Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
8VBKARg.gif
I already said what I'd do. You literally quoted the post where I said it lol

It's about pointing out that HP doesn't seem to have anyone looking out for him. I don't believe it is a work in progress for you because you just want to go for the easiest pushes you can lol
Yes, those easy pushes I've been making with my reported lack of reads have been going so well!

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Exhibit 83 as to why we aren't going to solve this game by looking at roles. If we keep doing this we're going to lose. Again, Blarg was a tracker.
im glad your around to show us how to git gud
Yes, those easy pushes I've been making with my reported lack of reads have been going so well!
ok, how do you feel about us sitting around and waiting for goodness what? and most of us saying we will switch to royal?

Where is all the death? Why so much protection and no death?
are you going to vote?
30 mins left bud

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
8VBKARg.gif

I'm talking about today, where you have gone with HP and myself.

ok, how do you feel about us sitting around and waiting for goodness what? and most of us saying we will switch to royal?

are you going to vote?
30 mins left bud
It's not about getting good, roles can be used to help solve in most mafia games I just don't think this will be one of them.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's not about getting good, roles can be used to help solve in most mafia games I just don't think this will be one of them.
if you are solving by a players desire to be active and help towards solving then why isnt HP the one getting booted
do you think royal is solving?
do you think ephidel is an unconfident town or just scum trying not to trip overthemseleves with pushes/scum reads

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Royal_Flush (3 votes)
FateShirou - #2,362
HPSauce - #2,418
Verelios - #2,456

HPSauce (3 votes)
BoJack Horseman - #2,112
Randomless - #2,259
Royal_Flush - #2,261 #2,388
Royal_Flush - #2,388

Natiko (1 votes)
Ephidel - #2,415

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #2,126 #2,255
malus - #2,358

Ephidel (1 votes)
Natiko - #2,303

FateShirou (0 votes)
Royal_Flush - #2,388 #2,388
Verelios - #2,409 #2,456

Not voting: Zippedpinhead, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
FateShirou: 85 Natiko: 68 Verelios: 64 Zippedpinhead: 57 Randomless: 40 Royal_Flush: 33 Ephidel: 25 BoJack Horseman: 24 Lone_Prodigy: 22 HPSauce: 14 malus: 12

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Where is all the death? Why so much protection and no death?
One of Launch's inventions was definitely a vig shot. Maybe there is 5 scum after all and we were supposed to balance it out by preventing kills, which we only accomplished one night so far. Can't help but feeling screwed if that is the case. Scum also had a strong kill if you're telling the truth, which I have no reason to doubt you at the moment.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

are you going to vote?
30 mins left bud
I am going to vote. I am really torn. This vote matters and HP just seems like the easy vote.
But even if HP is scum the rest of their team is so hidden!

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of Launch's inventions was definitely a vig shot. Maybe there is 5 scum after all and we were supposed to balance it out by preventing kills, which we only accomplished one night so far. Can't help but feeling screwed if that is the case. Scum also had a strong kill if you're telling the truth, which I have no reason to doubt you at the moment.
we can dicuss game balancing when this is all over
right now we got 24 mins till EoD
HP vs Royal
which one of them is solving the game and which isnt
amph got done in with their role, so disregeard that

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
do you expect royal to be back? you say its too much protection, than what you think im lying ? do you think im playing a scum game
Royal won't be back, he said he'll miss EoD. As for too much protection...it really is, you could be telling the truth or lying, I'm almost sure there's no way to guarantee that. I'm 50/50 on you playing a scum game, some of your actions make me pause like riding Blarg.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Royal won't be back, he said he'll miss EoD. As for too much protection...it really is, you could be telling the truth or lying, I'm almost sure there's no way to guarantee that. I'm 50/50 on you playing a scum game, some of your actions make me pause like riding Blarg.
are you going to stay on royal then?
HP? ephidel? me?
where will you go next vere

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Do you think it's true?

Of the professed protection we've got, which would be the one you're most inclined to distrust?
Zipped should be obvious if he's still alive by Volo so he's not an issue for me. LP>Malus>Fate since Fate's is dependant on LP's claim being true and we saw Malus win a prize.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trusting my top town reads here, HP could still be scum but I want to see a royal flip too

Vote: Royal

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
if you are solving by a players desire to be active and help towards solving then why isnt HP the one getting booted
do you think royal is solving?
do you think ephidel is an unconfident town or just scum trying not to trip overthemseleves with pushes/scum reads
You can't assume everyone will play perfectly and with passion. I'm not getting scum from HP because I think disinterested players are more often town than scum. As a town player it's easy to go "well there's plenty of other town players so my death and lack of trying won't matter as much". As scum you have just X number of people counting on you and they can apply pressure for you to perform directly in the scum chat. He also doesn't seem to have much in the way of people trying to save him.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Royal_Flush (4 votes)
FateShirou - #2,362
HPSauce - #2,418
Verelios - #2,456
Zippedpinhead - #2,470

HPSauce (3 votes)
BoJack Horseman - #2,112
Randomless - #2,259
Royal_Flush - #2,388

Natiko (1 votes)
Ephidel - #2,415

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
malus - #2,358

Ephidel (1 votes)
Natiko - #2,303

FateShirou (0 votes)
Verelios - #2,409 #2,456

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
FateShirou: 90 Natiko: 69 Verelios: 67 Zippedpinhead: 60 Randomless: 42 Royal_Flush: 33 Ephidel: 26 BoJack Horseman: 24 Lone_Prodigy: 22 HPSauce: 14 malus: 12

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trusting my top town reads here, HP could still be scum but I want to see a royal flip too

Vote: Royal
what is a royal flip going to give you zipped

That's an odd question, why would I move off Royal now?
because of their not returning to thread for EoD
You can't assume everyone will play perfectly and with passion. I'm not getting scum from HP because I think disinterested players are more often town than scum. As a town player it's easy to go "well there's plenty of other town players so my death and lack of trying won't matter as much". As scum you have just X number of people counting on you and they can apply pressure for you to perform directly in the scum chat. He also doesn't seem to have much in the way of people trying to save him.
look at the way blarg played
i think you are overestiminating the pressure of the scum team, do you think scum team wont have told blarg to kick it up a bit at day 3 at least?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
As for the rest, Royal has had some decent posts today but even today he's spent a good chunk of time just reiterating the same couple points. I believe his argument would be he keeps getting asked the same things so take that as you will.

I definitely think Ephi is scum though. She was way too passive the day Blarg was voted out at day end.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

i think you are overestiminating the pressure of the scum team, do you think scum team wont have told blarg to kick it up a bit at day 3 at least?
You want to wait for Royal to come back before we vote him out???

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As for the rest, Royal has had some decent posts today but even today he's spent a good chunk of time just reiterating the same couple points. I believe his argument would be he keeps getting asked the same things so take that as you will.

I definitely think Ephi is scum though. She was way too passive the day Blarg was voted out at day end.
is that AI? who has better posts today, HP or royal?
Do you think ephi is an opptunistic scum player, only chatting when theres pressure and bailing when there isnt
because blarg's exist was a spur of the moment thing and im sure ephidel was around and could have stopped it

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Voting for Royal when he's not around to claim feels very wrong. Especially when he offered to claim and nobody pushed him for it earlier.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Blarg is the exception not the rule. I've been scum with him before. The man marches to the beat of a different drum than the rest of us lol Like wouldn't the scum team have given HP a pep talk at some point? He easily could've turned it around and been under less pressure but he just doesn't give a fuck. Maybe I'm wrong here, I've been duped by emotions in mafia before but combine it with everything else (the D3 wagonomics, the lack of support for him) and it just doesn't make me feel like he's going to flip scum. I think the biggest knock against him is the Anex block, but the no kill night we have LP saying he protected wee who they clearly were eager to take out.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Something about the way Random went from "airtight case against anex" to "well it's definitely HP" isn't sitting right with me. But I'll think about it some more tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind a Royal flip but I also feel like we'd be talking about HP again the next day if he survives again. And if we're going to flip a town HP, it has to be today.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Do you think ephi is an opptunistic scum player, only chatting when theres pressure and bailing when there isnt
because blarg's exist was a spur of the moment thing and im sure ephidel was around and could have stopped it
Was she? Did she post then?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Royal, but good posts again does not always equate to town. Bad posts do not always equate to scum. It's not that black and white.

Ephi was there at day end and basically said nothing about the wagons or her case against Blarg. She didn't speak up to push people towards him when LP claimed, in fact all she really said about it was some light shade towards him before the claim iirc then she claimed herself.

Sure is a lot of hand wringing from Rando right now.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Royal_Flush (4 votes)
FateShirou - #2,362
HPSauce - #2,418
Verelios - #2,456
Zippedpinhead - #2,470

HPSauce (4 votes)
BoJack Horseman - #2,112
Randomless - #2,259
Royal_Flush - #2,388
Ephidel - #2,490

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
malus - #2,358

Ephidel (1 votes)
Natiko - #2,303

FateShirou (0 votes)
Verelios - #2,409 #2,456

Natiko (0 votes)
Ephidel - #2,415 #2,490

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
FateShirou: 94 Natiko: 72 Verelios: 71 Zippedpinhead: 60 Randomless: 45 Royal_Flush: 33 Ephidel: 28 BoJack Horseman: 24 Lone_Prodigy: 24 HPSauce: 15 malus: 12