Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
but I still feel like Stu is tunneling on Turm too much here, I just heavily disagree with that read.

I haven't talked about him much since early in the day, and only posted and voted him due to what I felt was an incredibly stupid anti-town point.

but yeah sure, 'tunneling'

then again, sometimes tunneling works even though I'm not tunneling right now.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it is all Meta though. Scum and Town can both get frustrated and feel like they are fucked in a situation like this. I'm not finalizing my vote on him or anything, but I still feel like Stu is tunneling on Turm too much here, I just heavily disagree with that read.
Scum Stu would have people reaffirming to him that it's still early enough in the game for things to go any which way. This pressure is lighter than the pressure I've seen him buckle under before.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
We had at least a day left, and there were plenty of "could vote for Bae/LP/Kalor/etc if they don't show up" posts.

LP I'm used to but Bae and Kalor feel weird to me. I usually remember more from Kalor, he's been so quiet this game so far.

Bae, like I said, don't remember anything from them and they haven't posted much today.

So we'll see.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Scum Stu would have people reaffirming to him that it's still early enough in the game for things to go any which way. This pressure is lighter than the pressure I've seen him buckle under before.

Scum Stu would probably be in scum chat right now ranting so I get my anger out without shitting up the main thread lol.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Mind you, doesn't help that it's just after 2am here, I'm tired but my body feels too active/awake

fuck me lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't talked about him much since early in the day, and only posted and voted him due to what I felt was an incredibly stupid anti-town point.

but yeah sure, 'tunneling'

then again, sometimes tunneling works even though I'm not tunneling right now.
He's been like, your top Scum read since D1. Originally it was for flip flopping, then you made another case against him today, tying him to Bae and Sparks as possible partners, but also being reluctant to vote him first. Could be because you already know he's Town and would rather encourage others to vote there than do it yourself, could be because you want a Scummate, like maybe Bae, to flip first and then push that Turm was her partner instead. That's just my take though.
Scum Stu would probably be in scum chat right now ranting so I get my anger out without shitting up the main thread lol.
I do feel this self read though lol, it's what I would be doing as well. Let's see, just Nin here from my Conspiracy Scum Friends, he can certainly tell you all about my Scum Chat meltdowns in that game lol. :P

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
We had at least a day left, and there were plenty of "could vote for Bae/LP/Kalor/etc if they don't show up" posts.
I have addressed this

if sparks claims late many people would think him scum if they didn't have time to think "what if he is town after all"

sparks is vulnerable to this and it can be abused easily by scum, specially if one of them is a "town leader"

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
He's been like, your top Scum read since D1. Originally it was for flip flopping, then you made another case against him today, tying him to Bae and Sparks as possible partners, but also being reluctant to vote him first. Could be because you already know he's Town and would rather encourage others to vote there than do it yourself, could be because you want a Scummate, like maybe Bae, to flip first and then push that Turm was her partner instead. That's just my take though.

Nah, I just didn't think my case was too strong YET. but laying out my thoughts means if I get NK'd or lunched, people can hopefully read back and see my thoughts.

That's one main reason I tend to post my thoughts as I get them, even if I'm not voting them.

It's nothing to do with reluctance or waiting til others vote for them. It's about making sure my thoughts are out while I wait to see if the case gets stronger as the days go on.

if I get NK'd or lunched, it's there for people to read.

I do feel this self read though lol, it's what I would be doing as well. Let's see, just Nin here from my Conspiracy Scum Friends, he can certainly tell you all about my Scum Chat meltdowns in that game lol. :P

I remember lol. I also expect that if you happen to be scum, we'll get some nice reads after the game is over lol.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I have addressed this

if sparks claims late many people would think him scum if they didn't have time to think "what if he is town after all"

sparks is vulnerable to this and it can be abused easily by scum, specially if one of them is a "town leader"

by this logic, I might as well claim now. So should Bae since we're both vote leads.

lol

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
LP I'm used to but Bae and Kalor feel weird to me. I usually remember more from Kalor, he's been so quiet this game so far.

Bae, like I said, don't remember anything from them and they haven't posted much today.

So we'll see.
Yeah, I was just getting past the idea of "there was a good reason to make Sparks claim now". Plenty of other contenders, especially with a day left. Now we'll probably end up "forcing someone" (as Turm put it) to claim when we get to actual day end.

Mind you, doesn't help that it's just after 2am here, I'm tired but my body feels too active/awake

fuck me lol
go to sleep!

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I have addressed this

This is a weak defense, as the moment Soneji backed the claim that would have been it. Done. Over.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be disingenuous, as soneji pointed, sparks is low hanging fruit

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
That post above was for stu

AB: why would had I worked under the assumption of sparks being a mason/lover?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see, if I go with the thought experiment that Stu is Town, and Bae is Scum, who else is Scum here?

Possible on Stan, he's been tucking his vote away on Stu for two phases now.

Not sure if Wee would bus Bae this much.

Kalor possibly? And/or LP?

I'll go here for now:

Vote: Stan

Feels like Stan hasn't gotten much pressure at all and he has been coasting pretty damn good, not giving many reads, seems to be sticking to the sidelines.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
That post above was for stu

AB: why would had I worked under the assumption of sparks being a mason/lover?
You tell me, you're the one using "no one would believe Sparks and both would die!" as a defense.

I'm saying "getting Sparks to claim now was a bad idea when we had plenty of time to move away from Sparks".

Your retort is: "but no one would have believed him and two people would die"

To which I say "Soneji backing him up would have meant they both lived"

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
When did I said I made sparks claim because two persons would die?

Before he said he was a lover it didn't cross my mind he had a partner

It was a move to give sparks *alone* a fighting chance on my eyes if he was town

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
I get it now, I thought that by soneji backing him up you meant confirming his claim, that's why I didn't understood your point

Well, I did though no one would back up sparks :p

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
When did I said I made sparks claim because two persons would die?

Before he said he was a lover it didn't cross my mind he had a partner

It was a move to give sparks *alone* a fighting chance on my eyes if he was town

I'm saying that this right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ here would not have been an issue the moment Soneji claimed.

Oct 27, 2017
Well if you're talking past each other

one of y'all needs to make a turn at an theoretical roundabout and comeback

the neighbors are talking 🚬

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone try and lunch me so I can get into this game. Right now I'm stuck in super chill mode
giphy.gif

(just looking back on Stan's posts right now lol)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, things seem to have cooled down here now, I'm going to unwind with some Pokemon and probably call it good for the night.

We'll need to hear more from Bae of course whenever she arrives, and I would like to get more out of Stan too before EoD.

Also yeah, I won't be here for EoD. I will try to post when I can though if I'm able to stay caught up on things.

I'm assuming we will have a 48 hour night to avoid playing all day on Thanksgiving? Aeleus mentioned something like that in one of the opening posts. If so, I may or may not be here at start of D3 either (assuming I live). I'll be back home for Thanksgiving and stuck on mobile, not sure when I'll be heading back on Friday yet either, going to try to hang out with some friends while I'm back in town, so my activity will likely be spotty for a while.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I will also not be around for EoD tomorrow. 5pm my time is right at the end of my commute while I'm driving instead of on the train. I will get a vote down before I get in the car, but probably won't be able to react after that.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Sorry all, I've asked to be replaced. I honestly don't have the time to commit to the game at this point.

Best of luck to all!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping I never roll lovers with sparks.

seriously, sparks, after doing this to rover, you didn't learn not to do this?

not sure of nin's alignment.

Want to kill bae even with replacing. Because of content. Also want to kill LP, due to content. Here and there he gets weird ideas as town that make no sense to me, but....this game he's been anti optimal play.

stu is questionable. fanto's statements, i agree with. I only question why he's making them.

Not gonna vote for AB today. Despite turmoil's eponymous behavior, probly won't vote there. EoD is pretty close to my end of workday. Might be in, might be out.

certainly not voting for any of the current claims. They are currently plausible.

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping I never roll lovers with sparks.

seriously, sparks, after doing this to rover, you didn't learn not to do this?

not sure of nin's alignment.

Want to kill bae even with replacing. Because of content. Also want to kill LP, due to content. Here and there he gets weird ideas as town that make no sense to me, but....this game he's been anti optimal play.

stu is questionable. fanto's statements, i agree with. I only question why he's making them.

Not gonna vote for AB today. Despite turmoil's eponymous behavior, probly won't vote there. EoD is pretty close to my end of workday. Might be in, might be out.

certainly not voting for any of the current claims. They are currently plausible.

🎶 Ya never know 🎵

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pirate Bae has requested a replacement. We are currently in the process of finding one.

We'll let ya'll know who replaces in. :>

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
okay SO

Here's the fucking game plan. We let Sparks live and if Sparks isn't killed N2 we policy lunch Sparks. Meanwhile we operate under the assumption that Sparks is telling the truth because I do not like the odds here.
others have said it but yeah, setting a specific plan in motion like this is only ever going to makes scums job easier.
kinda irrelevant now lol.
I ship Scooby and Shaggy tbh.
is promoting bestiality a scumtell?
i feel like it it should be a scumtell
If he is telling the truth I think we have to lynch sparks before he finds his love🤔
there is no longer a point to me quoteing this so imm just say hey Zeke, whats up.
It's almost wishful thinking that Scum would be dumb enough to kill Sparks themselves when they're such a juicy target for Discourse and it's SUCH wishful thinking that I'm really, really looking at the people who suggested it as a legit possibility now
if town commits to not killing a lovers pair then yeah, scum will kill them eventually as a 2 for 1 is much to enticing to pass up.
it aint wishful thinking, its happened it prior games, hell its happened to me.
I considered that as well but the possibility that this is all some fancy pants scum gambit is something I'm entertaining because in my heart of hearts I don't want to believe Town is this dumb

And if this IS some fancy pants scum gambit then that'll be exactly what they're banking on
its sparks, hes not known for optimal plays, especially as town.
You seem to be pretty opportunistic by focusing hard on Sparks who by what I've seen from my two games here is the lowest of low hanging fruits. I can barely remember your posts outside of that, you've been coasting pretty well.
how am i opportunistic when i wasnt pushing for a sparks lunch?
i was prodding Sparks so much because i know from far to much experience that he plays like he has been often, and is usually town.
When he is like this hes dead weight waiting to get himself lunched and unintentionally fuck over town, i prodded him in the hopes of getting something out of him to avoid history repeating himself.
This is where being tied to Sparks becames a headache because they either misread or willingly choose to present assumptions as facts.
See? you get where im coming from.
Like if Sparks messing things up as much as he has is why im pretty much completely trusting you, if he was coming out of this pristine i would be far more worried.

Why stop yourself? its the most fun part of this game.
Let's see, if I go with the thought experiment that Stu is Town, and Bae is Scum, who else is Scum here?

Possible on Stan, he's been tucking his vote away on Stu for two phases now.

Not sure if Wee would bus Bae this much.

Kalor possibly? And/or LP?

I'll go here for now:

Vote: Stan

Feels like Stan hasn't gotten much pressure at all and he has been coasting pretty damn good, not giving many reads, seems to be sticking to the sidelines.
some day, some wonderful day, yall will actually take it to heart that i cant fucking play this game very much and thus a lack of activity doesnt actually mean anything.
Some day.

been like 24 games now.
giphy.gif

(just looking back on Stan's posts right now lol)
lol.
🎶 Ya never know 🎵
Hey sparks?
put some effort into this game please.
You have a believable claim now that soneji has backed you up but you cant just skate by on that safety, we still have a game to win.