Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think that Trump was very involved or present during Jr's childhood, would be one of the more truthful statements he's made.
Eric recently:

"He was unconventional. We probably spent less time out there throwing baseballs around."

...recited how he would walk into his father's room every morning and kiss him before school at around the age of four. Donald would say: "'Eric, no drinking, no drugs, no smoking' every single day at four years old."

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Eric recently:

"He was unconventional. We probably spent less time out there throwing baseballs around."

...recited how he would walk into his father's room every morning and kiss him before school at around the age of four. Donald would say: "'Eric, no drinking, no drugs, no smoking' every single day at four years old."

There's a lot of alcohol, drugs, and smokes in pre-school.

/s

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Eric recently:

Guess he should've told Don Jr. that huh

BradyTheGOAT

Banned
Aug 25, 2023
He is having an absolute freaking MELTDOWN anout Ivanka testifying.. not his other kids though. Seems like he's scared of what "Daddy's little princess" might say.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1718285858531594748?t=ThykZsrCa6KBI-C7-gfVHA&s=19

Like I said, Ivanka has a life and future that isn't directly tied into the cult and grift of Donald. Meaning she has way more to lose if she misleads the court or otherwise runs afoul of the law. Don Jr and Eric are just total simps who have no real wills of their own.

TRIAL - Day 19, Trump Org, NYC Parks, Zurich Insurance
OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
Day 19 summary (placeholder)

Witnesses
Raymond Flores (ex Trump Org VP) continued from Day 14, no cross
David Cerron (NYC Parks Department)
Claudia Mouradian (Zurich Insurance) on videotape deposition

Also, Ivanka's testimony delayed to 8th Nov

Unrolled thread by Adam Klasfeld here.

Last edited:

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
what happened with proposal of potential receivers on october 26? couldn't find anything about it and not sure where to look outside of google.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
If she did, it's not coming out on the stand of this trial. She'll be a hostile witness and probably be asked about documentary evidence that she won't be able to deny without perjuring herself

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Could absolutely see Trump lying on the stand and catching a perjury charge.

Either that or he'll just invoke the 5th amendment in response to any question.

But I really want his ego to get the better of him, he lies constantly and that would hurt him in court.

Last edited:

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
Could absolutely see Trump lying on the stand and catching a perjury charge.

Either that or he'll just I no one the 5th amendment in response to any question.

But I really want his ego to get the better of him, he lies constantly and that would hurt him in court.
Important to note here that 5th amendment isn't necessarily helpful in a civil case. While 5th amendment protections apply, of course, they come with it an implication of guilt (because civil cases are held to a lower standard of evidence) that wouldn't necessarily apply in a criminal case but could actually be used as evidence in a criminal case. It might actually increase his fine.

I think this is because it would just lead every defendant or witness that refuses to testify to just take the Fifth even if their answer is not incriminating. You'd pretty much never get testimony.

OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
We've got Raymond Flores back on (ex Trump Org VP) continued from Day 14.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if anyone will ask have you received any financial promises in writing before your testimony because I mean would you trust Donald not to screw you so he doesn't get screwed as much. Perhaps not needed as his business is their business but any Green while they can get it if Donald is desperate and yeah, that would be breaking the law.

Ivanka may have already clocked out ages ago to see if she can break from orbit and grift on her own and hope the dodgy money backers don't knock on her husband's door one day.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
what happened with proposal of potential receivers on october 26? couldn't find anything about it and not sure where to look outside of google.
I could be wrong but I think that the state agreed to holding off on the dissolution of the Trump LLCs until the trial is concluded. That may have made the need for receivers unnecessary for now.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be an exciting week 🍿🍿🍿

The funniest thing the Q crowd ever did was use the hashtag "EnjoyTheShow" and use their own popcorn emojis, when the Show always keeps turning out gold like Four Seasons Total Landscaping and so many Trump charges and indictments, the exact opposite of what they expected the Show to be.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it's entirely possible there was some sort of scheduling conflict. Doesn't necessarily mean they want Ivanka to directly rebut something Trump and the kids testify to. I mean it could, but I wouldn't be immediately thinking that was the reason.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea if her testifying being delayed is a good or bad thing at this point.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's probably a scheduling conflict, with the odd chance they don't want her father to have to testify regarding points raised in her testimony.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
At a glance, a sudden switch screams "I'm terrified my daughter will contradict my intended testimony if she goes first, a concern I do not have with my sons". It's probably nothing, but Donald has given little reason to trust any of his courtroom maneuvers.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
It's probably a scheduling conflict, with the odd chance they don't want her father to have to testify regarding points raised in her testimony.
Most likely, it's not like the Trumps were advised of scheduling dates prior to this.

Because Ivanka is no longer party to the charges, she would be the only one who may not have needed to have a clear schedule.

TRIAL - Day 20, Zurich Insurance, Buffalo Bills, Trump Org
OP
OP
phisheep

phisheep

Oct 26, 2017
Day 20 summary (placeholder)

Witnesses
Claudia Mouradian (Zurich Insurance) on videotape deposition - continued
Don Cornwell (Morgan Stanley) the guy selling Buffalo Bills
David Orowitz (ex Trump Org acquisitions)

Unrolled thread from Stewart Bishop here.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off