What would upset you most about an upcoming Direct?

• More Wii U ports

Votes: 290 18.8%
  • No Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 565 36.7%
  • No Smash

Votes: 473 30.7%
  • Yes Smash

Votes: 302 19.6%
  • Heavy third party focus

Votes: 347 22.5%
  • No new games until June

Votes: 213 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 76 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
If I was an insider on this forum, I wouldn't say jack shit. I would just make predictions and gain a reputation of being the second coming of Nostradamus. I mean usually 10% or so is going to turn out wrong anyway but people would focus on the 90% I got right.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Anyways, switch shortages due to COVID-19 shouldn't be lasting too much longer since, although it's getting worse in other places, China seems to be recovering right?

OP
OP
Skittzo

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Anyways, switch shortages due to COVID-19 shouldn't be lasting too much longer since, although it's getting worse in other places, China seems to be recovering right?

Supposedly, though I'm not sure I'd trust China's official communications about it that much when they supposedly tried to censor the original reports.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Beat Bayonetta 2, now I have no games in my backlog to play until Animal Crossing lol.

Bring on the 20thhh

Also, I'll probably get Bayonetta 3 at release now lol

Oct 26, 2017
Zelda seems like a different case as Aonuma has the 3D team back at Nintendo and Grezzo for 2D games.

Great news if true though, I'm not against a new Splatoon game !

True, but it's not like the case of Arms where you can see dozens of MK8 staff in the credits.
To be fair, it's been a long long time since the last mainline AC release and we don't know many names who are on the new one yet, but the old storyline that Splatoon was created by a bunch of former AC staff doesn't stand up when you look at the credits, a lot of them came from Mario games.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
TBH if the direct happens and theres a Xenoblade X port mentioned and it has extra content, I think I'll call it an incredible direct, so I can't be trusted to make a educated analysis of the quality of the direct.

Just letting you all know beforehand

jimmer kripper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
What made this thread become so active?
A couple things. The venturebeat thing, and everyone pretty much coming to terms with what you've been hinting at this entire time. We also had Zippo say paper mario is done or almost done, and they were speculating on some more games. Then Zippo and Dark Cloud got into an argument and both got banned.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
A couple things. The venturebeat thing, and everyone pretty much coming to terms with what you've been hinting at this entire time. We also had Zippo say paper mario is done or almost done, and they were speculating on some more games. Then Zippo and Dark Cloud got into an argument and both got banned.
My horiscope was right!!

Oct 31, 2017
True, but it's not like the case of Arms where you can see dozens of MK8 staff in the credits.
To be fair, it's been a long long time since the last mainline AC release and we don't know many names who are on the new one yet, but the old storyline that Splatoon was created by a bunch of former AC staff doesn't stand up when you look at the credits, a lot of them came from Mario games.

I always thought they mostly came from AC but them being Mario devs prior to Splatoon make more sense ! :P

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry I'm late but Zippo and Dark Cloud got banned? God damn. The Nintendo Direct Gods really do demand a sacrifice....

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
the Direct Gods demand at least 1 victim per Direct sacrifice. They got their wishes

Because they got 2 victims this time...

Are we to believe that the real megatons could be shown?

...The fabled BoTW2 perhaps? Maybe Paper Mario really is real? Even the magical Metroid 5 could appear?

These are uncertain and omnipotent gods we have.

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Nintendo,
The wait for Metroid news has left me scarred and deformed. Strike me down for a couple days if that's what it takes to summon Metroid in the Direct. Do it. Make the sacrifice!

giphy.gif

What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.