• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Screen-Shot-2016-07-19-at-1.39.03-PM.png

Wait, what, this was a hoax? He burned his own flag? lol

Oct 27, 2017

Jeff Beatty, a CNN analyst, after being given 10 minutes on air to suggest Democrats benefit from having pipe bombs sent to their leaders, says falsely that Republicans are the only people "who've had any blood spilled." Chris Cuomo doesn't correct him or mention Charlottesville.
Very cool, thanks CNN

Stocks are now negative for the year.

They told him this was going to happen, so he tried chewing out his new fed chairman.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
"Conservatives don't do this type of thing."

Right-ring extremists are literally the most dangerous terrorists in the country. Fuck off with this bullshit revisionism.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
TNHd3lm.jpg
QibXxvM.jpg

New local newspaper's unscientific straw poll in my Indiana County compared to 2016's straw poll on the right. Donnelly at 45% here would mean he's got this statewide.

Todd Young beat Bayh 62%-33% in the real voting in 2016 in my county.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't prove it was a hoax... but I mean... come on

Yeah, the issue is when I first saw this gif, I originally thought he burned the confederate flag and wrote that down to demonstrate that he didn't agree with racists. Then, I heard someone else burned his flag and graffiti his pavement, so now I am not sure what the real origins of it are.

Its funny, because throughout all of this, if anything was a hoax it always turned out the hoax was done by Republicans/conservatives.

I'm always thankful for these slow news days.

Slow? lol

Rag

Oct 30, 2017

I do graphic design work for stone engraving, and fairly regularly have to take pictures of people's faces and turn them into something we can engrave. All I can see when I look at that picture in the tweet is all of the black dots all over Soros' face and how the person making the graphic could have spent all of ten more seconds to remove them.

Oct 25, 2017

Nice way to find out your office might have gotten a bomb.

Lol. Reminds me of Inauguration Day when my restaurant closed for safety concerns and everyone was running around scrambling shutting the place down and I was obliviously cutting artichokes in a back area the whole time. They didn't find me until they were doing a final check, they thought I'd already left to join the protests.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I'm on the way to take all our money out of the Dow and put it in the soup can under our bed.

Not that we have a soup can under the bed with money.

Fuck.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how much people insist moderates care about civility, I'm sure the attempted bombings will allow us to easily win the senate.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Harris interactive has us at D+6 among registered voters, where they had us a few weeks ago.

However, they had us at D+9 among likely voters last week, and I imagine that's still accurate.

Ipsos dropped us to D+5 this week, but you always get some GCB noise as an election approaches.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The last Iowa update I'll do in this thread:

Democrats are at 101% of total ballot requests, and 98% of ballots returned when compared to this point in 2014.

Republicans are at 96% of total ballot requests, but only 77% of ballots returned.

Independents and third parties are at 97% and 90% respectively.

For added context, the difference in D/R lead in returned ballots from 2014 to 2018:

2014 - R+363
2018 - D+21,950

Status
Not open for further replies.