. *I* personally don't think she faked that claim. There are convenient aspects but I don't think it's faked. Others disagree. They are still voting here.

Vere is also not among the most scumread. Most of that comes down to "hard to read, posts little, feels a bit scummy." Unless you see differently? Please explain. Would love to see.

Kalor, on the other hand, has just voted someone he has never mentioned and it's not the first time. I had a chain of posts to him last night on this. It is repeated behavior and they appear to be votes of convenience.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Do you know how it works? I don't. All I have to go off of is other games and other powers, but we don't know:
-what happened to jman
-if foxdie is even a killing thing
-if bomb is triggered or automatic
-if either of you actually have anything at all

Like folks are out here doubting masons, so doubting if y'all are infected or if it does anything is a much smaller, easier step, and yet.
I don't know how it works, obviously. Maybe it's a risky assumption to make that they work in line with one another IDK.

Feel free to doubt the bomb being on me by all means. Fact of the matter is that its true and regardless of what occurs with it voting me off is just gonna make things that much easier for Scum.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how it works, obviously. Maybe it's a risky assumption to make that they work in line with one another IDK.

Feel free to doubt the bomb being on me by all means. Fact of the matter is that its true and regardless of what occurs with it voting me off is just gonna make things that much easier for Scum.
Negative. If they need to stack bombs it makes it harder for them. If they also have to sacrifice someone, as some people have floated, it's less convenient for them to blow up if we pick off sketchy targets. In a two-team situation, having a bomb gives you no protection but you are a danger to everyone BUT scum.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I've backed off Haw because I believe her claim.

I don't believe Vere's but he isn't happening.

I'm voting for Zeke because his claim is weak af

Sure but its just weird throwing shade when you've moved around as much as anyone. As you say its a mess, but you expect other people to vote in certain ways just not you?

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Sure but its just weird throwing shade when you've moved around as much as anyone. As you say its a mess, but you expect other people to vote in certain ways just not you?

I'm not shading anyone for moving votes, I'm shading people for voting on Kalor for no reason when I feel probably every player in this game have read one out of Haw, Vere and Zeke at least once.

Kalor is a bad impulse vote, we have nothing concrete on him, if he's scum we need more time to find out.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Negative. If they need to stack bombs it makes it harder for them. If they also have to sacrifice someone, as some people have floated, it's less convenient for them to blow up if we pick off sketchy targets. In a two-team situation, having a bomb gives you no protection but you are a danger to everyone BUT scum.
I mean in terms of timing. I lived through last night with the bomb on me so I'm assuming Leo will do the same tonight.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Well business certainly picked up didn't it? I'm swamped at work though but should get some time before EOD to have a quick look
let me help you out with a tl;dr
Zeke claimed vanilla Solid Snake
Vere claimed mason, no flavor claim
Haw Haw claimed a friggen fulton and she's a jailer (targeted forced commute)
Kalor won't claim
Lots of people are fighting
it's a damn mess

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm not shading anyone for moving votes, I'm shading people for voting on Kalor for no reason when I feel probably every player in this game have read one out of Haw, Vere and Zeke at least once.

Kalor is a bad impulse vote, we have nothing concrete on him, if he's scum we need more time to find out.

We since I've been saying kalor is one of my top scum leans for ages, you'll excuse for not believing you're sincere with this.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Huge disagree. Town Zeke actually puts in some work and makes an effort. his vote on you on day 1 was trash.

The way he responded to being scum read on day 1 was also not good. He started what i consider his usual scum tactic of evasiveness and never actually engaging in the real argument and instead trying to side track.

I think on day 2 he was still scummy and for someone was knew the two trains on day 1 were town vs town he sure didn't act like it. He did a minimal amount of solving.

He said almost nothing about chuggs in the full game. And when it did come time to vote he didn't even give chuggs a scum read it was the most functional 'we need to see the flip' which isn't good by itself but coupled with getting his vote in just before Chuggs confessed to being scum also did not sit right for me.

I definitely think Chuggs cleared that move with his team and i think zeke felt compelled to vote before the reveal. I think him wanting a quick hammer was scummy too. And obviously chuggs wanted the quick hammer since he voted himself out.

His general annoyance with me calling him out for lying. His annoyance that Jman has been revived.

He is scum and he isn't hding it well.

Quotiung myself for the second time.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

If you're waiting for something concrete, you're in the wrong place, my dude.

Why the hesitation on Kalor specifically after you voted Fate for shiggles and to impress Maol? like....

I watched you play. You have been very impressive. I don't get you in this game at all.