• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
No PR is obligated to breadcrumb their role, and scum can fake breadcrumbs.

This is role madness, but we can Occam's this: the doctor protected the most active and town-read player on N1. No one died that night.

Though the fact that scum didn't shoot elsewhere may lend credibility to Fire thinking it's a "noobie scum team".
And on the flip side, we can also assume that a doctor with that N1 target is also the easiest and most obvious fake claim to make.
One of my chief concerns now is why Wee called this happening. I can think of some reasons, since this is Role Madness and she has a role as well, and she told us she baited that NK last night.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
A vanilla doctor seems too strong for this game going by the roles we've had so far, that plus weemads previous comments mean I don't believe the claim.

Unless weemad chimes in, my vote is sticking

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
saenima, why exactly did you think she was a psychic again? I think I missed it. Whether or not I put my vote back is dependent on that and wee coming back

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima (5 votes)
Fireblend - #1,090
weemadarthur - #1,272
Fantomas - #1,401
CaptainNuevo - #1,451 #1,522
Aeleus - #1,502
Z-Beat - #1,505 #1,545
CaptainNuevo - #1,549

Ynnek7 (4 votes)
Fantomas - #1,059 #1,401
Kopite - #1,127
WhySoDevious - #1,135
Vincent Alexander - #1,227
saenima - #1,487

Kopite (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,163 #1,502
Ynnek7 - #1,332
Lone_Prodigy - #1,529

Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #858

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
flatearthpandas - #960

Fireblend (0 votes)
Ynnek7 - #1,033 #1,332
CaptainNuevo - #1,522 #1,549

flatearthpandas (0 votes)
Fantomas - #880 #1,050

CaptainNuevo (0 votes)
saenima - #1,023 #1,487

weemadarthur (0 votes)
WhySoDevious - #860 #1,049
CaptainNuevo - #930 #1,161

Not voting: Z-Beat

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 100 saenima: 97 EzekelRAGE: 79 Fantomas: 76 Fireblend: 54 flatearthpandas: 46 Vincent Alexander: 43 CaptainNuevo: 42 Aeleus: 35 Z-Beat: 33 WhySoDevious: 32 Ynnek7: 31 Lone_Prodigy: 19 Kopite: 14 Stuart444: 1

Current Countdown:
3tjps025im

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it comes down to opinion, but neighbors seems stronger that masons to me. Downside is that you don't know your partners alignment, I guess, but you also don't lose two with one kill.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Lol at this statement coming from you, in this game.
Are you just gonna throw vague shade like this or would you elaborate on what you mean?
I literally made a post with a read on everyone, which you chose to not comment on except to throw more shade. No one else has presented this full back read as far as i'm aware. And i have been providing my thoughts throughout the game after that. The only omgus here is from you wee. You've been on my case since the game started, made a weak gotcha post that i have replied to, a reply that you mostly ignored and even kind of agreed, at least in part. And then went back immediately to throw more vague shade at me without really addressing what i've said. This is getting really annoying. My 'self-preservation' comes from constantly being attacked by you. Would you rather i'd just ignore you so you could then complain that i'm not answering your questions?
This exchange doesn't read like that of someone you townread.

The last reply has a line or two where you accused fire of the same thing.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima (5 votes)
Fireblend - #1,090
weemadarthur - #1,272
Fantomas - #1,401
CaptainNuevo - #1,451 #1,522
Aeleus - #1,502
Z-Beat - #1,505

Ynnek7 (4 votes)
Fantomas - #1,059 #1,401
Kopite - #1,127
WhySoDevious - #1,135
Vincent Alexander - #1,227
saenima - #1,487

Kopite (2 votes)
Aeleus - #1,163 #1,502
Ynnek7 - #1,332
Lone_Prodigy - #1,529

Fireblend (1 votes)
Ynnek7 - #1,033 #1,332
CaptainNuevo - #1,522

Vincent Alexander (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #858

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
flatearthpandas - #960

flatearthpandas (0 votes)
Fantomas - #880 #1,050

CaptainNuevo (0 votes)
saenima - #1,023 #1,487

weemadarthur (0 votes)
WhySoDevious - #860 #1,049
CaptainNuevo - #930 #1,161

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 100 saenima: 92 EzekelRAGE: 77 Fantomas: 75 Fireblend: 51 flatearthpandas: 46 Vincent Alexander: 43 CaptainNuevo: 40 WhySoDevious: 32 Aeleus: 31 Ynnek7: 30 Z-Beat: 29 Lone_Prodigy: 16 Kopite: 14 Stuart444: 1

Current Countdown:
3tjps025im
This is outdated, Cap's vote is on saenima rn.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I guess it comes down to opinion, but neighbors seems stronger that masons to me. Downside is that you don't know your partners alignment, I guess, but you also don't lose two with one kill.
??? How are masons weaker?

They are the same except masons know each other are town, which makes them stronger

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, ultimately it does matter what her role is, I mean speculating openly is probably not the wisest thing to do.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all, thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling a bit better and am waiting on test results so I'll take the time to catch up

So Z-Beat was sick (understandable) but these are his posts after the one above:

N1 speculation:
Conspiracy-wise: Scum is keeping in theme with the episode and letting us destroy ourselves

Realistically: Someone probably used a role and it was probably a low-activity player being targeted because there wouldn't be much to go on from their posts.

Role speculation:
Are you some kind of They Live cop?
They live is a movie about a guy who gets special glasses that allows him to see aliens who are in disguise. Wrong story but fitting nonetheless

On sae and Fire:
Mentioned a while back that I don't think they're working together, so either town/town, scum/town, or scum/neutral, but I already have neutral cap as an option

Attempts a reads list with no explanations:
Town

Fant
Wee
Zeke
Fireblend
Aeleus
Kopite
Flatearthpandas
Saenima

Scum

Then nothing until these recent ones:

2 hours left and on the hot seat so it might be a bit of a gamble but fep didn't and got out of it so maybe.
I don't want to give Zeke hammer privilege, but majority looks like it's 8 so I think we're safe from that for now.

I'm gonna leave it here for now so even if I'm not back in time for EoD I won't regret my choice

Fishes for a claim and is quick to vote.

Not a fan. I can give him a pass for earlier, but just parroting off others and joining the wagon du jour shows little in the way of analytic, critical, independent thinking.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
So, I don't want to vote for saenima because I was feeling good about them, but by saying that I'm just getting my scum stink on him again :-(

I'm keeping my vote on Kopite for now since they're who I actually find scummy but won't be afraid to vote Sae if it means saving myself.
Again, do you have any reason for this other than the fact I'm voting for you?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously, whatever wee says will change things, but at the moment I will not vote saenima. If he's telling the truth, scum has to remove him. If he's lying, he'll eventually be found out.

Join me on Kopite, people.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Admittedly i haven't been paying attention to your thing with Kop. I think you provided reads but i have to go back and read them. But right now i'd rather we voted Ynnek. He's also voting Kop and that might give us something there. And i did notice that Kop has been pressing him for answers that never come.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Obviously, whatever wee says will change things, but at the moment I will not vote saenima. If he's telling the truth, scum has to remove him. If he's lying, he'll eventually be found out.

You're really trying to make things hard for me aren't you

I'm not biting, I'll wait for weemad

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Again, do you have any reason for this other than the fact I'm voting for you?
It's not just that you're voting for me. It's that both days you voted early for me. Day one that put you in a good place once the train started, and you decided to stick with that today, most likely knowing that my playstyle would result in another train.

Once I flipped town, it would be easy to hide in that voting group.

Also, when reading through your past posts I really didn't see anything to make me think you were town.