Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Man that FFXIV villain who won the poll looks so lame.
Best character in the history of the series. He's excellent. Really compelling, love his VA, love his mannerisms and the way he talks, emotionally charged, motives that are evil but understandable how he got there

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They are going to revisit Spira after they are done with VII Remake trilogy. Book it

We'll see. Nojima and Kitase are getting old, I'm not sure either of them will want to lead a sequel game for FFX after that long. And Toriyama...nobody should want Toriyama in charge of another project.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Best character in the history of the series. He's excellent. Really compelling, love his VA, love his mannerisms and the way he talks, emotionally charged, motives that are evil but understandable how he got there
Second best villan after Ardyn

b8s345yu83gf1li5iqa1.png

Actually third after Sephiroth

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
Took apart my dualsense to fix something and ended up ripping the left triggers ribbon cable urghhhhhh :(

Looks like a new controller is needed for Christmas

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
PSVR2 payed.

Now just need to pick the games.
What are you getting Angie?

This is where is am so far:
RE Village (I'll see if I can get a cheap copy of the Gold Version)
No Man Sky (Will also try and get a cheap PS5 copy)
The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR (Maybe Buy, I liked Rush of Blood)
Horizon: Call of the Mountain (Buy or Rent, have a feeling this will be a short experience)
Moss Bundle (Buy, loved the first one waited patiently for the sequel to be on PSVR2)
Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (Maybe Buy, Star Wars fan can't help it)

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
What are you getting Angie?

This is where is am so far:
RE Village (I'll see if I can get a cheap copy of the Gold Version)
No Man Sky (Will also try and get a cheap PS5 copy)
The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR (Maybe Buy, I liked Rush of Blood)
Horizon: Call of the Mountain (Buy or Rent, have a feeling this will be a short experience)
Moss Bundle (Buy, loved the first one waited patiently for the sequel to be on PSVR2)
Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge (Maybe Buy, Star Wars fan can't help it)
So far my list is

The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR
Horizon: Call of the Mountain
And Moss 1 and 2

But the games are still not up for preorder on the store I ussualy buy.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Second best villan after Ardyn

b8s345yu83gf1li5iqa1.png

Actually third after Sephiroth

Won't still get into rankings because it's always controversial lol But Ardyn is an amazing villain. Wonderfully voiced and just so charismatic. Dude just really fucked the entire world up while wearing a fedora lol

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
lol. I thought these would be given out to PlayStation players for free. That price is laughable.

thatgamecompany going mobile gaas f2p really changed the studio.
It's honestly insane how much some "micro"transaction cost these days.
Personally I will never EVER spend so much on a pack of cosmetics. For that amount of money I can buy a good game in the PlayStation Store or get some actual DLC.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I'd never spend that much on cosmetics on their own. If there was other content to go with it that's a fair price for it then yeah sure, that's fine by me, but not for a skin in itself.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
Since when does Playstation send you emails after beating games? Finished Bloodborne and they sent some random statistics about the game. Apparently 21% of people beat it. There's no way to know the exact number from the trophies so I guess that's cool to know

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Since when does Playstation send you emails after beating games? Finished Bloodborne and they sent some random statistics about the game. Apparently 21% of people beat it. There's no way to know the exact number from the trophies so I guess that's cool to know

They've done it for me for Horizon FW and TLOU P1 recently. They kept telling me to get the Self Help trophy over three days. And a last email for getting the Platinum. It's too bad the PS5 doesn't do custom themes, I liked getting those codes in the past.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Usually whenever you beat or get a platinum a first party or Sony marketed game they tend to send a email about it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What happened to this studio? Cranked out 3 awesome games and then… this?

Is Sky any good at least

Kellee Santiago left, then Robin Hunicke took over, then Hunicke left and apparently became an abusive monster at her next company. Jenova Chen seems like the kind of person who needs a business partner to rein him in.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Kellee Santiago left, then Robin Hunicke took over, then Hunicke left and apparently became an abusive monster at her next company. Jenova Chen seems like the kind of person who needs a business partner to rein him in.
Ah yeah I remember reading about Hunicke, awful stuff.

Too bad. I was super excited to see their next project back in the day (almost 10 years ago!!!)… Journey But Live-Service is not what I had in mind. Guess I'll still give it a go, but man :/

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Might also or instead be because it's hard to sustain a company by making art games. Despite their critical success, TGC is no stranger to money troubles unfortunately. I assume they viewed the GAAS model as a way to achieve stability.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Last week before I have 2 weeks off work and can finally spend some more time on games*

*More time on games means going from 4-5 hours a week to maybe 10 hours a week in those 2 weeks 😰

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.