• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Direct Predictions

• Any Metroid

Votes: 233 22.3%
  • BOTW2/SSHD

Votes: 372 35.5%
  • Mario 3D All Stars

Votes: 632 60.4%
  • Splatoon Spin-Off

Votes: 102 9.7%
  • Wii U Port

Votes: 475 45.4%
  • Smash DLC

Votes: 412 39.4%
  • New IP

Votes: 146 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
DKC2 isn't a Mario game, but he did make a cameo appearance in it!
fd1.jpg
Cranky killed Sonic and Earthworm Jim!

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna say if we do get Mario stuff today that we're not getting a full 3D All-Stars collection. At best we're getting uprezzed ports of Sunshine and Galaxy 1 and a remaster of 64 with reworked textures, updated aspect ratio, and analog camera control. But they'll all be separate releases.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
I'm gonna say if we do get Mario stuff today that we're not getting a full 3D All-Stars collection. At best we're getting uprezzed ports of Sunshine and Galaxy 1 and a remaster of 64 with reworked textures, updated aspect ratio, and analog camera control. But they'll all be separate releases.
I'm gonna say "show me a post that ages like milk in the sun".

Hype responsibly

Plum

May 31, 2018
HYPE RESPONSIBLY

If you expect anything more from this than the original, untouched versions of these games boosted to HD and - maybe - widescreen then you're expecting too much.

Don't expect a graphical overhaul. Don't expect any signficant QoL improvements or design changes (especially for Sunshine). Don't expect stuff like the Mario 64 DS content to be included. Definitely don't expect Galaxy 2.

Kass15

Jan 14, 2018
What are the odds of a digital shadow drop and physical release in October like what they did with Wind Waker HD?

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like today's announcement is Mario vs DK: Minis are back bitches for Nintendo eShop

Status
Not open for further replies.