• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
the fuck is davy? i didnt vote for him
QSbUI82.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Robin thinking about her past and screaming "I want to live!" to the Strawhats automatically makes Enies better than the others. That gets me teary eyed when I watch it.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if you knew him at all you would know that Man God voted for davy back

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Oooooh shit things are gonna get spicy soon, also Laughing Man is Laughing Girl's father, shoulda seen that coming

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Hiyori was purposefully targeting shitbags and taking all their money too, wasn't that old man she fleeced cheating on his wife to go see her?

Oct 26, 2017
Haki is some Hamon shit.

Yasu definitely has a bigger secret. I just don't know what though.

Looks like there are far more possible allies in Udon than we originally imagined.I can definitely see the former Yakuza tipping the scale in the alliance's favor.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
- Aww, Law's upset at everyone. Way to go Shinobu...

- Merits repeating that Nami's new look is so good. Love the banter between her and Usopp, as usual they're such cowards. Reminds me of Punk Hazard.

- Who the hell is this woman?

- Quite the twist for Yasu to be someone that they actually don't recognize whatsoever, even after a conversation with him. His super altruistic nature feels like it points towards him being the Witching Hour Boy. But at the same time, his clear familiarity with Kinemon and co. makes it feel like he's Denjiro, who just isn't recognized by the Scabbards for whatever reason. Also the possibility for a third answer, but I won't pretend to know what.

- And bam, just as people expected, Toko hails from Ebisu Town. But I'm sure no one fucking expected her to be Yasu's daughter. Seriously, the fuck?

- Skypeia with the Mantra, Wano with the Ryuuou.

- I'll never get tired of how casually Luffy uses CoC in this arc.

- What a twist, the key belonged to Caribou instead of Kid. Lmao at Luffy agreeing to have him leave with them, could we possibly have the next Buggy/Caesar/Gastino on our hands after all...

- I did not expect the prisoner mines to be that big, but at the same time I'm glad it is, as it felt pretty tiny beforehand given its purpose. How did Kid leave though...

- Hyou talking about the anger of Wano being stored up in here reminded me a lot of Dressrosa and the toys. I imagine the parallel is very much intentional.

- All this talk about Yakuza bosses just makes me wonder how strong Kyoshiro is.

- At long last, Big Mom has arrived. Figured it'd be either nighttime or the morning when she arrived given how long it took Luffy. Shit is about to go the fuck down.

-----

Very good setup chapter, this chapter and last week's have made me super into the prison subplot.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Luffy just casually using conqueror's haki to knock people out when they're a nuisance to him will never not be hilarious

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
+1 for the "Conqueror's Haki Luffy is absolutely something I didn't know I wanted more of" group. It's just so funny to see him be like "aight bet [eyezooms]" just because he wants a chat. Also going to say yeah it's super nice to see the coward duo chatting again. Feels like its been forever.

I feel for Law tbh, Shinobu fucked up regardless of the validity of her sentiments. At least it doesn't seem like he's holding it against the SHs.

Yasu being this type of person (at least at face value) + the reveal that he's best kid's dad is just killing me. I hope nothing happens to him.

Finally, this prisoner mine is about to get liver than Smash servers on DLC night. A billion dudes just there ready to scrap and Big Mom is right at the doorstep? This is a situation even wilder than Impel Down's setup. :lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every arc has a fair number of prominent natives/supporting players for the respective island to get invested in, but Wano seems to clearly takes the cake in this regard. We already got:

- The Nine Scabbards
- Momo
- Yasu
- Grandpa Hyou
- Witching Hour Boy
- Komurasaki
- Toko
- Tama
- Hitetsu
- Tsuru
- Shinobu
- Gyukimaru

And that's not counting the antagonists and other Yakuza bosses.

+1 for the "Conqueror's Haki Luffy is absolutely something I didn't know I wanted more of" group. It's just so funny to see him be like "aight bet [eyezooms]" just because he wants a chat.

Its just hilarious, because since he's had it, how many times have we as fans just wished he'd use it on grunts as much as possible. Now it's more or less happening in Wano, and it's just as cool as I imagined.

I feel for Law tbh, Shinobu fucked up regardless of the validity of her sentiments. At least it doesn't seem like he's holding it against the SHs.

On the other hand, the idea of Law doing this solo means he'll probably get to cut loose a bit. Hope he runs into someone formidable, like Fukurokuju (I will henceforth call him Fukuro)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.