• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
You did not try and stop the VA lynch. No way, you were all over him with bad arguments. The fact you voted elsewhere and tried to move the vote elsewhere is not really in your favour imo.
Sorry to stop you lying here Faddy but uh yeah I did:
Eh alright then

Vote: Ty4on
Little in it, Ty4on made a lazy vote on me that seemed very opportunistic. I've never played with Ty before, but VA has a recent game where he made several poor town decisions
Sure sounds like I was pushing on Ty instead of VA here

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kopite (5 votes)
Ty4on - #3,206 #3,207
Faddy - #3,336
TheChuggernaut - #3,398
Girlofgotham - #3,411
Rover - #3,441 #3,492
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,445
Ty4on - #3,498

Ty4on (4 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,332
Rover - #3,337 #3,441
weemadarthur - #3,464
Kopite - #3,466
Rover - #3,492

StanleyPalmtree (1 votes)
Aeleus - #3,386

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,264 #3,332
Rover - #3,331 #3,337

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Kopite - #3,461 #3,466

Sorian (0 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,370 #3,413

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 80 Faddy: 47 Rover: 33 TheChuggernaut: 27 Kopite: 21 Aeleus: 17 Ty4on: 15 weemadarthur: 13 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 12 StanleyPalmtree: 11 Girlofgotham: 9

Current Countdown:
bs5nb5xv08

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Final Vote Count:

==== DAY 5 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Kopite (6 votes)
Ty4on - #3,206 #3,207
Faddy - #3,336
TheChuggernaut - #3,398
Girlofgotham - #3,411
Rover - #3,441 #3,492
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,445
Ty4on - #3,498
Rover - #3,501

Ty4on (3 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,332
Rover - #3,337 #3,441
weemadarthur - #3,464
Kopite - #3,466
Rover - #3,492 #3,501

StanleyPalmtree (1 votes)
Aeleus - #3,386

Faddy (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,264 #3,332
Rover - #3,331 #3,337

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Kopite - #3,461 #3,466

Sorian (0 votes)
Comrade Doggo Sparky - #3,370 #3,413

Not voting: StanleyPalmtree

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 80 Faddy: 48 Rover: 34 TheChuggernaut: 27 Kopite: 21 Aeleus: 17 Ty4on: 15 weemadarthur: 13 Comrade Doggo Sparky: 12 StanleyPalmtree: 11 Girlofgotham: 9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 5 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
You were losing it. You were finally losing it. You knew there were forces conspiring against you. They wanted you to die. They wanted to stop you from recording these events. They wanted you to be lost to time.

You had to strike again, stop them from getting to you. You would carefully interrogate each remaining house member. You'd get to the bottom of this.

Approaching Kopite from behind, you quickly held your knife to his throat.

"Talk"

"Wh- what, oh god, oh god it was you all along fuck me god I don't want to die."

"Tell me what you are. TELL ME HOW TO ESCAPE!"

"I don't…. HEEEEEEEEELP!"

And with those words, you flinched – startled by the sudden shout. Before you could even realize what had happened you felt the blood on you. Kopite collapsed to the floor, clutching at the hole in his neck.

"I'm… just.. regular house membe.."

And with that he was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kopite has died!

Welcome Kopite,

You are a regular house member.

You are aligned with The Household (That's the TOWN).

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

NIGHT 5 BEGINS

Night 5 Ends:
9m9anhzzbx

Night actions are due two hours before day start.

Day 6 Starts
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
GAMERUNNER MESSAGE: Starting Day 7 we will transition to 24/24 phases

Your eyes shot open. You hadn't intended on falling asleep. You're actually shocked you were even able to after the events from yesterday. Warily you stood up and checked your room for anything seeming amiss. Once you were certain everything was left untouched you ventured out. It was time to see who was dead now.

It was a ghost town in the main hallway. Not too surprising with all the death, but still... You walked around searching for others but it seems they had all locked themselves in their respective rooms. Eventually you reached EzekelRAGE's room, only to be met with silence. Checking his room, you didn't see anything amiss. You searched throughout the house, but everywhere you looked there was nothing amiss. Or at least nothing new, what with the bodies and blood everywhere...

After wasting your morning searching for him you gave up. Maybe he had found a way out, that lucky bastard. Returning to your room, you were met with a gruesome sight. EzekelRAGE was hanging upside down, dead. One arm stretched to the floor, and written in blood was EzekelRAGE's last will:

You simply stared in silence. Clearly this wasn't possible, and yet you could not deny what your eyes were seeing. You needed to get the fuck out of here.

------------

EzekelRAGE has died!

Welcome EzekelRAGE,

You are a gaunt house member.

You have no powers other than the ability to vote.

------------
DAY 6 BEGINS

Day 6 Ends:
l407bdswy7

Majority is 5

Vote Tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/111254/

Player List:
TheChuggernaut
Aeleus
Faddy
Rover
Comrade Doggo Sparky
weemadarthur
Girlofgotham
StanleyPalmtree
Ty4on

Rover and Comrade Doggo Sparky Die
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
STOP

Rover has died!

Welcome Rover,

You are a teenager in love.

You share a private chat with your lover, Comrade Doggo Sparky. When one of you dies, you both die. You also have the ability to vote.

The Lover's chat is located here:
REDACTED

--------------------------------

Comrade Doggo Sparky has died!

Welcome Comrade Doggo Sparky,

You are a teenager in love.

You share a private chat with your lover, Rover. When one of you dies, you both die. You also have the ability to vote.

The Lover's chat is here:
REDACTED

Day 6 continues

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
StanleyPalmtree, weemadarthur, Faddy, Ty4on, Aeleus, Girlofgotham, TheChuggernaut

Scum is Stan, Ty4on and weemad?

Honestly have no idea which out of gog/weemad is town but I sure hope they weren't both scum.

GG

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Aeleus what is your role. You were softing something yesterday

My game plan was to do the worst possible breadcrumb.
Looking at it this way, town doesn't have any reason to want Sorian to live, scum might want Sorian to live as he could be scum, therefore killing him blindly is a town aligned play.

Breadcrumbing is the ultimate town meta, if you're not doing it in your first post, that's probably a scum tell

At this point, I feel it would be wierd to start a mafia game without seeing LiS gifs
First post was one replying to the 5th then the 8th and finally the second post in the game.

582, as in the pokedex number for Vanillite.

Sparky noticed how wierd the post was immediately, was one of the reasons I reasoned he was paying proper attention to the game.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

First post was one replying to the 5th then the 8th and finally the second post in the game.

Sparky noticed how wierd the post was immediately, was one of the reasons I reasoned he was paying proper attention to the game.
Mentioned it yesterday hoping scum would NK me but they went with zeke instead (which I kind of consider an insult)

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway

That's an amazing crumb haha

The first posts are usually so fluffy I didn't notice anything was off
They're going to have to write "I'm always town" on my tombstone after this.
Have you been scum before?

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, guess scum is a three person team which is kind of surprising. Guess it makes sense with the fucking shooter and Fanto's role. GG scum. You had us spinning in circles this whole game. Never hitting scum really messed us up.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
In my mind I was probably right about Olinad being scum so I'm going to count that as a victory for me.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
If Gotham and Stan are outed scum for you guys then vote for one of them. If a third town gets here and makes it 3 votes before mafia actually do something I might hammer it.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, I think that's the only one I actually landed on. So who is the town team left? Me, you, and either Ty/Wee?
I was being optimistic and going with GoG because that'd mean none of my town reads were scum, but realistically town is me, you and weemad. You due to the tracking, weemad due to the early claim and voting stuff.