• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
If you were town would you really want us wasting one of our two kills on you though? Considering how bad of a position we are in this doesn't seem very towny

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
If you were town would you really want us wasting one of our two kills on you though? Considering how bad of a position we are in this doesn't seem very towny

At this stage, i cannot get out of the hole i dug myself into.
I try to make the best out of it. At this stage it is best to kill me in the middle of the day in order to still talk about it and move on to the next Lunch candidate.

I know its bad, its even worse that it could mean that our cop is going to get killed the following night. He claimed becauase he thought he hit the jackpot.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fanto

4d3c8b502289e65d46316bc608c3a2e0.gif

Can we have your opinion on who should be lunched ?
As for now you have dodged this question like a good Politician
I was talking about that at the same time as Hedin made his check on you clear actually:
is it Nin, Stan, Chugg, and LP?
That would be a wild team, eh? Blink twice if I got it right. ;)

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
As Hagi pointed out though isn't the kingshot a night action?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If jman's shot is used at night I think we should vote out Nin and create both a list based on who we want shot if he flips town and who we want shot if he flips scum.

For instance Chuggs is pretty high if he flips town right now but probably further down the list if he flips scum.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
At this stage, i cannot get out of the hole i dug myself into.
I try to make the best out of it. At this stage it is best to kill me in the middle of the day in order to still talk about it and move on to the next Lunch candidate.

I know its bad, its even worse that it could mean that our cop is going to get killed the following night. He claimed becauase he thought he hit the jackpot.
Thats fair.
At least it would confirm that Hedin was misled by your role and wasn't actively giving a false claim.

I'm still dubious of Vincent though

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
If jman's shot is used at night I think we should vote out Nin and create both a list based on who we want shot if he flips town and who we want shot if he flips scum.

For instance Chuggs is pretty high if he flips town right now but probably further down the list if he flips scum.
I second this idea.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah this sounds good to me.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017

This sounds like a good plan.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

+1

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to defend the dude claiming as a Miller Vigilante because I had a shitty read on him at day start lol.

At least your honest about your reads. Gives me hope that you will grow over time to be a medicore player.

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so the Miller claim is interesting, but it's also the most fake claim to ever fake claim. We need to kill the red check because yeah.

Let me think on the vig shot question a bit

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
nin is trying to clear me by putting both of us under suspicion? would be a pretty big fail on their part getting us both killed for no reason

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
nin is trying to clear me by putting both of us under suspicion? would be a pretty big fail on their part getting us both killed for no reason

This is no 4D chess.

I mean we are on the same page that I am suspicious of you and I want you dead.
Am I correct ? I mean there is no way this is a plan of mine to clear you in some way

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

nin (4 votes)
MrHedin - #1,357
Vincent Alexander - #1,375
Hagi - #1,435
Kalor - #1,444
Aeleus - #1,482 #1,486

Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
Stantastic - #1,378

Hagi (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,355
Vincent Alexander - #1,366 #1,375
nin - #1,420 #1,424

SalvaPot (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,347

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Stove - #1,365

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Fanto - #1,336 #1,347

Not voting: Reki, Lone_Prodigy, jman1954goat, nin, Aeleus, SalvaPot, Razmos

Post Counts:
nin: 53 Aeleus: 27 Stantastic: 27 Fanto: 26 Razmos: 22 jman1954goat: 20 Hagi: 14 TheChuggernaut: 11 Vincent Alexander: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 8 MrHedin: 7 Stove: 5 SalvaPot: 3 Reki: 1 Kalor: 1

Current Countdown:
77libom66k

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
This is no 4D chess.

I mean we are on the same page that I am suspicious of you and I want you dead.
Am I correct ? I mean there is no way this is a plan of mine to clear you in some way

i'm not questioning you lol it's pretty clear what you are up to

I'm asking why chuggs thinks you are trying clear me when that doesn't make sense to me

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm asking why chuggs thinks you are trying clear me when that doesn't make sense to me
What Chugg is getting at is that, if you and Nin were both Mafia, then Nin might be trying to make you seem like you are Town by talking about wanting to shoot you, and wanting to vote you out, etc. That way we would think "There's no way Hagi and Nin were both Mafia!"

The problem is, there's no way to be sure on something like that, you can have a hunch one way or the other as Chugg mentioned, but I consider that kind of stuff to not be indicative of someone's alignment personally.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This is fun. We are finally talking and the game picked up in heat. We just have to force other players into giving their opinion out there in the wild

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Because if he flips scum after some woe is me "Please kill Hagi when I flip town" talk that's going to scare people away from flipping you.

What Chugg is getting at is that, if you and Nin were both Mafia, then Nin might be trying to make you seem like you are Town by talking about wanting to shoot you, and wanting to vote you out, etc. That way we would think "There's no way Hagi and Nin were both Mafia!"

The problem is, there's no way to be sure on something like that, you can have a hunch one way or the other as Chugg mentioned, but I consider that kind of stuff to not be indicative of someone's alignment personally.

Okay i get it now thanks both for expanding on the thinking. Obviously I disagree but I get that's hardly the best defense.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Ok that was a lot to catch up to, you folks sure know how to have fun.

nin, after you saw the two claims at the start of D1, you didn't think of claiming your negative utility role? For real?

I wanna know your thought process there.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Just to quote this so I know i'm not being crazy in saying this doesn't resolve in the day. Bolded the important part
hagi is correct I can only execute one of my subjects at night so plan around that. I say we lynch Nin if scum protect him from my bullet somehow we will be in the same position tomorrow.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I do think that if nin is telling the truth and flips town then we can let him have his Hagi kill. I'm struggling where to go if nin comes up scum. Chugg's reasoning is valid but that may be a bit too obvious if they went that way. Maybe LP but I don't have really any strong reasoning behind there, they were just next on my list. I am feeling a little bit better about Vincent and want to see more from Salva, Kalor, and Stove.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Pressed enter by accident

Glad to hear that.

Since it seems that we have to wait until day end to get those juicy two flips.

Who are your lunch candidates if I flip town / scum

hmm interesting question

I was going to use Jmans bullet on Aeleus but I don't think that's worth it. People seem suspect of Vincent so I'd like to see what comes from that so for now at least i'll go with them.

Jman my vote for your ability goes for Vincent

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I want to see LP's flip next regardless of Nin's flip tbh.

I've got a paranoid read on Chugg, but who was it, Aeleus said they didn't think Chugg/Nin were Scum together? Sure, I'll take it.

The rest of my suspect list would be:
Stan
Salva
Hagi
Stove

I haven't gotten any bad vibes from Kalor yet, but he's probably the least sure of my Town leans.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
King shot tally 👑
Hagi 1(nin)
Vincent 1 (hagi)
Lone_progigy 1 (Fanto)

alright it's time for me to sit down and try to make some reads. Also if it was not clear I will also vote for who to kill with my bullet my vote counts for 1 just like everyone else we need more voting data after the obvious sparks vote let everyone coast (looking like we might have a second super esay vote today lol) so look at this as everyone 's second vote in the future for reads

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Killing roles
  • jman, a claimed 2-shot day/night vig
  • nin, a claimed 1-shot vig miller
  • an extra N1 kill on Stu/Sorian that has gone unclaimed
Obviously nin's claim looks the most bunk since Hagi didn't die and wasn't really on anyone's suspect list to begin with. And I have a hard time believing that Fran would protect Hagi. Occam's suggests that scum shot Fran as a strong town voice, and he kinda baited the shot. jman's role is easy to confirm, which leaves the extra N1 kill. Multiple vigs seem excessive and there was no extra N2 kill. Sparks as a neutral survivor decrease the odds of an SK.

It's possible that scum had an extra shot, but Stu is a target that a vig would pick, not scum. So that's still up in the air.

Protective roles
  • Sorian, blocks one action (any)
  • Fran, bodyguard
  • Sparks, 1-shot BP
Turmoil as an RB could theoretically block a shot as well. The neutral BP is expected. I wouldn't be surprised to see a scum strong kill and a limited doctor out there.

Other claimed roles
  • Razmos, gossip (Reki, Kalor)
  • Reki, princess
  • DrHedin, cop (Fanto green, nin red)
Pretty standard claims there. No reason to discount them. I'm not sold on Fanto being confirmed town but unless we have a redirect/Godfather I'll believe it for now.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Rather than do a town-to-scum scale I'll just separate the players into two categories:

I wouldn't oppose their death
  • Hagi
  • Chugg
  • Kalor
  • VA
  • nin
Let scum NK them
  • jman
  • MrHedin
  • Fanto
  • Stan
  • Aeleus
  • Salva
  • Reki
  • Razmos
  • Stove

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
King shot tally 👑
Hagi 2 (nin,chugg)
Vincent 1 (hagi)
Lone_progigy 1 (Fanto)

Anyone voting feel free to change votes if you want i will keep track .

i am a night vigilante so "turbo" or reaching majority is not a thing. Player with the most votes at end of day i shoot simple as that.

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of wish that check on Nin was held onto a bit longer so we could get more pressure on them and see who came out of the woodwork to defend.

And yes---it stood out to me that Jman was all over Fanto Day 1---calling him defensive, dropping multiple votes on him, etc---then Day 2 comes and blam, Fanto dropped right off the radar. I thought nothing of it, but when I saw the newest read list and Fanto was suddenly at the top, that made me go Hrmmm. I then found an older read list of Jman, and based on what was written about Nin, and the fact I couldn't find anything else about them from Jman, it stood out that they suddenly dropped to the bottom.

alright i guess i will l give my reads so far. keep in mind i have no history with any of you so I only have this thread to reference.

Nin - leaning town lots of short post but seems to be trying to find useful info.

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of wish that check on Nin was held onto a bit longer so we could get more pressure on them and see who came out of the woodwork to defend.

And yes---it stood out to me that Jman was all over Fanto Day 1---calling him defensive, dropping multiple votes on him, etc---then Day 2 comes and blam, Fanto dropped right off the radar. I thought nothing of it, but when I saw the newest read list and Fanto was suddenly at the top, that made me go Hrmmm. I then found an older read list of Jman, and based on what was written about Nin, and the fact I couldn't find anything else about them from Jman, it stood out that they suddenly dropped to the bottom.

Jman isn't the one who claimed cop check lol