• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Looks like Concrete Genie is getting a physical release :)

71zzK85NIML._SL1000_.jpg

Hope this applies to NA as well.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I love how Guerrilla's fortune has reversed and people are actively anticipating their games. They've really cemented themselves as a legitimate AAA developer with Horizon's release and I couldn't be happier for them. They also seem like a really cool place to work.
Yeah, I love this too ! I guess they became a lot more attractive as studio for developers once they released this new IP (and a really good one)

Last edited:

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, that's cool. I knew Logic was into gaming and PlayStation in times past, but it's cool to see him in the TLoU2. I can foresee many of his critics attempting to kill him in game or otherwise will be eager to call TLoU2 corny now.

This is also cool from a potential marketing perspective. I'd have him act as a heavy social media influencer were I involved in some of TLoU2's marketing.

Mani

Jan 14, 2018
London
I mean obviously, but we can assume that if this was very recent, like this week...they are still on mocap work. That doesn't seem like it could make 2019.
They could still. I highly doubt these cameos will be more than a random encounter(one of dozens in the game) and they keep working on those aspects and adding in polished meshes and textures till the very end, so this doesn't discount 2019.

Feb 10, 2018
So you think the manufacturer with the most published games across the most genres needs to add more of them to the staple outside of the one glaring weakness of multiplayer games?

No I'm wondering if they will genre diversify there AAA exclusives.
The majority of there AAA has been action single player.
I'm wondering if they continue this or not, don't know why your being so defensive by attempting to strawman my post.

Oct 25, 2017
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://gouaig.fr/unboxing-press-kit-days-gone-exclusivite-ps4-et-ps4-pro

A French game site did an unboxing of the Days Gone press kit and verified that the game is 67GB and will be playable after downloading 27GB.

67gb!?!?

Not sure what to think of that personally.

Does it unpack to 67gb, or does it come on 2 discs? Or you MUST download 27gb, regardless if you have a physical copy?

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
I can confirm I've now spoken to 3 people with the press kit and it is indeed 67gb

So the physical is either going to be a complete fuck up or they will pull a rockstar

If a single player narrative title forces me to download anything I will happily not purchase it

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Why would the French site say it's playable after 27GB then? I'm thinking it could be a regional difference. Perhaps the EU release has a lot of extra space taken up with audio and video in difference languages not on the NA version.

A lot of conflicting info on this , 40gb + patch , 67gb , 30gb+extra download

The person you are quoting will be in the position to have a Copy.
I'm just not sure if the press kits and the physical require the same function

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Tidux this time was right about the day review and the size.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Do we known if the entirety of ND is working on TLOU Pt2 or if they still have their 2nd team on something else?

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, maybe there will be an option to download 4K cutscene videos for Pro. Just like with Shadow of War.

Sounds to me like the Eu version is rammed with multi language audio packs, assume the game is playable in full at 40gb in English and the rest is packed in audio etc

You have to state in advance in the Eu if a title requires internet to be played on the front cover of the game prior to release, and there is none on days gone. So they must have a solution

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Another USA press kit holder has advised me it's fully playable at 43gb for them with no further Downloading

So the tally is at

Eu 43gb x1
Eu 67gb x 3
USA 40gb X2

Mani

Jan 14, 2018
London
They could have a small team working on the initial steps for a new project, but Neil Druckmann wouldn't be responsible of it (in case you ask because of the pictures).
Neil will definitely be creatively involved. He is the Vice President at ND which means from now on he will foresee the creative direction of all ND projects, with possibly multiple directors working under him on different projects as the leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.