• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which team are you in, hooman? (NOTE: Vote-changing disabled!)

• #TeamReal

Votes: 2,046 67.7%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 978 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For a minute I was really excited when I saw Shadow's name, thinking it was the character from FF6, but then I realized it was just the dumb Sonic character

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This seems to fit well with the Codename leak awhile back

• Ponytail -
• Old Man -
• Archer -
• Mech - Mach Rider
• Rhythm - Chorus Kids
• Folklore - Banjo
• Doll - Geno
• Soul - Isaac?
• Fake - Shadow

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this is a fake, it's HIGHLY elaborate.

#TeamReal

Who is that above Ken and between Young Link and Diddy Kong? Looks like KOS-MOS, but that can't be right.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
This seems to fit well with the Codename leak awhile back

• Ponytail -
• Old Man -
• Archer -
• Mech - Mach Rider
• Rhythm - Chorus Kids
• Folklore - Banjo
• Doll - Geno
• Soul - Isaac?
• Fake - Shadow
Souls don't have anything to do with Golden Sun, unless you mean the Djinni but those are more magical elemental fairies.

Also, Mach Rider doesn't ride a mech, he/she rides a bike.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Chorus kid from Rhythm Heaven? That'd be an interesting addition. Shadow would probably be an echo if anything. Issac? I don't see that being real tbh. Ken will also likely be an echo. I'm taking this all with a grain of salt.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I'd LOVE Banjo to be in, but you know what's most baffling to me? The first reveal trailer for Smash Ultimate Sakurai quite literally says "don't expect many newcomers due to the amount of past content we are bringing back". So I thought that meant "Inkling and Ridley are the only two newcomers".

At this point + these potential leaks, it feels like there's MORE newcomers than any past title to me. It feels so weird that he seemed to have to temper expectations like that when this amount of content is well and enough what we'd expect from a new Smash title.

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This would be a cool roster with many great surprises, but i really wanted Dixie in Smash. This would be her second time being cut .. let's hope for a chance as DLC.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ow+the+edge_9309b9_6440180.jpg

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Disappointing to hear if all of this is legit that Monster Hunter was cut. Cool we still get Rathalos and a stage but I think cutting the character is a shame. I'll get over it easily though if the rest here is true.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
I'd LOVE Banjo to be in, but you know what's most baffling to me? The first reveal trailer for Smash Ultimate Sakurai quite literally says "don't expect many newcomers due to the amount of past content we are bringing back". So I thought that meant "Inkling and Ridley are the only two newcomers".

At this point + these potential leaks, it feels like there's MORE newcomers than any past title to me. It feels so weird that he seemed to have to temper expectations like that when this amount of content is well and enough what we'd expect from a new Smash title.

Smash 4 had 21 newcomers.
We shoudlnt expect 21 newcomers for Ultimate and going by this leak we wont get anywhere near close, even when counting echoes

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like too many characters left, especially given Sakurai's comments.

But, that's also a lot of effort to fake something like this.

Sooooo...I don't know what to believe.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
I don't think it's real, but he's fucked either way.

I'll be happy if Mach Rider is in though, it was one of the only first party characters left I wanted.

Edit: if Monster Hunter has been cut, it reminds me of the Rayman situation years ago.

fbnaulin

Mar 15, 2018
#TeamReal and I'm sad for it. I don't like when these neglects spoil the work of many people.
I hope for Minecraft in a future DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.