• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
He got me with that in Fate 2. I don't know if he's done it since, which I guess would just be The Thing. He said he was demoralized there after he thought he'd screwed his team, but I don't know the context since I didn't follow the game closely.
Huh, nah, we won. Ambu did good there. I was recruited late so lucky for me.

Oct 26, 2017
Welpers, we're down to 5 minutes:

What did the grape say when it got crushed? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
VOTE: Stantastic

All I have against Stan is Ambulance recognizing Zipped as doctor and them being on my PoE.

Oct 26, 2017
If I die:

full-house-danny-tanner.gif

You all got this.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
If the game doesn't end, please look into Pancakes/VA again. Do not go for the easy vote on Vere. That's how I feel.

OP
OP
MrHedin

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Stantastic (4 votes)
CaptainNuevo - #1,594 #1,730
anexanhume - #1,759 #1,806
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,788
Conditional-Pancakes - #1,803
Vincent Alexander - #1,804
anexanhume - #1,811

Vincent Alexander (2 votes)
Stantastic - #1,661
Verelios - #1,702
CaptainNuevo - #1,802 #1,812

CaptainNuevo (0 votes)
anexanhume - #1,580 #1,658
Conditional-Pancakes - #1,711 #1,803

Verelios (0 votes)
Vincent Alexander - #1,745 #1,804

Conditional-Pancakes (0 votes)
LaunchpadMcQ - #1,657 #1,751
anexanhume - #1,658 #1,759
CaptainNuevo - #1,730 #1,802

Not voting: Neki, CaptainNuevo

Post Counts:
LaunchpadMcQ: 106 anexanhume: 77 Vincent Alexander: 65 Conditional-Pancakes: 56 Neki: 48 Verelios: 37 Stantastic: 26 CaptainNuevo: 14

Current Countdown:
3cotmdnn2t

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 4 end
OP
OP
MrHedin

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Why is Indiana Jones sad? Because his career is in ruins. Also his dad is dead.

Stantastic has died

What did the archeologist find? He won't tell me but I'm sure its groundbreaking.

Welcome to Dad Joke Mafia!

You are Dr. Henry Jones, Senior and you are Vanilla.

You are aligned with the Good but Also Flawed Dads (that is Town).

As you spend all day researching the grail you do not have time to do any other activities but you can vote each day.

You can access the game thread here:

Break a leg out there!

Day starts in:

5rv36q6es8

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Day 5 Start
OP
OP
MrHedin

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I stand before you as a broken man as I once again have to inform you that another one of our contestants died overnight. Unfortunately for Verelios he yabba dabba didn't wake up this morning.

Verelios has died

What did Fred Flintstone say at his wedding day? I yabba dabba do!

Welcome to Dad Joke Mafia!

You are Fred Flinstone and you are Vanilla.

You are aligned with the Good but Also Flawed Dads (that is Town).

As you spend all day working in the quarry and all night bowling so you do not have time to do any other activities but you can vote each day.

You can access the game thread here:

Break a leg out there!

But in happier news I would like to once again announce the winner of our spec chat competition. Launchpad won the award for worst joke of Day 4 with the following joke: "I tried to make pancakes, but I ended upwith flapjacks instead. Guess I used too much synonym." Wow that is truly an awful joke and so awful that after awarding Launchpad his prize we are shutting down the extra competition to prevent our judges from experiencing any additional trauma.

Day 5 begins

Day ends in:

1o3ur6um9j

Majority is 4

Vote tool: https://vote.fireblend.com/515562/#

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
No one put a vote down. I think we're in MeLo.

I am hated today and scum can hammer me if a town player votes me, so don't lose your minds on me.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
...Damn.

Alright, end game focus time. I'm gonna be here much more than usual during work hours now, so let's get this thing going. We got this.

Interesting to see Verelios go before Launchpad though... Need to think throgh that a bit. I was expecting Launch out today instead.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Okay we're not letting both Pancakes and VA into the end game so we're voting one out today.

Oct 26, 2017
0d573e6f8219441f1851a2421ce75f9f_w200.gif

But in happier news I would like to once again announce the winner of our spec chat competition. Launchpad won the award for worst joke of Day 4 with the following joke: "I tried to make pancakes, but I ended upwith flapjacks instead. Guess I used too much synonym." Wow that is truly an awful joke and so awful that after awarding Launchpad his prize we are shutting down the extra competition to prevent our judges from experiencing any additional trauma.
Wow. Spec chat doesn't have a funny bone in their bodies. "Too much synonym" is damn good stuff.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Pancakes and VA hard defended each other in the last hour yesterday and wanted to push out Stan or Vere and they were both town so I don't feel comfortable having them both alive in an end game situation in the case they are teamed.

Oct 26, 2017
Stan and Vere were in my PoE. I had a post ready to go on Vere and why I think they're scum so I'll just go ahead and throw that in the garbage. I genuinely don't know.

I'll also get it out of the way now---I will miss EoD. I'm having some good ole' surgery an hour before EoD and will probably be out of it.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Okay we're not letting both Pancakes and VA into the end game so we're voting one out today.

Pancakes and VA hard defended each other in the last hour yesterday and wanted to push out Stan or Vere and they were both town so I don't feel comfortable having them both alive in an end game situation in the case they are teamed.
I am inclined to agree with you here. I came out of yesterday thinking it's one or both of them with the hard defend.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Stan and Vere were in my PoE. I had a post ready to go on Vere and why I think they're scum so I'll just go ahead and throw that in the garbage. I genuinely don't know.

I'll also get it out of the way now---I will miss EoD. I'm having some good ole' surgery an hour before EoD and will probably be out of it.

Best of luck with the surgery.

Now the Anexahume and Pancakes connection is interesting...

Oct 26, 2017
Vere's death doesn't make me look good, and I can't help but think that shite was on purpose. So you know....

tumblr_n8l6w71EGm1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

...Damn.

Alright, end game focus time. I'm gonna be here much more than usual during work hours now, so let's get this thing going. We got this.

Interesting to see Verelios go before Launchpad though... Need to think throgh that a bit. I was expecting Launch out today instead.
This is the kind of energy town needs! Unless of course you're scum.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I laid out that scenario as a possibility in my post. If she had lied, I would say so. That improves our day odds to 50/50 instead of the entire group.
Ok, I actually do buy that thinking. Again, I feel good about you here, and even if you're lying, Pancakes is complicit in that so it still makes more sense to flip her. I think you ought to be off the table for today.

So that really brings it down to VA and Pancakes, unless someone has an inspired take on Captain or Neki here.

Oct 26, 2017
If I'm on the chopping block, please lord do it today. I've gotten down to the very last day as town before, had town vote me, and scum jumped on the hammer. It was frustrating as hell. I'm still confident we have 2 days left, so if I'm gonna go do me a favor and do it today.

I had a big post on Vere ready. I really thought with Stan out it had to be Vere. So, I'm out---both of ideas and energy. I'm stepping away for now.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
If a case had been built up over several days against either Vere or Stan about why they were scum and then we flipped them and they ended up being town, I could understand that maybe it was just misguided at that point. But when the vote flips at the last hour because Pancakes and VA refuse to vote for each other, they basically went for the only person who couldn't defend himself without building a case. Didn't really sit right with me and I don't think it makes sense to let them both live today.

The most likely scenario for me is that one scum is hard defending a town > two scums defending each other > two town defending each other based on what happened yesterday.