Oct 29, 2017
Chennai, India
This guy, obviously.
1571239.jpg

/s

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can you show me a post from Klee saying the XSX would be revealed at the VGAs?
i m not home now so i can not. but if you wanna look his history for the day before TGA he said one will be revealed very soon.someone posted a picture of scarlett johanson and he said there we go . (so his post history a day before TGA show)

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
i m not home now so i can not. but if you wanna look his history for the day before TGA he said one will be revealed very soon.someone posted a picture of scarlett johanson and he said there we go . (so his post history a day before TGA show)
For some reason I can't look up his posts (probably due to the ban), but on the day of the event (or maybe day before) he said he was going to stop posting and that it was the perfect day to leave. Something to that effect.
I'm just going to wait for Gamer17 to show me a post with Klee saying the next Xbox console would be revealed at the VGA.

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017

That isn't accurate at all. He basically just very vaguely responded to others from the Xbox side that were teasing about something Scarlett related, including a response to me when I pointed out that the "Xbox Beard Guy" Jason Ronald was going to be at the Game Awards. So he didn't say anything prior to others as far as I am aware.

Deleted member 2379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh ok. article is 4 hours old but that part is probably from that old 12.9 TF rumor we had before as you posted. Thanks

Oh and one more thing. I believe this picture is from a meeting at the Raddisson Blu outside Heathrow Airport for Sony to cover FY 19 consumer products for retailers (ie training).

It's why the screen says Sony and not Playstation.

I believe a person who set up the event disclosed that and its why the screen says Sony and not PS. Why would a PS5 focused event to disclose specs say Sony on the board and not PS and also why would it be held at Heathrow.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Because their games would have made it to PS5 if they remained independent or under 3rd party publisher.

The only reason someone is happy about Sony/microsoft purchasing studios is because they are fanboys who thinks their "side" became stronger.

let me put it in simpler terms: Exclusives are cancer

Imagine if Sony purchased Fromsoftware after demon souls? Yikes
it counts what ecosystem you are accustomed to or invested in

for a person who invest in new PS consoles like someone who invests in PC hardware and upgrades

that acquisition won't really matter or effect them beyond knowing that in the future titles from that developer will consistently release for their platform

same logic can apply for PC, there are some PC games that are ONLY on PC or under a company that doesn't like to release on console or who knows in the future is under someone like Epic and may only release on Epic Game Store, etc...

all this goes down to what ecosystems are you invested in and what you aren't

not about a game being taken away from you or not being available for whatever platform since in the end there are games that don't release on every single known format/platform like Mac or mobile or whatever which for some consumers is a market or even their "preferred" ecosystem

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm just going to wait for Gamer17 to show me a post with Klee saying the next Xbox console would be revealed at the VGA.
he didnot say those words .

i told you what he said. he said one of them will be revealed very soon the day before TGA and few posts later someone posted a picture of scarlett johanson and he said there we go.

Dont twist my words please .thanks

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we get a TF number in February. I would be money on NO

Official specs shared by Sony on Feb 2013 PSMeeting
c88cfcef9f5754555f899f662dc30923.jpg

Plus, Cerny talked about hardware on stage [he confirmed memory speed and more], and Sony reps talked about it to journalists.

So, we'll get the full hardware picture of PS5 when they present the console. What is not clear is final box design and OS. They could leave that for summer.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh and one more thing. I believe this picture is from a meeting at the Raddisson Blu outside Heathrow Airport for Sony to cover FY 19 consumer products for retailers (ie training).

It's why the screen says Sony and not Playstation.

I believe a person who set up the event disclosed that and its why the screen says Sony and not PS. Why would a PS5 focused event to disclose specs say Sony on the board and not PS and also why would it be held at Heathrow.
yea i never believed that leak as there was no reason for Sony to unveil PS5 spec to that target audience lol. thast why i removed the t3 article

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe

Plus, Cerny talked about hardware on stage, and Sony reps talked about it to journalists.

So, we'll get the full hardware picture of PS5 when they present the console.
Frankly, i hope not.It will be more fun if we don't get full specs till close to launch date. "Powerful Navi class GPU with RT" would be enough for now ;)

Nov 15, 2018

Plus, Cerny talked about hardware on stage [he confirmed memory speed and more], and Sony reps talked about it to journalists.

So, we'll get the full hardware picture of PS5 when they present the console. What is not clear is final box design and OS. They could leave that for summer.
How TF did we get games like GOW, Horizon and Death stranding on a crappy 1.84 GPU? Next Gen is going to be nuts!

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
after PS meeting , hopefully we wont need speculation for PS5 anymore.

any suggestion for the OT title??

PS5 IOTI The V has come to ?

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
Frankly, i hope not.It will be more fun if we don't get full specs till close to launch date. "Powerful Navi class GPU with RT" would be enough for now ;)

It will be interesting to see how Sony handles their full reveal specs wise. If they have somehow bested the Xbox Series X in raw processing power then I would imagine that those specs are put right out there proudly, and if they are less powerful then they may stay more general and highlight the key areas that they feel great about such as maybe the SSD for example.

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
It will be interesting to see how Sony handles their full reveal specs wise. If they have somehow bested the Xbox Series X in raw processing power then I would imagine that those specs are put right out there proudly, and if they are less powerful then they may stay more general and highlight the key areas that they feel great about such as maybe the SSD for example.
Sounds about right.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That isn't accurate at all. He basically just very vaguely responded to others from the Xbox side that were teasing about something Scarlett related, including a response to me when I pointed out that the "Xbox Beard Guy" Jason Ronald was going to be at the Game Awards. So he didn't say anything prior to others as far as I am aware.

I had to go back to the thread but I found it:

Also, I am still lurking so I may post here and there.

To be clear, no one pushed me away so don't go pointing fingers. It's not like that.

The information I still have can't be said so I am passing the baton over to whoever is willing to leak it or the official reveals, whichever comes first.

I will say that today is the perfect day for me to bounce, and there's a reason for that.

Who knows, if you still want to talk maybe it might be time for y'all to give Stadia more objectivity because I will still be active in that thread Bwaahahahaha!

At any rate, stay safe and don't forget to love each other and be good to each other:)

Bye

www.resetera.com

Next-gen PS5 and next Xbox speculation launch thread |OT7| - nm

Also, I am still lurking so I may post here and there. To be clear, no one pushed me away so don’t go pointing fingers. It’s not like that. The information I still have can’t be said so I am passing the baton over to whoever is willing to leak it or the official reveals, whichever comes...

This post was before you posted the bearded guy thing.

I thought we were past the "time to discredit Klee" thing but I guess not. He may be right or he may be wrong, time will tell.

Feb 10, 2018
well i m that confident yet lol. we wont need a title like that if we are in single digit TF :p hehe

I think it would be a cool name regardless of the specs.

As the PS1 showed the specs did not matter and should not be underestimated.

(thinking about the power of the PS1 got me on a random thought of what if the N64 had switch like storage capacity in it game carts.)

Patent

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jul 2, 2018
North Carolina
I had to go back to the thread but I found it:

www.resetera.com

Next-gen PS5 and next Xbox speculation launch thread |OT7| - nm

Also, I am still lurking so I may post here and there. To be clear, no one pushed me away so don’t go pointing fingers. It’s not like that. The information I still have can’t be said so I am passing the baton over to whoever is willing to leak it or the official reveals, whichever comes...

This post was before you posted the bearded guy thing.

I thought we were past the "time to discredit Klee" thing but I guess not. He may be right or he may be wrong, time will tell.
Thanks for finding this i knew it happened but could not find it, some people your not ever going to convince

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
If there is a PS5 reveal event, I think they'll reveal the specs similar to 2013. Playstation is in a position of power, I don't think they're concerned about what their competitor (XSX) has regarding specs, either way they're still likely to win (in terms of sales/marketshare).

Microsoft revealed the specs of the XB1 at their May 2013 event (not fully in their showcase, but in the news that followed at this time) even though they were under powered.

Manool

Nov 30, 2019
Hi guys, first post on Era...

Don't now if someone have suggested this title for the next OT, so :

|OT10| Fast transition to OT11

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.