Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You went for "oh well" votes that you were never convinced of, allowing Coolest to continue even though you knew Coolest's methods were detrimental and that they'd continue to run discussions, and yet you intend on doing this for a 3rd day. Admit it, Nat. You've been poking around all over the place except the most obvious spot, like some kind of demented game of musical chairs

Vote: Coolestspot

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Nat your whole deal was that there was nothing on the town Uzzy side but you skipped out on participating in that entire discussion and didn't come back until Coolest got replaced with launchpad to be like "nah Uzzy was cool all along!"

Also are you gonna answer my question on why you think Coolest is town?
I already shared my read and reasons on why I lean Town on Coolest:
Launch
Uzzy
Coolest

No, my reason for not suspecting Coolest is simple - he has not played in a way that served to protect himself. Why self-vote when he was close to majority? Why push Launch instead of just staying pat on Uzzy, the easier wagon you push? If Coolest is scum that means he's being hung out to dry and bussed hard, because the only people who have gone to bat for him are Maol (flipped town) and me. You're sitting here arguing that I'm somehow deflecting, yet you're the one that hasn't presented a real argument as to why Coolest is scum.
Where's your analysis on why Coolest is scum? Where's that reads list you said you'd have in 20 minutes?

tenor.gif

What is it with you using your post count as a badge while simultaneously using it as an excuse to say why you suddenly trusted uzzy?
I'm responding to the weak ass accusations you two come up with. I was busy for a stretch of time, oh no, how horrible. Doesn't mean I was inactive, nor does it mean there was nothing that happened to lead to a shift in my reads.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm responding to the weak ass accusations you two come up with. I was busy for a stretch of time, oh no, how horrible. Doesn't mean I was inactive, nor does it mean there was nothing that happened to lead to a shift in my reads.
Are you going

To answer

The question

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
When I had more posts than both you and Z-Beat yesterday.
I am talking end of day at the critical moment the votes where happening and you know it.

you were active all day then when things got dicey for coolest and I pushed you to throw a vote on him you did not respond to me until atfer the tie became definitively Uzzy and Luanch. (you thought he was town but he was less town than the other two option by your own admission)

if you really thought they were all town and coolest the lowest on that list why not tie the vote forcing someone to break the tie giving us data on that voter

I don't think you wanted coolest fate left to chance.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I specifically said tell me why Coolest is TOWN, not why Coolest isn't scum

Floating in the ether while I have this damn roundabout
Is town = is not scum. They literally mean the same thing. I think Coolest is likely town because:
No, my reason for town reading Coolest is simple - he has not played in a way that served to protect himself. Why self-vote when he was close to majority? Why push Launch instead of just staying pat on Uzzy, the easier wagon you push? Coolest is probably town because he's being hung out to dry and voted a lot, because the only people who have gone to bat for him are Maol (flipped town) and me.
Holy shit I just flipped some words and made minor tweaks and it all still means the same thing!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Launchpad seems to be in a constant state of people wanting him dead but not having enough to destroy his town cred so he's at top town

I don't have much to say for Vere so he's next up

Brazil's on and off and is pinging null for me

jman I initially assumed was new and seems to be putting in effort but I question whether or not I'm being played with the whole deal with Nat. At the same time he's been in on Coolest as well so that's the determining factor

Nat you going to bat for Coolest so hard is irking me so you're here

and finally if we'd killed Coolest earlier none of this would've happened
Is town = is not scum. They literally mean the same thing. I think Coolest is likely town because:
You're going is not scum = town, which is inherently not true in this game.
A POLICY MURDER THIS LATE IN GAME?

IM ON ROAD TRIP AND CHECKING IN, BUT...WHAT THE FUCK
It stopped being policy a long time ago. In fact it's policy because of what's happening RIGHT NOW

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I specifically said tell me why Coolest is TOWN, not why Coolest isn't scum
I mean the one natural role has been used up so...

Z-Beat if you're town baby, please, try using your mind and heart to guide you here. And here I thought me trying to get Jman to split a vote for two leads for town to go into today was helpful.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I am talking end of day at the critical moment the votes where happening and you know it.

you were active all day then when things got dicey for coolest and I pushed you to throw a vote on him you did not respond to me until atfer the tie became definitively Uzzy and Luanch. (you thought he was town but he was less town than the other two option by your own admission)

if you really thought they were all town and coolest the lowest on that list why not tie the vote forcing someone to break the tie giving us data on that voter

I don't think you wanted coolest fate left to chance.
Holy shit you are talking about A SIX MINUTE WINDOW
Tie the vote 3 coolest and 3 Luanchpad. leave someone else to break the tie it will tell us a lot
Alright, this is the push I needed tbh

VOTE: Uzzy
Good grief

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if I die the game is won for scum which is why some people *cough cough* above are batting so hard to try to fight logic to get me voted. When we have the situation yesterday to read into and not just "WELL NEXT WAGON THAT WAS GOING AFTER UZZY"

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I mean the one natural role has been used up so...

Z-Beat if you're town baby, please, try using your mind and heart to guide you here. And here I thought me trying to get Jman to split a vote for two leads for town to go into today was helpful.
Yo, coolest, be real with me bro. If you're town then give us some reads to work with other than randomness. If you're scum then...

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Launchpad seems to be in a constant state of people wanting him dead but not having enough to destroy his town cred so he's at top town

I don't have much to say for Vere so he's next up

Brazil's on and off and is pinging null for me

jman I initially assumed was new and seems to be putting in effort but I question whether or not I'm being played with the whole deal with Nat. At the same time he's been in on Coolest as well so that's the determining factor

Nat you going to bat for Coolest so hard is irking me so you're here

and finally if we'd killed Coolest earlier none of this would've happened

You're going is not scum = town, which is inherently not true in this game.

It stopped being policy a long time ago. In fact it's policy because of what's happening RIGHT NOW
There's no chance this game has two neutrals, so yes me saying he isn't scum is equal to saying he is Town. What the fuck sort of dumb semantics are you even pushing right now?

If Coolest isn't a policy vote then make the case. You say it's not a policy, but that it's a policy. Make the argument, and don't just deflect onto others as you accused me of doing.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I
Enlighten us on the situation.

After she unvoted or after she moved to launch?
I'm trying to thinking of where to look. Again I'm on road right now and gonna be home around 7pm EST (this week has been busy for me out of nowhere all while mafia goes on :/)

I wonder, is Brazil Z-Beat and another member a possible member an able situation for this game? Z-Beat has been silent and literally popping up to just get me killed, sometimes at end of day 1 or so. Brazil is also been silent and offputting with his playstyle, compared to how he usually plays. How in depth he gets with today and looks at plays from eariler days could always change that. I just wonder if this is even possible team setup with the game, especially since I feel they're have to be third more outspoken member if this was the case.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
A POLICY MURDER THIS LATE IN GAME?

IM ON ROAD TRIP AND CHECKING IN, BUT...WHAT THE FUCK
Let me know if this sounds accurate coolest

Day 1 : coolestspot plays just erratic enough to cause concern and fit his M.O. but not as crazy as regular coolestspot so he's actually not voted out

Day 2 : I call out coolest for not playing like himself so he cranks up the wildness soing things like voting for himself in a close situation( An obvious stunt he knew he would unvote himself he is just tying to look erratic but this seems very calculated.)

Day 3: welp town you missed your window to policy lynch to late now ( safe from votes rest of the game)

This plan sounding familiar to you CoolestSpot ? it's a pretty impressive plan if accurate.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let me know if this sounds accurate coolest

Day 1 : coolestspot plays just erratic enough to cause concern and fit his M.O. but not as crazy as regular coolestspot so he's actually not voted out

Day 2 : I call out coolest for not playing like himself so he cranks up the wildness soing things like voting for himself in a close situation( An obvious stunt he knew he would unvote himself he is just tying to look erratic but this seems very calculated.)

Day 3: welp town you missed your window to policy lynch to late now ( safe from votes rest of the game)

This plan sounding familiar to you CoolestSpot ? it's a pretty impressive plan if accurate.
Oh no I voted for myself so brazil would back off and hopefully we could all jump on uzzy. I wish I was that calculated.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's no chance this game has two neutrals, so yes me saying he isn't scum is equal to saying he is Town. What the fuck sort of dumb semantics are you even pushing right now?

If Coolest isn't a policy vote then make the case. You say it's not a policy, but that it's a policy. Make the argument, and don't just deflect onto others as you accused me of doing.
[DEEP INHALE]

Looking through, but I'm down for just voting for the most silent member. The people I would vote are like "I'm going home, will post later!" so I feel like asshole targetting them right now
Admits to going after inactives. Doesn't quite pan out that way by the end of the day but does by night
You know what, fuck it

VOTE: NATIKO
tell me why don't just vote and dip.
I said gut feeling. He reminds me of how iSCUM!NAT was in previous games
Just kinda throws that out there. At least I admitted mine was policy, at least initially until it turned out my policy held for a reason
Uzzy has played more

so this is fair

Vote: Uzzy
Direct contradiction of earlier MO
They don't want us voting Uzzy, but I see through them
Okay, well, if we were to wait a day on Uzzy and move our vote last minute today who would we all agree on? I was gonna say Z-Beat said he was gonna post more on work and such, but all he's done is expose he is able to post more but being "look at Coolest, making a fool of him". So much like Uzzy could be restrained scum hiding, I'd be fine with moving to Z-beat if y'all did.

The other option is what, Brazil?
Tries to cover ass
Alexem and Uzzy having same vote on Maol seems suspect to me, since maol seems to be maol.

also

VOTE: BRAZIL

I guess
Puts Brazil up but also the currently dead players
He is, but I want to go back to him and Uzzy tomorrow, with whatever Brazil and night actions give us.
This ended up not really doing much
Vote: Alexem

You know what, sure baby, sure.
Yeah, I'm not buying this.

Vote: CoolestSpot
MMMMHHHMMMM
...and...exactly what I was gonna say before continuing to play. He seems to playing a game with cards and pieces he shouldn't have for his role. I do think Uzzy is still scum though, guess I disagree there, though less heavy then I do Launchpad.
Trying to push launchpad but can't quite put it together enough to push launchpad.
To be fair, I had to leave for bit cause people would tell me I pissed them off and avoid playing with me cause of my playstyle. I mean, groot groot groot / groot groot / groot groot.

Also just saw Launchpad is going after Uzzy...

*takes notes and throws them into the trash bin*

Unless this is scum vs scum play so one can get out or a set up, I need to point more critical thought into this instead of gut feeling.
Still wants to push launchpad, but can't push both launchpad and uzzy. picks uzzy and saves launchpad for later
Going for whoever was unactive, really. Moment to moment I had doubts and second guessing myself, I should of stuck to spinning a wheel and going with whoever I got.
spinning a wheel later on seems destructive to everyone BUT coolest at this point with Nat running defense

Oh, cause I was reading him as scum earlier today, and Maol I just read as stubborn town. Also, let's be honest, it comes down to it's me or Uzzy today at this point, unless we all decide to jump to another boat as town which is hellah improbable. I was already iffy on them, and if it saves my skin, so be it.
States plan out loud so we're less likely to connect it to being his plan
Jman only pops in once in awhile, and is just active enough, while also trying to save Uzzy right now. Look into them dependent on how Uzzy flips, aye?

LAUNCHPADMCQ
UZZY
BRAZIL
VERE
YOU?

One in here
Wait...launchpad is like "eh Jman isn't scum" at end of that (along other alarming things) then me of all people give the weakest idea for why Jman might be scum and Launchpad goes "oh yeah, Jman is likely scum, haven't been paying attention" after defending them day start?
Burning text generator, please use it. I'm gonna abuse the generator though. Anyways, reading Uzzy's points on the matter, and seeing Launchpad flip so quickly ( I know, coming from me after D1, but I'm me) in a play that Uzzy said would only help Launchpad and we see it live I have to say,
cooltext358022713427120.gif

VOTE: LAUNCHPADMCQ
Discredits jman and enacts the previously stated plan

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
[DEEP INHALE]

Admits to going after inactives. Doesn't quite pan out that way by the end of the day but does by night

Just kinda throws that out there. At least I admitted mine was policy, at least initially until it turned out my policy held for a reason

Direct contradiction of earlier MO

Tries to cover ass

Puts Brazil up but also the currently dead players

This ended up not really doing much

MMMMHHHMMMM

Trying to push launchpad but can't quite put it together enough to push launchpad.

Still wants to push launchpad, but can't push both launchpad and uzzy. picks uzzy and saves launchpad for later

spinning a wheel later on seems destructive to everyone BUT coolest at this point with Nat running defense

States plan out loud so we're less likely to connect it to being his plan

Discredits jman and enacts the previously stated plan
Nothing about this post tells me why this is scum Coolest. You yourself have said he does not play logically - it's why you wanted to policy vote him from Day 1. Which of these things do you not think a town Coolest would do? Why? What happens if Coolest is just Town and you spent all game doing fuck all?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Z-Beat why are you so active all of a sudden it's very strange that you suddenly go from inactive to suddenly a leading poster. I don't understand what changed so suddenly and alarm-bells are ringing.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To Z-Beat's defense J-Man, this may be the day that leads to scum win more or less, so I get him wanting to step it up. Now if for town or not, idk.

And why he now is targeting me and not giving reads on why other people scum is weird. Z-Beat if I die today and flip scum, who would that lead you to look into next?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like, say I'm scum Z-Beat, what is my likely team and my moves tell you about a possible scumteam plan?

If you say I'm scum team loose canon to just raise hell I'll call weak sauce, heads up.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat why are you so active all of a sudden it's very strange that you suddenly go from inactive to suddenly a leading poster. I don't understand what changed so suddenly and alarm-bells are ringing.
It's day 3 and I have more info. Also Nat is frustrating me
Nothing about this post tells me why this is scum Coolest. You yourself have said he does not play logically - it's why you wanted to policy vote him from Day 1. Which of these things do you not think a town Coolest would do? Why? What happens if Coolest is just Town and you spent all game doing fuck all?
If Coolest is town then it proves my policy sound. There's a reason I have this policy on Coolest and not Zeke

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I wan't to make one thing very clear I am firmly against policy lynching. my vote for coolestspot yesterday and my heavy suspicion today are because i believe he is Scum and trying to play all of us. If i thought he was just town playing bad I would not have voted for him.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Coolest will kill us all and Pirate Bae is a scum cop"

These are the universal truths

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wan't to make one thing very clear I am firmly against policy lynching. my vote for coolestspot yesterday and my heavy suspicion today are because i believe he is Scum and trying to play all of us. If i thought he was just town playing bad I would not have voted for him.
Appreciated point.

I would eye Brazil if coolest flipped town
Bro give us reasoning too. Otherwise you seem to be trying to save the man I just said you in cahoots with.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Almost non of Brazil's post seemed helpful day 1 or early day 2 very hard to read because he posts nothing of value (which is why I hate inactive play hurts town even when it's coming from a town player)
Because Brazil is among the list that I've been looking at since D1 on top of being less of a presence in the game than I'm used to. Plus Brazil seems like a contrast to coolest and idk why
hmmmm

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Because Brazil is among the list that I've been looking at since D1 on top of being less of a presence in the game than I'm used to. Plus Brazil seems like a contrast to coolest and idk why
But before today your inactive too. your fishy as hell today z-beat none of your post are sitting right with me at all . why the sudden activity yet can't give a solid reason to anything. I hope you didn't think just because are votes line up that I haven't been side eyeing your post today.

VOTE:Z-Beat.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Verelios you have asked some good questions today but have not shared many of your thoughts. run me through your full thought process on what you've' witnessed so far today.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Verelios you have asked some good questions today but have not shared many of your thoughts. run me through your full thought process on what you've' witnessed so far today.
I'm pretty sure Launch and Nat are on the level after yesterday. They've not only been consistent but their reads are logical and seem genuine.

On the other hand it's suspicious that both you and Z-beat got into lockstep so quickly today, to the extent that I would say one of you is scum. That also reminds me, jman1954goat and Z-Beat, do you believe Nat is scum? Brazil, like I mentioned earlier is another point of contention that we'll get to once he checks in.

As for Coolest, I don't want to waste my time there when there aren't enough threads to go on. If he doesn't contribute something then I propose that the moment we hit scum and we're not near mylo, we toss him off the island.

If things really get messy, today ends in a ML and I don't make it, then I suggest everyone role claim the day before mylo (which is tomorrow if we mislunch) to find any discrepancies.