• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
least likely to be voted out along with the others I mentioned
I'm not sure I'd consider Fran to be the least likely to be voted out either though. I was scum reading him and had pushed that with a real vote. Meanwhile the only vote for you had been a prod vote, nobody voted Jman at all, and the two votes for me were Coolest being Coolest and Jman feigning a vote for reactions. I would agree he wasn't the MOST likely to be voted out either, but several people fit that description.

Jman1954goat's Scooby-Doo Mafia Day 1 Investigation Summary

All right I spent my time last night looking through the 20 pages of Scooby-Doo mafia ( nov 20-23 2019) where coolest spot was a major player in day 1. after
observing coolestspot's Behavior and that of those around him i believe I have greater understanding of him as a player.

Here i what i learned
1- maolfunction was telling the truth about spectating scooby-Doo

Ok this was the easy one took like 2 seconds to see maolfunction was an active poster in the spectator thread. He no doubt defended Cool yesterday because he witnessed first hand the insanity that is coolestspot. Maolfunction defending Cool feels NAI at the moment.

2- Fanto used to go by a different name.

This has nothing at all to do with our game of mafia just an interesting "you learn something new everyday" fact for me.

3- Coolestspot never helps town win he is a player who prioritizes 'Fun" over actually trying to scum hunt in any meaningful way.

Alright this is the meat of the post first I am going to recap what happened in Scooby-Doo. Day 1 started like most day 1's go lots of meme's followed by some wild guesses coolestspot had a lot of post during this portion (mostly jokes not really helping much) and was a decently high poster.(something they clearly are not this game.)

A few people started to collect votes when suddenly toward the end of the day Fran died shot dead by a day vigilante. Coolestspot apologized for killing fran almost immediately (coolestspot did not kill fran.) Maybe this was bait to find out what really happened to Fran?(spoilers it was not) Then EzekelRAGE the real VIG owned up to the Bad shot Coolestspot then Doubled down for absolutely no reason he made up a convoluted Fake role claim that could not have benefited town at all. Cool said he used his abilty to kill Fran at the exact same time as Ezekel. Then said he was nuetral with a kill abilty further confusing town.

Coolestspot WAS VANILLA TOWN !!!!!!!! Also he claimed some crazy trap a player in a box ability in a normal game it was not even role madness.

Coolestspot got voted out that game for his crazy play but what stuck out was the response of others in the thread. Nobody was suprised this was coolestspots M.O. Turmoil7 did not believe there claim at all because this was just "Coolsestspot being Coolestspot." multiple town wanted to policy lynch because cool is a big distraction and never helps town at all.

Coolestspot actively hurts town with his play he seems like a selfish player that prioritizes His own personal fun with moves that clearly hurt town on purpose instead of helping his team win mafia.

4-Never policy lynch coolestspot.

Multiple people in that game made a mistake I now know not to make they knew coolestspot plays wild multiple people thought he was probably town playing like a madman as usual yet they could not help themselves and voted him to lunch anyway losing a member of town. To all future mafia players Don't go for the policy lunch no matter what shenanigans Coolest tries to pull.

Conclusion
Alright so you read my entire post discovered or have been reminded of Coolestspot's Unorthodox playstyle and have seen the reason why policy votes on coolestspot is not the smartest play. I know what your thinking but Jman why are you voting for him if you think Wild coolestspot is town? Easy because I don't recognize The coolestspot I read in Scooby-Doo or the Infamous Myth the Legend described to me by others with history with him.

Yes I am saying Cool is playing to mild this game he is being to safe. Yesterday barely registers on the antics coolestspot is capable of. A Few vote swaps without explanation stands out for the average player(which is were yesterday's suspicion came from.) But now I believe the opposite this is just coolestspot trying to seem unpredictable trying to act like himself but I don't buy it.

My vote was a test one coolest is Failing hard I would immediately remove my vote if I saw regular cool. where's the fake roleclaims? wheres the strong anti-town energy? why are you so calm this game?

Everything I read about coolest leads me to believe he is about having a fun time in mafia and this game has been very quiet so far. I just can't believe cool would not stir up some excitement himself by this point day 2 my biggest theory is he has scum chat to keep him entertained?

Well there you have it the results of the first official Jman1954goat investigation. Thoughts? ( I am going yo copyright Jman1954goat Investigation please do not steal.)
Sure, I think Coolest has some scum equity for his approach day one but I don't know that him "not being crazy enough" is the best measuring stick. Kingdom Hearts Mafia he was town, and yes he lied for a gambit but I don't think it started until D3 or something (maybe Brazil remembers).

His defense of Alexem came after it was already established that I looked suspicious by a number of players. He wouldn't want to touch that wagon regardless if it picked up steam or not, he doesn't want to align himself with me.

There's a bit more but it's super tenuous and depends mostly on Launch's flip.

That, "even if I'm wrong" bit. It's weird, this is Vere putting Launch on his town lean reads, but he's already posturing a defense of himself if someone else notices a contradiction in Launch's posts. Vere doesn't do this with any of his other reads, only Launch's. It stands out to me.
Why specifically you? Why are you the one person that was under suspicion that he would decide you must be avoided at all costs?

But that's not true. Roughly six hours from EoD you still had me as your scummiest read and only backed down due to "trusting reads from other players." You never mentioned moving me down to a null read.
If he doesn't want to align himself with you, and didn't want to vote Alexem why not just move his vote back to you?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Why specifically you? Why are you the one person that was under suspicion that he would decide you must be avoided at all costs?
Well, it's not like anyone else who players suspected were pushing leading wagons yesterday other than me.

he doesn't want to align himself with you, and didn't want to vote Alexem why not just move his vote back to you?
My wagon was dying by the time he switched to Brazil. You had already mentioned you'd vote for Alexem if things didn't switch to someone else and if he had voted me again and you had voted for Alexem, it'd be 3-3. Brazil's wagon was picking up steam and was a good option for a counter wagon against Alexem's.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it's not like anyone else who players suspected were pushing leading wagons yesterday other than me.

My wagon was dying by the time he switched to Brazil. You had already mentioned you'd vote for Alexem if things didn't switch to someone else and if he had voted me again and you had voted for Alexem, it'd be 3-3. Brazil's wagon was picking up steam and was a good option for a counter wagon against Alexem's.
I had actually indicated I would go Brazil, so for all he knew his switch to Brazil makes it more likely he ends up on a supposed Town flip. Honestly while Launch is more of a town read for me it's possible he could be scum, but your reasoning feels a little self-centered and not as solid as I think you believe it to be tbh. I need to look back, but your point on him following along with easy options could be a thing but I don't think it would be likely to have anything to do with making a point to be diametrically opposed to you.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
This size of game gets so quiet so fast, it's kind of lame.

oh yeah he posted some graphs and dipped
Not really related to Brazil, but I read over your Investigation. What do you think about what Natiko said, "not being wild enough" not being a super good indication of where Coolest is at? I'll be honest, I kind of agree with Natiko; expecting someone to act a certain way isn't necessarily indicative of anything. I think it's better to look at what the goal their trying to accomplish is - in Coolest's case this game, that's been very difficult to decipher.

I guess with that said, maybe we should pull an example of where he was scum and do the same kind of thing.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
This size of game gets so quiet so fast, it's kind of lame.
There's a way to speed up activity if you really want. It's pinging other players over thoughts and scum hunting

Not really related to Brazil, but I read over your Investigation. What do you think about what Natiko said, "not being wild enough" not being a super good indication of where Coolest is at? I'll be honest, I kind of agree with Natiko; expecting someone to act a certain way isn't necessarily indicative of anything. I think it's better to look at what the goal their trying to accomplish is - in Coolest's case this game, that's been very difficult to decipher.

I guess with that said, maybe we should pull an example of where he was scum and do the same kind of thing.
Pulling up someones past games to cross reference how they are now is kind of iffy to me. At that point, it leaves the confines of meta and becomes something else entirely.

Well, as for Coolest's intention, you only really have to ask whether it benefits town or scum.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
There's a way to speed up activity if you really want. It's pinging other players over thoughts and scum hunting

Pulling up someones past games to cross reference how they are now is kind of iffy to me. At that point, it leaves the confines of meta and becomes something else entirely.

Well, as for Coolest's intention, you only really have to ask whether it benefits town or scum.
I'm not really in the habit of pinging folks, but I did ping Brazil above and got nada. I'll do it more.

To your point, Coolest's actions from what I'm hearing never benefit town, only scum. I would say that all this confusion he causes only hurts us in hiding where scum could be. He's going to act that way regardless of alignment. If he's town, it's because he thinks playing normally isn't as fun; if he's scum, it's because he wants town to fail.

None of these are new thoughts obviously, people have expressed as much already. People talk about policy lynching, but it's like he might as well be playing for scum. So, I guess it's only a matter of time before we need to flip that rock over, really. In that respect, while it's not my preference, I would be ok voting to lynch him today. It would also further inform my read of Uzzy.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maolfunction Are you really going to wait on Coolest to show before you do anything today?

I'm not sure how I feel about the three players that are at the bottom of the activity pile. I think of the three I would lean town the most on Z-Beat, who at least is trying to push an original bit of thought and analysis, even if I don't agree with the conclusion. Uzzy and Brazil both seem content to go for the low hanging fruit in Coolest currently. I'll start with:

VOTE: Uzzy

You've been around this phase unlike Brazil who is only just showing up, but you really haven't said much and seem hesitant to take much of a stance. Even with your vote on Coolest you seem like you're prepping to back away from it as well. What other thoughts do you have? What specifically makes you more suspicious of Coolest than Maol, despite your vote sticking on Maol D1? You were around and opted not to switch then, and it's not like your vote was even on a leading wagon at the time.
catching up on day, and agree with this post. I played erratically without a fuck day 1 because I either said we go big with town leader voice or with one of the quiet ones, and I'm upset shit went where it did, of course. I should of kept my vote on Uzzy, even knowing it wouldn't do anything or move it. Uzzy seems like inactiveish Scum player, Z-Beat seems like inactiveish town. Brazil is confusing cause he always go 100% town or scum, I know someone will in future go "BUT HE WENT TO WORK TO MAKE GRAPHS", but Brazil is long term y'all, and would make that shit to know how to better be scum...

Alexem he was always against voting for. If he's scum, he gets good cred post flip for not lunching a townie. Coolest is actively anti-town, no one would question a Coolest vote at this point as an alignment tell. And I had about 4 players who were thinking I was scummy at various points in the day. Jman, Uzzy, Coolest and Launchpad. Out of those 4, it's very unlikely that Launchpad would get heat for his vote on me post flip when Uzzy and Coolest already have quite a few eyes on them for how they're playing.
Hm...I agree with this. And Launchpad already got heat from me but got out of it, which can save him from few days until I'm confirmed town or scum, even if subconsciously. I may of inadvertently let him play the long game with fake town leader roll with your logic.

I've not played with him before or read one of the games he has played in, so I couldn't tell you.

He seems to be playing this game with information he shouldn't have though, based on where his votes are going. He has a good excuse for each of his votes if they were to flip town. And he's not being pro-active now in D2. He's waiting to see what the general consensus is before committing to anything instead of pursuing his previous reads or telling us if his reads has significantly changed from yesterday.
...and...exactly what I was gonna say before continuing to play. He seems to playing a game with cards and pieces he shouldn't have for his role. I do think Uzzy is still scum though, guess I disagree there, though less heavy then I do Launchpad.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fran, Uzzy, and jman were all relatively safe in terms of votes and/or suspicion. I'm trying to figure out why choose Fran over the others. I think Fran wasn't making any waves in terms of being killed by town but may have nudged the scum hornet's nest somewhere when opting to investigate Brazil and questioning Coolest. I'm leaning towards the latter both due to my own personal bias and because on the surface it seems unlikely that scum would allow Brazil to get so high up in the votes, but there's always the chance that it was out of their hands. I need to re-examine the votes
But as with everything mafia, they could kill him to misdirect and just cause he was out of sight. Is there anything of his posts that stand out to you as a trail to possibly follow?

re read my conclusion section I am voting coolest because they are not as wild as normal this game his post are actually tame for him
To be fair, I had to leave for bit cause people would tell me I pissed them off and avoid playing with me cause of my playstyle. I mean, groot groot groot / groot groot / groot groot.

Also just saw Launchpad is going after Uzzy...

*takes notes and throws them into the trash bin*

Unless this is scum vs scum play so one can get out or a set up, I need to point more critical thought into this instead of gut feeling.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hm...I agree with this. And Launchpad already got heat from me but got out of it, which can save him from few days until I'm confirmed town or scum, even if subconsciously.
That's a weird as fuck thing to say about yourself.
giphy.gif

Anyway, since you regret how D1 ended, what were your intentions moving votes?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not really in the habit of pinging folks, but I did ping Brazil above and got nada. I'll do it more.

To your point, Coolest's actions from what I'm hearing never benefit town, only scum. I would say that all this confusion he causes only hurts us in hiding where scum could be. He's going to act that way regardless of alignment. If he's town, it's because he thinks playing normally isn't as fun; if he's scum, it's because he wants town to fail.

None of these are new thoughts obviously, people have expressed as much already. People talk about policy lynching, but it's like he might as well be playing for scum. So, I guess it's only a matter of time before we need to flip that rock over, really. In that respect, while it's not my preference, I would be ok voting to lynch him today. It would also further inform my read of Uzzy.
How would your reads on Uzzy change?

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Are we really between Alexem and Maol right now, cause I bet both are town and not alright with this

Followed up by:

Vote: Alexem

You know what, sure baby, sure.

I could use the town cred when Alexem shows up as scum so

I mean, that's an impressive turn around in a whole hour and a half.

Going for inactive players would point the finger towards myself and Brazil, and to CoolestSpot's credit he did vote for both of us as well in that hour and a half. But he also voted for Naitko, without any explanation other than 'gut feeling', before ending up on Alexem who had made 28 posts and was at least to my eyes scum hunting.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I wish I had a townread

What do you make of where those shifts came from? I spoke with Z-Beat about this a bit, but Jman pushed it to a 3-3 tie between Alexem and you, and he was also the originator of the Maol wagon and the reason mine briefly hit two votes. If you look at your wagon's formation instead as a counter push to Maol or myself, then why does Vere or Coolest go there instead of for Alexem if they're casting protection votes?
This will probably be worth more down the line as it relies on myself or Maol/Natiko flipping,

(Yeah, future people, don't skip this one)

but Jman and Launch are the ones that stick out to me if those votes matter at all. Both were frantically looking for somewhere to settle, moving votes multiple times before EoD, and they only settled when the vote ended up with two townies in the lead.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Why would a bus vote be necessary so early in the day? In a game this small with 1 neutral already being shown, it's very generous to say there are three scum and pushing your partner over a long series of posts does not seem like a great idea.
Come on, Vere, don't play coy. You've played with scum!Fand and seen him go the distance multiple times because he did exactly what you just described.

Waiting to hear more observations from Brazil after he posted those fancy graphs.
Literally the simplest graphs Excel can come up with

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Followed up by:

I mean, that's an impressive turn around in a whole hour and a half.

Going for inactive players would point the finger towards myself and Brazil, and to CoolestSpot's credit he did vote for both of us as well in that hour and a half. But he also voted for Naitko, without any explanation other than 'gut feeling', before ending up on Alexem who had made 28 posts and was at least to my eyes scum hunting.
I've pointed that post out before, but the "after" is less interesting to me. Trust me when I say the erratic EoD is NAI for Coolest.

What's interesting is figuring out why Coolest thought both were town earlier, since he hadn't talked about Alexem nor about Maol prior to that.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Come on, Vere, don't play coy. You've played with scum!Fand and seen him go the distance multiple times because he did exactly what you just described.
I feel like that's the exception and not the rule because it requires a very specific thorough line to accomplish it. Has it been done with the max size of this scum team? That's madness.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
He seems to be playing this game with information he shouldn't have though, based on where his votes are going. He has a good excuse for each of his votes if they were to flip town.
...and...exactly what I was gonna say before continuing to play. He seems to playing a game with cards and pieces he shouldn't have for his role. I do think Uzzy is still scum though, guess I disagree there, though less heavy then I do Launchpad.
Your arguments are that I voted for Brazil, Maol, Coolest, and avoided voting for Alexem, and that somehow indicates I know something I shouldn't. How do either one of you know what alignment Brazil or Maol/Coolest is to be making that assertion? More to the point, Coolest, how do you know what role I have?

I'm throwing a flag down. This is some suspicious bullshit.

How would your reads on Uzzy change?
If CoolestSpot is scum, I don't think Uzzy would try to bus him like this. I think from what I've seen, scum!Uzzy would play a more careful game and just avoid engaging with scum!Coolest. Scum!Uzzy going after town!Coolest feels like as careful a push as you can make. I think Coolest is operating on borrowed time as it is.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Literally the simplest graphs Excel can come up with
I was referring to the followup when you said you'd be back with more thoughts.

He'd given no indication that he was townreading them prior to or after that post, and we know at least Alexem was town. It sounded like scum distancing themselves from the lynch.
I think this is a really good point, but I also don't think Coolest shared many legitimate thoughts about anyone, except maybe me early on. He seemed to be just switching votes on the fly without giving much reasoning.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I town read Maol earlier I thought, I directly said they seem like the stubborn townie that always gets killed cause no one can stand how stubborn they are

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I spent a bit of time looking through posts, but there's just not a whole lot to look back that adds value to the current discussions, on especially for Coolest. I figure I'll drop some reads for people to work off of if I end up getting lynched.

Slight Town
  • Natiko - I think Natiko still has his head screwed on straight more than most. I've made the mistake of townreading scum too early before, but I figure there's always a chance to course correct. Natiko has had good conversation today, including with myself, and I think he's been able to see through what a lot of folks are saying pretty intelligently.
  • Verelios - Still engaging in a lot of neutral questioning. Also, seems very collected, but not in a way that feels too calculated. I feel like I can trust him a bit.
  • Jman - The more I see from Jman, the more I think he's legitimately trying to help. I don't necessarily agree with all his thoughts, but I think they're coming from a town voice. I trust him somewhat, as well. I would also take another look at Jman depending on how Uzzy flips, considering he also voted for Coolest hot out the gate this day phase.

Null
  • Brazil - Now that I've gotten to see a bit more of where Brazil's head is at, I think I see where folks might say he's hard to read. That said, he's been putting in some legwork to scumhunt and that's worth commending. His posts today have been more valuable than yesterday. I don't know if I necessarily read him as town yet, though.
  • Z-Beat - So I had Z-Beat in slight scum yesterday, but I think what I have in my notes about him tunneling on Alexem is a decidedly un-scum thing to do if you know someone is going to flip town. I don't get a whole lot else from his posts today, though, so he's still a null.

Slight Scum
  • Uzzy - Some of this hasn't changed since my Day 1 read on Uzzy. Uzzy's responses so far have felt really calculated to me. That's not to say they don't make sense necessarily, but the way they are worded is very specific to try to make sure she doesn't say something that would bring suspicion on her. Since it's her first game here, I think that's pretty normal, but it's something I tend to look for when reading folks and she's stated she has some experience with the game, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that she very much knows what she's doing. Aside from that, coming out the gate with the intention of voting Coolest sits pretty suspiciously with me. I laid out my theory that scum killed Fran to validate his read that Maol/Coolest had not played any games together, and Jman's and Uzzy's votes fit with that narrative, but of the two, I have way more suspicions about Uzzy.
  • CoolestSpot - Coolest is obviously very much hurting town with his behavior, that much hasn't changed. What has changed, though, is this insistence overnight on piggybacking on Maol's press for me based on no thoughts of his own. This is the second time Coolest has tried to push me, and I think it's highly suspicious the way he is going about it. The way he talks about me knowing things I shouldn't seems to be more reflective of his own knowledge of the game, including the alignment of other players (Brazil, Maol) and talking about what my own role is.
  • Maolfunction - After yesterday, I felt satisfied enough to drop Maol to a null read from slight scum. However, with some of the stuff Coolest responded to above, it brought to light that Maol's press on me is based on knowledge he claims I have, but seems as though he actually has. Maol's whole reasoning for voting me did not make a whole lot of sense to begin with, but I think it's healthy for town to air it out and discuss it. That said, he did not seem to keen on wanting to discuss anything with me, even questions he asked me directly that I responded to, and insists that I know the alignments of everyone I voted and did not vote for - as if he already knows that they will all flip town for some reason. The thing that's holding me back a bit with Maol is that I don't think he expected Coolest to piggyback on that reasoning and make them both look really suspicious, so there's part of me that says Maol is just a townie trying too hard to make the reality fit his narrative.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
We have five hours left and nearly half the players haven't cast a vote at all today. There's a general malaise as well that's not helping. Brazil Verelios Z-Beat CoolestSpot Vote you cowards.
How dare you call responsibility cowardness! I've just been slightly worried that I could vote and then two more people snipe and hammer the day away. Between Coolest and Uzzy I'm leaning towards voting Uzzy since Coolest has basically said he randomised his reads this game. I'm not going to cry about a coolest lunch though.

Vote:Uzzy

Give us some of your actual reads.

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Uzzy (3 votes)
Natiko - #586
LaunchpadMcQ - #628
Verelios - #685

CoolestSpot (2 votes)
jman1954goat - #573
Uzzy - #574

LaunchpadMcQ (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #594

Not voting: Z-Beat, CoolestSpot, Brazil

Post Counts:
Verelios: 31 LaunchpadMcQ: 23 Maolfunction: 23 Natiko: 23 Uzzy: 18 jman1954goat: 16 Z-Beat: 12 Brazil: 11 CoolestSpot: 8

Current Countdown:
t8d5y57s9h

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
So Brazil and z-beat still have the lowest post counts and when they do post they puts in the minimal effort into scum reads I need much more out of the two of you.
Yesterday I was not on board the brazil vote at all but it's interesting that they don't seem to be getting any traction in discussion today at all.
are we so sure towns number 2 vote yesterday is clean?
VOTE:Brazil

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
How dare you call responsibility cowardness! I've just been slightly worried that I could vote and then two more people snipe and hammer the day away. Between Coolest and Uzzy I'm leaning towards voting Uzzy since Coolest has basically said he randomised his reads this game. I'm not going to cry about a coolest lunch though.

Vote:Uzzy

Give us some of your actual reads.

What are your thoughts on what Brazil mentioned above?

He'd given no indication that he was townreading them prior to or after that post, and we know at least Alexem was town. It sounded like scum distancing themselves from the lynch.

You satisfied that CoolestSpot is just playing random?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
What are your thoughts on what Brazil mentioned above?

You satisfied that CoolestSpot is just playing random?
No, I'm not satisfied which is why I wouldn't mind them going. They're going eventually with their contribution, but it doesn't say much when they purposefully sabotage us like this. Unless they're an IC, I don't see how anyone could like Coolest's play this game.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's also weird being the top poster for the first time in my mafia life. You're all too anemic.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
That's what Coolest does. My satisfaction never really factored into it lol

Ah, that was directed at Vere!

No, I'm not satisfied which is why I wouldn't mind them going. They're going eventually with their contribution, but it doesn't say much when they purposefully sabotage us like this. Unless they're an IC, I don't see how anyone could like Coolest's play this game.

Just not satisfied enough to vote for him now. You say that 'you don't see how anyone could like Coolest's play in this game', but others are voting for me on the basis that I disliked Coolest's play. That's the wagon you want to get on?