• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is just a bizarre thing to be concerned about. Mariane and Dennis have alright politics (at least on some issues) because they're influenced by some Indian mystic? I mean... even if it were true... that doesn't sound all that bad. It's not much different to me than Buttigieg being influenced by whatever protestant community he's part of.
Its a cult. Like a straight up cult Im not exaggerating. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendental_Meditation_movement

But of course you like her so of course nothing can be wrong with it!

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Marianne is a kook lol. No one should be voting to make her President of anything.

I just realised the Dem Primary has a Major that would outrank a Captain (Skipper). A millionaire (a few actually). A movie star if Beto's doco counts lol. A professor. And a Marianne.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
It's a big field. If you've gone through all those candidates and settled on Williamson then you do you, but I don't think you've looked hard enough.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, she's definitely out there and would not be a good president at all. I'm not a supporter of her, don't get me wrong.
But listening to her speak in a long format, as I said I do appreciate her perspective on on certain issues, namely how we've treated black folks in this country and how we need to make amends for it.

Not to sound glib, but Jim Jones also spoke fairly eloquently about civil rights. Cult leaders, much like organized crime, often prey on vulnerable populations.

face isn't stuck like that

It's an oldie but a goodie -

Sameface-awesome-smiley.gif

Marianne is a kook lol. No one should be voting to make her President of anything.

I just realised the Dem Primary has a Major that would outrank a Captain (Skipper). A millionaire (a few actually). A movie star if Beto's doco counts lol. A professor. And a Marianne.

Can we refer to future debates as a "three hour tour".

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Justin Amash @justinamash

If you're a Republican, please ask yourself if the party really represents your principles and values. You don't need to become a Democrat. Simply stand up for what is right. America's tradition of liberty is beautiful, and it depends on our love and respect for one another.

10:25 PM - Jul 16, 2019

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.