Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, that was directed at Vere!

Just not satisfied enough to vote for him now. You say that 'you don't see how anyone could like Coolest's play in this game', but others are voting for me on the basis that I disliked Coolest's play. That's the wagon you want to get on?
I'm not disagreeing with you, but you realize that your argument is based on why I should vote Coolest instead and not any reason why I shouldn't vote for you.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So Brazil and z-beat still have the lowest post counts and when they do post they puts in the minimal effort into scum reads I need much more out of the two of you.
Yesterday I was not on board the brazil vote at all but it's interesting that they don't seem to be getting any traction in discussion today at all.
are we so sure towns number 2 vote yesterday is clean?
VOTE:Brazil
So you did your largest analysis thus far on Coolest, felt you were valid in your vote beyond a policy reason, and now are slinking off to Brazil just because they're "not getting any traction"? What about that indicates scum? Like... a large majority of players are Town, so why is Brazil going unmentioned indicative of scum?

Vote: coolestspot

I want to hear more from them
Sigh.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I'm not disagreeing with you, but you realize that your argument is based on why I should vote Coolest instead and not any reason why I shouldn't vote for you.

Oh I'm aware. Your argument for voting for me is that Coolest randomises his reads though. Which makes it tricky to refute your reasons for voting for me.

How dare you call responsibility cowardness! I've just been slightly worried that I could vote and then two more people snipe and hammer the day away. Between Coolest and Uzzy I'm leaning towards voting Uzzy since Coolest has basically said he randomised his reads this game. I'm not going to cry about a coolest lunch though.

Vote:Uzzy

Give us some of your actual reads.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
So you did your largest analysis thus far on Coolest, felt you were valid in your vote beyond a policy reason, and now are slinking off to Brazil just because they're "not getting any traction"? What about that indicates scum? Like... a large majority of players are Town, so why is Brazil going unmentioned indicative of scum?

Sigh.
tunnel visioning on one player you think is scum is not good. my last game midday all of town would narrow focus to one or two players putting no pressure on any other players. scum won that game easy because they where lucky enough not to be the first 2 suspects.

coolestspot is still my suspect number 1 but with 4 hours left I would love to explore other option with players I think could be scum.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The Uzzy wagon doesn't feel like something anyone is really pushing against. Dead air, dead townie and all that. Going to push somewhere else and see what shakes out.

VOTE: Z-Beat

Z-Beat You haven't really shared much today (or this game in general - Alexem has as many posts as you and he dead). What are your thoughts? Why not put a vote down? I know before you were suspicious of Maol, any others? Have your thoughts on Maol changed?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
tunnel visioning on one player you think is scum is not good. my last game midday all of town would narrow focus to one or two players putting no pressure on any other players. scum won that game easy because they where lucky enough not to be the first 2 suspects.

coolestspot is still my suspect number 1 but with 4 hours left I would love to explore other option with players I think could be scum.
Why Brazil then over Z-Beat if your criteria is a quiet voice? If your criteria is players no one is looking at why not myself or Vere?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oh I'm aware. Your argument for voting for me is that Coolest randomises his reads though. Which makes it tricky to refute your reasons for voting for me.
Well, yes and no. Yes, that's why I'd rather vote for you over Coolest, but no, that's not the only reason leading to my vote on you. My reasons for voting you is that I don't believe your change in reads on Nat D1 was natural, and you have a tendency to sheep reads. I'm not sure if that's because you feel like everything that needs to be said has been said, but it's hard to say where your reads begin and end.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Why Brazil then over Z-Beat if your criteria is a quiet voice? If your criteria is players no one is looking at why not myself or Vere?
mostly gut feeling that z-beat's inactivity feels more natural and less performative than Brazil.(dropping a random graph then not really expanding any thoughts on it.)

I do want to look closer at you I've bounced back and forth on my read of you but you.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
My two scum reads are on that wagon, I think you can extrapolate from there how much I agree with Nat about it.
It doesn't seem like you're going to start pushing them, so your vote is left hanging. We still have a couple hours left for you to make a case for either launch or me, try and make a case for someone else, or say who you want gone today from the wagons.

As it is, I don't know what you're thinking of now other than wanting to lunch Launch.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is that all we're getting from you? You said since the start you were in favor of policying Coolest, so it doesn't really tell me much. Has that progressed to a legitimate scum read? Any other reads?
If I'm gonna follow my logic path of investigating Fran's posts I have two main options and Coolest is one of them. Also yeah, policy is policy

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Uzzy wagon doesn't feel like something anyone is really pushing against. Dead air, dead townie and all that. Going to push somewhere else and see what shakes out.
DADV doesn't just happen in a bubble. The sudden uptick for Coolest might be a defense for Uzzy.

I say that despite thinking Coolest voting for himself is something super scummy.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't particularly care what Fran thought as much as what scum thought Fran thought

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
DADV doesn't just happen in a bubble. The sudden uptick for Coolest might be a defense for Uzzy.

I say that despite thinking Coolest voting for himself is something super scummy.
'Sudden uptick for Coolest'? Coolest started out leading the phase 2-0, if anything Uzzy fits the bill of a counter wagon to save scum more if you want to make that argument.

Because no one knew the neutral was a neutral. Because D1 the neutral wouldn't have taken sides yet. Because the neutral was trying to stay out of it while still appearing productive and it didn't work
Or the neutral was wrong and in one of his last posts tried to push a "slip" between Maol and Coolest so scum hoped by killing Fran people would acquiesce around those two instead of them.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
'Sudden uptick for Coolest'? Coolest started out leading the phase 2-0, if anything Uzzy fits the bill of a counter wagon to save scum more if you want to make that argument.
It was a tie for awhile until Vere voted for Uzzy. Then Brazil and Z-Beat voted for Coolest.

I don't particularly care what Fran thought as much as what scum thought Fran thought
Fran also suspected Natiko. You're not interested in pursuing that?

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Uzzy (2 votes)
Natiko - #586 #710
LaunchpadMcQ - #628
Verelios - #685

CoolestSpot (2 votes)
jman1954goat - #573 #687
Uzzy - #574
Brazil - #695 #700
CoolestSpot - #699 #704
Z-Beat - #715

Brazil (1 votes)
jman1954goat - #687

LaunchpadMcQ (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #594

Z-Beat (1 votes)
Natiko - #710

Not voting: CoolestSpot, Brazil

Post Counts:
Verelios: 38 Natiko: 29 LaunchpadMcQ: 27 Maolfunction: 24 Uzzy: 22 jman1954goat: 20 Brazil: 18 Z-Beat: 16 CoolestSpot: 11

Current Countdown:
t8d5y57s9h

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Alright I'm more available now. Had a yearly vet appointment I had to take the dog to this morning.

As I've stated, I don't like the Uzzy wagon for the most part and I feel like the Coolest wagon is mostly town shooting itself in the foot just to deal with a headache.

Z-Beat isn't being very helpful by remaining vague and holding all his cards close to his chest and the rest of the active players I don't feel are giving off scum vibes. I'm reasonably confident in my reads and don't see any reason to deviate from them at this point.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Morning everyone!

So from what I can tell, launchpad and alexem went for maol, maol predictably opted to go after one of their accusers (I'm assuming alexem instead of launchpad because it's an easier sell since launchpad has more cred at this point to be putting in effort) and brazil followed suit

LaunchpadMcQ how has Brazil's reasoning for alexem affected your decision

Maolfunction what's your opinion on launchpad

Alexem how you feeling about Brazil right now

Brazil how you feeling about maol rn
Z-Beat, what conclusions did you get from this? Other than Alexem.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Alright I'm more available now. Had a yearly vet appointment I had to take the dog to this morning.

As I've stated, I don't like the Uzzy wagon for the most part and I feel like the Coolest wagon is mostly town shooting itself in the foot just to deal with a headache.

Z-Beat isn't being very helpful by remaining vague and holding all his cards close to his chest and the rest of the active players I don't feel are giving off scum vibes. I'm reasonably confident in my reads and don't see any reason to deviate from them at this point.
Okay, fair enough if you were busy. It would probably be good for you to make a case for your scum reads if you don't like either wagon seeing as there's about an hour and a half left.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, fair enough if you were busy. It would probably be good for you to make a case for your scum reads if you don't like either wagon seeing as there's about an hour and a half left.
I spent most of yesterday making my case. I'm not going to restate myself. Go read what I said yesterday. There hasn't been more than that.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Looking back at what caused everything to get so loud this morning, I really think it was Verelios' vote that set things off. It makes me pretty confident that Uzzy is the right call, but I'm still pretty frustrated because I see Coolest acting very scummy too and I just don't buy they're on the same team at all.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I spent most of yesterday making my case. I'm not going to restate myself. Go read what I said yesterday. There hasn't been more than that.
Are you doing me a favor? I'm asking for you to start campaigning for your reads if you don't like the current wagons. It's not for me or anyone else. If the day ends and you just sat there and said 'I made my case', it's for you. No one's going to pack up your posts and do the legwork if you don't start off.

This isn't new, and it isn't your first rodeo. So you made your case? Ask more questions! Go and find new connections! JFC.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Well i guess nobody feels like putting pressure on brazil (which is super suspicious)
Only a hour and change left in the day I'll vote for my strongest scum read
VOTE:Coolestspot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, cause I was reading him as scum earlier today, and Maol I just read as stubborn town. Also, let's be honest, it comes down to it's me or Uzzy today at this point, unless we all decide to jump to another boat as town which is hellah improbable. I was already iffy on them, and if it saves my skin, so be it.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, cause I was reading him as scum earlier today, and Maol I just read as stubborn town. Also, let's be honest, it comes down to it's me or Uzzy today at this point, unless we all decide to jump to another boat as town which is hellah improbable. I was already iffy on them, and if it saves my skin, so be it.
Please use correct pronouns for your fellow players, this is your warning

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is weird to me is I have been acting "erratically" enough that to save their scum teammate Scum could of just hopped on voting for me and no one would bat an eye.