• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Resident Evil 2 remake leak: first look at Ada's new design

Oct 28, 2017
Looks good, but I admit I lauged out loud when I saw the sunglasses. Doesn’t the game take place in one night?

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Cool, can't wait for the cutscene where she inevitably gets grabbed or something and loses the trenchcoat to reveal her short, tight red dress

Oct 27, 2017
If the red dress was werid for a spy to wear, wouldn't this look be super conspicuous?

Also, Ada now takes from the Wesker/Corey Hart school of 'Sunglasses at night'

Oct 25, 2017
Sunglasses at the middle of the night , Ah capcom talked about realism and not looking like a spy , sure capcom sure

.......... I love that cool elegant design of her , including the sunglasses , I don't care about realism

Last edited:

DanteLinkX

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, can't wait for the cutscene where she inevitably gets grabbed or something and loses the trenchcoat to reveal her short, tight red dress
This.

Also whats up with leaks of testers at capcom, at this point I think it might be a PR stunt.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought she is supposed to meet her boyfriend? The dress could be for a dinner date.