• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win the 2018 NFL Pre-Season?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 87 45.3%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Khalil Mack

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Aaron Donald

Votes: 39 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless, I'm not a fan of having Richard AND Washington on the roster, the are basically the exact same player

Possible we go with 5 RBs, always thought Washington was going to get cut anyway. I think Warren could get stashed on IR like we did with Murray. He still runs too high for my liking especially for a big dude, he's going to get hurt.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
I also wanted to say we should honestly all be rooting for all 5 of the first round QBs to pan out and be great, franchise players. We were getting dangerously low on quality QBs left in the league once guys like Brady and Big Ben retire. Now with the recent additions of Wentz, Goff, and likely Jimmy G will be good and we add FIVE quality franchise QBs to that mix? We're going to have great football for many years to come with so many talented QBs in the league, particularly with perennial bottom denominators like the Browns and Jets being winners in this group going a long way towards eliminating low quality play. I really hope these rookies all pan out for some really competitive football down the line. The less shitty one-sided games the better! Also good for fantasy football ;)

Hey buddy! Sammy is legit and will have a really nice year if we can protect him. As I said above, I feel McCoy's offense is tailored to drastically increase the chances of him staying healthy. He really shouldn't get hit often with 3 step drops, his quick release, and how often we'll be funneling the ball to DJ. Exciting season coming! Wentz is further along than I thought he'd be this time of the year so the Eagles should be ready to continue where they left off too. I'm happy for you guys finally getting over the cusp after you would get close repeatedly in the last decade. I hope we're able to do the same one day in the near future!

Sammy B is definitely talented enough to win a SB just needs to stay healthy. Cards offense is going to be so good this year if he is healthy. No more Arians with his 1960's offense.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
You're not missing much.

Garappolo and the starters weren't bad, Bethard has looked like shut, and Walt Anderson's crew is flagging anything and everything they can (they've called 20 penalties since the start of the second qtr).
I want to see more of Mullens. I'm starting to think he should be #2 over Beathard.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
I agree. I'm not sure what's going on, but he looks a lot worse then last year.

And Mullen's first pass is an interception
I mean, not Mullen's fault. Probably a bad place to throw it, but that was almost a fumble.

And for the record, the RB's have been awful. Far as im concerned, Joe Williams is waiting to be cut at this point (McNichols has yet to show anything either). Might as well keep McKinnon, Breida, Mostert and possibly even Alfred Morris depending on what he shows next 2 weeks.

Oct 28, 2017
California
You're not missing much.

Garappolo and the starters weren't bad, Bethard has looked like shut, and Walt Anderson's crew is flagging anything and everything they can (they've called 20 penalties since the start of the second qtr).

Was gonna say that Mullens is def taking his job but just saw the post of him throwing an INT lol

Jimmy to Quise and Juice

giphy.gif

Im drunk as fuck doing this harry potter pub crawl

Sounds fun lol

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I mean, not Mullen's fault. Probably a bad place to throw it, but that was almost a fumble.

And for the record, the RB's have been awful. Far as im concerned, Joe Williams is waiting to be cut at this point (McNichols has yet to show anything either). Might as well keep McKinnon, Breida, Mostert and possibly even Alfred Morris depending on what he shows next 2 weeks.

I agree. The OL really needs to step it up in the run blocking department. They've been god awful two games in a row now.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
lol who the fuck is Wilson for us? Never heard of him but that 6 yard run already looked better than most anything Williams or McNichols gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.