• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Just found out This is America lost Video of the Year to Havana
giphy.gif
Aren't the VMAs fanvoted now? He didn't have a chance. I hate that they are now though. It is one of many things killing an already dying show (though the biggest things killing it are the real stars refusing to show up and making it publicly available to every single person out there).

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nicki's radio show is going on now and she's giving out awards:
Harriet Tubman - QUEEN AWARD WINNER, "Rescuing slaves is the same as her fight for number 1" (Runner Up, Aretha Franklin, Ariana Grande)

Travis Scott - HOE NIGGA OF THE WEEK, because that nigga sold clothes not records and had his homeboy (Purpp) defend his pussy ass.

TBD - COCK SUCKA OF THE WEEK,

TBD - DICK RIDER OF THE WEEK,

Highlights:

Tells the internet to suck her Pussy

Larry Jackson (head of Apple content) tries to shut her off and you can hear him in the background saying how disappointed he is.

Her cohost declares her to be the greatest rapper of all time... Later on, when he keeps talking she tells him she's gonna cut off his mic.

Shouts out Chance the rapper and Charmalgne.

Has beef with Stormi now.

Talking about and showing 6ix9ine love.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's angry at Travis Scott for selling his album with clothing on his website..............when she is doing the exact same thing.

She's comparing herself to Harriet Tubman because Ms Tubman because she fought for equal right and she fought for............streaming........??

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's screaming "I'M PROTECTED BY GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO GO AGAINST ME?"

Gaga Dead Aunt

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She also compared herself to Rosa Parks, said she took bullets for standing up to streaming companies (on the radio station of a streaming company btw), "sang" a Mariah Carey song, defended that pedophile again, and more to come

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firstly, I hope this isn't tied to some deeper trauma and that Nicki is doing fine mentally.

But, what the hell is going on? Calling out Travis? Beefing with a literal infant? Likening herself to Harriet Tubman? Nicki, stop while you're ahead.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

she is so insecure lmaooooooooo

really went off on travis

"What we're not gonna do is have that Auto-Tune man selling fucking sweaters telling you he sold half a million albums, because he fucking didn't. You stupid fuck. You got your fucking homeboy talking for you and you got your girlfriend selling tour passes. Stop it. Knock it the fuck off."

"When [Travis] comes along and sells a tour pass that has nothing to do with his fucking music and says he's sold more than Kanye West and Nas—no you fucking didn't, keep it the fuck real. I know I'm that bitch, I know I'm Number 1."

ASTROWORLD OUT NOW. TOUR TICKETS OUT NOW.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's literally pulling a typical Azealia Banks breakdown. Attacking anyone and everyone, then claiming she's not being serious and just having fun, saying incredibly hypocritical things, comparing herself to powerful historic figures, and then saying anyone who thinks she's breaking down is doing so because of the "angry black woman" stereotype.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Nicki is having one long meltdown over this. Her album did great, just because she isn't #1 doesn't mean she needs to blast everyone on the planet and blame everyone else for her not selling as well as Travis.

This is crazy.

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this isn't even funny anymore

doesn't Nicki have drug/mental health issues? someone in her inner circle needs to step up and help her out

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
How does the merch add to too album sales? I don't get it

She's implying that people bought merch because they wanted merch, but a merch purchase comes with the album for "free". She's saying that those purchases shouldn't count as album sales. But like...people are buying the merch probably because they wanted the album lol...and apparently she's also giving away her album w/ a merc purchase?

OP
OP
bye

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
She's implying that people bought merch because they wanted merch, but a merch purchase comes with the album for "free". She's saying that those purchases shouldn't count as album sales. But like...people are buying the merch probably because they wanted the album lol...and apparently she's also giving away her album w/ a merc purchase?

Yes she's bundling her album for $5 which includes merch among other things

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Nicki added a bonus song with a pedo for streams, enough said.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
She's still comparing herself to Hariett Tubman, omg

She's screaming "I'M PROTECTED BY GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO GO AGAINST ME?"
hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just know what this about

Man if this isn't a meltdown I sure don't know what is.
The thread title was initially incorrect, but it quickly became all too accurate.

this isn't even funny anymore

doesn't Nicki have drug/mental health issues? someone in her inner circle needs to step up and help her out
I don't think she has any issues like that, besides being vindictive and an alleged serial domestic abuser.

I think Nicki's gripe also was that there was no contingency that they had to redeem the album for it to count as a sale.

I can see where she's coming from, but it's a smart tactic and a sale is a sale is a sale, whether you decide to pick up the goods or not. Even though she says Billboard will now enforce against (she's been caught lying about what institutions will do once already, so, grain of salt), I don't really agree that bundles shouldn't be counted. Then again, I don't really agree with the weighting of streams as is.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
"These people came together to spend millions of dollars to ruin me and END MY LIFE"

bruh, Trumpism in full effect

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
She is really, really losing it. She's not even introspective enough to wonder WHY people would want to spend MILLIONS of dollars to ruin her.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least when Kanye loses his shit, he follows it up with something like KSG.

You can't be wylin and not have the bangers to justify it, Nicki Minaj.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
could've sworn it came out after the meek thing that she does a shit ton of pills and it was rubbing off on meek
Ah yeah I remember this now.

Dunno how to feel but there is a vicious cycle of Nicki being attacked by tabloids etc. and her viciously attacking others, though. Both are clear as day now.