Tannehilll to the PatsI can't speak for the other teams, but the Eagles are fine. In fact, they have the most cap space and draft picks this offseason than they have had in ages.
Really curious where these QBs go.
- Does Tenn stick with Tannehill?
- Where does Rivers go? Cam? Mariota? Dalton? Teddy? Flacco? I'd take Dalton or Mariota on the Eagles as the backup to Wentz. Cam should try to force his way to Chicago.
- Dak and Brady aren't going anywhere. This is the biggest nonsense non-story ever.
- I think Winston stays in TB
- I think Jax tries to trade Foles to Indy but I doubt they can move that contract.
Taysom Hill could be another Matt Flynn.This offseason i'm really intrigued by what the Saints are going to do. It seems the majority of their fans either want Taysom HIll to be the starting QB and to let Teddy go if Brees retires.
I don't think Taysom hill will last a year to be honest. It's different when you have to read defenses and play every snap.
Thanks, I wasn't aware. Honestly haven't read up much about their corners but both are young (25 and 28) but are probably looking for a good payday. Doubt the Eagles will have enough interest to satisfy their demands. If the Eagles are willing to spend on corner, I'd rather they target the top end.
This guy is always called on to replace Coughlin...
Grigson comes from a good background and has connections but I don't get why anyone would want him after what he did to the Colts.
Was listening to the Adam Caplan podcast and they were reviewing WRs in FA. He is pretty plugged in and breaks a lot of news around the league but in particular about the Eagles.Looking over the top 100 rankings of 2020 FAs and had thoughts about potential Eagles targets:
- WRs: They will draft from a loaded class. Maybe in double dip in the first 3 rounds. They could end up with 1-2 studs but still need to sign an FA
- WR Robby Anderson - really depends on how they see the market, what they do with Alshon, and how much $$$ they want to invest in the position. Clearly the top choice but I think the price will keep them away.
- WR Breshad Perriman - had a great 2nd half of the season last year. Not sure if they will need to break the bank for him but he would be a good compliment next to DJAX, Alshon, JJ, Ward, and hopefully whoever they take in round 1.
- WR Demarcus Robinson - if they don't want to spend much $$$ and take a chance on a guy breaking out, I guess it would be Robinson.