• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
My biggest line of hope for TLOU releasing this year is no journalist/insider rushing to spill the beans about how wrong is to think that. When a topic was made for Death Stranding recently, we soon find out the idea of waiting for it this year was laughable; if I'm not misrembering, Tsushima also had a similar episode.

Oct 27, 2017
UKIE and GfK revealed the the most successful UK game developers today and PlayStation London Studio is #4 on the list based on UK boxed game sales (1995 - 2018). They seems to include Studio Liverpool games (F1, WipEout) but still I was surprised. The Getaway and EyeToy Play both sold more than 600 000 units in the UK.

4. Sony Studios (PlayStation London)
Most Successful UK Boxed Game: The Getaway (PS2)
Also Famous For: EyeToy, SingStar, F1, Wipeout

And turns out Driveclub was still the best selling Evolution game.

24. Evolution Studios
Most Successful UK Boxed Game: DriveClub (PS4)
Also Famous For: Motorstorm, WRC

The first LittleBigPlanet remained the best selling entry with more than 600 000 units sold at retail in the UK.

Most Successful UK Boxed Game: LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
Also Famous For: LittleBigPlanet 2, Tearaway

And yeah it's easy to forget Lemmings is a PlayStation IP.

Most Successful UK Boxed Game: Lemmings
Also Famous For: Wipeout, G Police, Colony Wars

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
IBelieveinJImbo.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
So I read somewhere that Bluepoint maybe working on a remaster/remake of Killzone?

Anyone else heard something about that? I would love for it to be true tbh.

Oct 27, 2017

Man, I'm excited but if all available copies sell quickly 10:30am might a bad time of day for me as I'm away on holiday next week. Will have to set an alarm or something and make sure I remember to pick it up as soon as it's available.

PS+ is required just if you want to play with others
Otherwise, you can access all the features and the games made

EDIT : Apparently, there is no online multiplayer for the early access (at launch)

Good to know, as I don't have PS+ any more!

So I read somewhere that Bluepoint maybe working on a remaster/remake of Killzone?

Anyone else heard something about that? I would love for it to be true tbh.

I would love a Killzone collection, but if they're including the first game it will need a lot of work, both from a graphical perspective and in terms of feel and design. It was never a particularly smooth or intuitive game, even at its time of release.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm excited but if all available copies sell quickly 10:30am might a bad time of day for me as I'm away on holiday next week. Will have to set an alarm or something and make sure I remember to kick it up as soon as it's available.

Good to know, as I don't have PS+ any more!

I would love a Killzone collection, but if they're including the first game it will need a lot of work, both from a graphical perspective and in terms of feel and design. It was never a particularly smooth or intuitive game, even at its time of release.

Sure, I don't think that's what they're doing tbh. I think it would entail too much work.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
It has to be TLOU2. All the job listings are specifically for cinematics/animations, something Neil Druckmann has confirmed are still being recorded.

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
So is there any reason Sony kinda ignored remastering or putting Resistance 1-3 and Killzone 1-3 onto the PS4 era system? I swear Sony mostly just ignored anything FPS related, and decided to go full on mental with TPS remakes, or reboots. Even Medievil getting a remake, but where's the love for those two FPS series?

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

the madman

So is there any reason Sony kinda ignored remastering or putting Resistance 1-3 and Killzone 1-3 onto the PS4 era system? I swear Sony mostly just ignored anything FPS related, and decided to go full on mental with TPS remakes, or reboots. Even Medievil getting a remake, but where's the love for those two FPS series?

Sony ignored a lot of potential remasters to be fair. I would love to play the Resistance Trilogy again past the PS3. Dang there are some great games still stuck on that console.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
if they did Demon Souls and TLOU II this year

with GoT and Death Stranding next year (before PS5)

or you switch/swap it around then I feel the got a good pace

2 games for one year, 2 games for the other half of 2020 before fall

Status
Not open for further replies.