• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
VOTE: saenima

At least if you go people will stop confusing me with another player, right?
----

Have you given us a full reads list yet? Might be helpful.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ynnek7 (4 votes)
Fantomas - #1,059 #1,401
Kopite - #1,127
WhySoDevious - #1,135
Vincent Alexander - #1,227
saenima - #1,487

saenima (4 votes)
Fireblend - #1,090
weemadarthur - #1,272
Fantomas - #1,401
CaptainNuevo - #1,451

Kopite (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,163
Ynnek7 - #1,332

Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #858

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
flatearthpandas - #960

Fireblend (0 votes)
Ynnek7 - #1,033 #1,332

flatearthpandas (0 votes)
Fantomas - #880 #1,050

CaptainNuevo (0 votes)
saenima - #1,023 #1,487

weemadarthur (0 votes)
WhySoDevious - #860 #1,049
CaptainNuevo - #930 #1,161

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, Z-Beat

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 100 saenima: 76 EzekelRAGE: 75 Fantomas: 69 Fireblend: 46 flatearthpandas: 46 Vincent Alexander: 43 CaptainNuevo: 37 Aeleus: 27 Ynnek7: 27 WhySoDevious: 25 Z-Beat: 24 Kopite: 14 Lone_Prodigy: 13 Stuart444: 1

Current Countdown:
3tjps025im

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat Lone_Prodigy flatearthpandas

Where do you think your vote is going to go today?

---------

I'm guessing Zeke will stay on brand and look for a hammer vote...
I don't want to give Zeke hammer privilege, but majority looks like it's 8 so I think we're safe from that for now.

I'm gonna leave it here for now so even if I'm not back in time for EoD I won't regret my choice

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do you think Wee thought you would do that?

Idk. She might have just been telling the truth and read me as scum and also have some info that she was targeted. She could have seen me move and read me as scum so made assumptions. She could be scum and something else happened to save a NK. I couldn't tell you. Her play is absurd.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Idk. She might have just been telling the truth and read me as scum and also have some info that she was targeted. She could have seen me move and read me as scum so made assumptions. She could be scum and something else happened to save a NK. I couldn't tell you. Her play is absurd.
What exactly are you claiming? I don't see how Psychic would move.

I'm also disinclined to believe you due to other posts in this thread, but I'll back that up only if needed.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, I think I'm following now.

Wee did say she tried to bait the NK.

If she did but was protected, then - if she's Psychic - she should have gotten two reads last night, no?

But she thinks you're the scummier of the two?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I could go either way.

Ynnek hasn't changed his play from D1 and seems mostly unconcerned with the votes piling up on him. The Zipped train saved him but I'm wary of voting for the other wagon as that just sets up a chain which can never end well.

saenima has overreacted to a handful of votes on him, and his recent self-defeatist posts are not a good look.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Okay, I think I'm following now.

Wee did say she tried to bait the NK.

If she did but was protected, then - if she's Psychic - she should have gotten two reads last night, no?

But she thinks you're the scummier of the two?
Am I not following? I don't think weemad has claimed to be anything and sae surely has no way to know if they're the doctor? What are you going on about here?

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Can't find the post right now, but didn't wee say that she knew three or four things that happened last night? So a bunch of people visited her?

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Idk how the psychic works. Why would she get two reads?
I assume that role would give a read per visitor. So if a doctor AND scum visited over night... 2 reads. 1 doctor, 1 scum.

What I'm unclear on is if she gets the names of the visitors as well. If so, that sounds like it's pretty obvious who the two were.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Am I not following? I don't think weemad has claimed to be anything and sae surely has no way to know if they're the doctor? What are you going on about here?
She hasn't claimed anything... but she was very clear when she said she felt targeted.

That sounds like she's Psychic.

If not that, maybe some other - but similar - role.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
I will absolutely not share my belief in 3 or 4 town power roles and the info they collected and lightly crumbed or otherwise shared with me just in order to potentially save one person I read as scum. Perhaps you didn't realize this was role fishing. I have no intention of claiming today or of open speculation apart from what I already posted about our one flip.

My magical role reads were.....not present on day one. In fact I had gone into a WSD cul de sac which took me a part of day two to exit.

However, my read of you on day one....didn't I support it at the time? I haven't changed my opinion so I think it's documented. It was based on behavior. Particularly the narrow focus you had, on only like 3 players. I do that when I'm scum to avoid getting trapped in opinion reversal I can't support. Also the OMGUS stuff.

Night only buffed up my beliefs.

Nevermind, it was this post I was thinking of.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I can think of a couple reasons off the top of my head why Wee wouldn't believe a Doctor claim from Sae, and neither involve her being this Psychic role that has suddenly been namedropped.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I assume that role would give a read per visitor. So if a doctor AND scum visited over night... 2 reads. 1 doctor, 1 scum.

What I'm unclear on is if she gets the names of the visitors as well. If so, that sounds like it's pretty obvious who the two were.
If she baited the NK correctly and you saved her?

That's two targets on her.

Unless it's an x-shot ability, she should have received both sources.

And if it was only you, there's still the mystery of the missing NK. If not doctor, then probably a vest?

I see. This makes sense. If she has names she knows one scum for sure.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you have any other breadcrumbs here besides that post about being sick that you made?

No. Not about the role. I suck at breadcrumbs. Can't find them either. I tried to come up with something but everything sounded too obvious. I did say to you(?) that i was playing a pretty ok town during the day and at night, but that doesn't indicate any role.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
No. Not about the role. I suck at breadcrumbs. Can't find them either. I tried to come up with something but everything sounded too obvious. I did say to you(?) that i was playing a pretty ok town during the day and at night, but that doesn't indicate any role.
You'll understand then that it's hard for me to believe the claim without anything substantial to back it up. I've seen this before, just a couple months ago.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
saenima why the defeatist attitude earlier if you planned to "fight" by claiming?

Why protect wee?

Because it's my first time playing with a role, i get a great fucking save night 1 and the person i saved concocts the most inane gimmick possible to paint me scum. And then people start buying into it. And then the hard Fire tunnel at the same time. Frustration got the better of me. I seriously considered subbing out as i just felt like shit. I mean, i know my play today has been shit, i'm well aware. But i had nothing better to give.

As for wee, she was the obvious choice. The most townread and contributing player by far. She was both the prime target and one of my strongest town leans.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
You'll understand then that it's hard for me to believe the claim without anything substantial to back it up. I've seen this before, just a couple months ago.

No PR is obligated to breadcrumb their role, and scum can fake breadcrumbs.

This is role madness, but we can Occam's this: the doctor protected the most active and town-read player on N1. No one died that night.

Though the fact that scum didn't shoot elsewhere may lend credibility to Fire thinking it's a "noobie scum team".

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
And on the flip side, we can also assume that a doctor with that N1 target is also the easiest and most obvious fake claim to make.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Since it seems like Saenima might've burst a bubble here...

weemadarthur unless I'm going along with him way too easily, where do you stand on Fireblend vs Saenima today? I'm assuming there's a reason you asked me about them specifically.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Actually on second thought for now... Vote: Saenima

your play throughout the day still doesn't add up to me. You know more than you're letting on.