nin (1 votes)
Stantastic - #613

Kalor (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #640

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
FateShirou - #568

Zem (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #239 #640

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Faddy, Ynnek7, Lone_Prodigy, nin, Neki, Ephidel, Zippedpinhead, SkyOdin, Stuart444, Kalor, Feign, TheChuggernaut, jman1954goat, Zem, Kopite, HPsauce, Ty4on, LaunchpadMcQ, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 94 Dr. Monkey: 79 nin: 75 Maolfunction: 62 Feign: 52 AllThingsPurple: 51 FateShirou: 50 Stantastic: 47 Fanto: 40 Faddy: 28 Aeleus: 26 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 22 Funky Dude Sparks: 21 Zem: 19 Ty4on: 18 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 EzekelRAGE: 11 Ephidel: 10 Zippedpinhead: 9 Ynnek7: 7 SkyOdin: 7 HPsauce: 6 Stuart444: 6 Neki: 5 Kopite: 5 jman1954goat: 3 Kalor: 2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
how is this bold? Every game I'm in someone (or several) does this thing where "monkey feels off" and then I am in contention back and forth but don't actually get voted out and then I have to endgame and fight to get out of those early reads, again, forever
You underestimate how scary it is to to call you out, anyway this may just be repeating what Stan said but it felt like your very early posts were you looking for places to be active rather than having genuine feelings you wanted to share, not feeling that in your recent posts so I wouldn't vote you today.

If Ephidel is putting on a 'unsure what to do on D1' act she's selling it well, also wouldn't want her gone today.

The feelings I'm letting simmer on chuggs (and will continue to do so until I eat a proper meal, I'm hungry) is how genuine his Launch read was, with it going from Coasting -> Meta scum read -> Starting to town read very quickly and only after being called out for sheeping.

FateShirou's playstyle is by no means scummy but I don't think it makes him town, he seems to be very aware of his previous mistakes.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
You underestimate how scary it is to to call you out, anyway this may just be repeating what Stan said but it felt like your very early posts were you looking for places to be active rather than having genuine feelings you wanted to share, not feeling that in your recent posts so I wouldn't vote you today.

If Ephidel is putting on a 'unsure what to do on D1' act she's selling it well, also wouldn't want her gone today.

The feelings I'm letting simmer on chuggs (and will continue to do so until I eat a proper meal, I'm hungry) is how genuine his Launch read was, with it going from Coasting -> Meta scum read -> Starting to town read very quickly and only after being called out for sheeping.

FateShirou's playstyle is by no means scummy but I don't think it makes him town, he seems to be very aware of his previous mistakes.
After the underlined it should have said something like "I can't be asked to check."

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Something came between me and mafia.
Will not be around until tomorrow morning 🌅 my time. See you until then. Can't wait to see what you leave me to chew on.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
how is this different from anyone trying to find a way to get started in a mafia game???

Can I just play? Can I just show up to a thread and play?

Oct 25, 2017
For any town actually genuinely reading Monkey as scum, as someone who's done that before, I'm like 95% sure this is town Monkey. She's scary as a player and I get the fear of being pocketed, but I scum read her hard in Mario Kart on day 1. She turned out town. She is legit playing the exact same game.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'm not mad at you, Ael, I'm sorry if it comes off that way. it just gets really frustrating.
I'm less worried of you being mad and more worried about you doing to me what you did to maol in death stranding

In all seriousness there's no reason to be apologetic, I get your fustration especially if it comes because of me not being able to word my feelings clearly enough.

Oct 25, 2017
I can be wrong about this, and if you're argument is that Monkey can change up her scum game to seem like her town game, than fine. Maybe I'm being pocketed. Whatever. But Monkey feels town as fuck to me.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
True colours is a muder mystery? I'm sold.
And LiS Remasters!

PhE80pe.gif

I'm caught up as of this post, but I also just woke up a little bit ago, and I only heard the new LiS news, I haven't watched any trailers yet or anything, I spent my time reading this thread instead! So excuse me while I continue to wake myself up, inform myself about my favorite franchise, and then I'll put together a "would not vote" list for today.

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
I can be wrong about this, and if you're argument is that Monkey can change up her scum game to seem like her town game, than fine. Maybe I'm being pocketed. Whatever. But Monkey feels town as fuck to me.
I have to concur with Chuggs here.

But its frustrating for all of us.. we are all under suspicion and scrutiny. Ambulance may be frustrated that he's just trying to show up and play too..
At the risk of sounding like a dummy, can you explain what this means?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Look, if Monkey is still alive after like D3, we should start wondering what mafia is doing or if she's not all that innocent. It's not something to spend time on for D1, she's cursed with a perpetual bulls eye on her back.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
And LiS Remasters!

PhE80pe.gif

I'm caught up as of this post, but I also just woke up a little bit ago, and I only heard the new LiS news, I haven't watched any trailers yet or anything, I spent my time reading this thread instead! So excuse me while I continue to wake myself up, inform myself about my favorite franchise, and then I'll put together a "would not vote" list for today.

have you seen the new screenshots?

pdV5sXY.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I have to concur with Chuggs here.

At the risk of sounding like a dummy, can you explain what this means?

Well monkey has spoken about your entrance and subsequent play, ael has spoken about monkeys opening. My point is simply we all get frustrated when we are town and people are questioning us.

I wasn't saying you are frustrated just used you an example because monkey has spoken about you more than others from what I recall.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Maol.........I'm not liking these posts from you. Seems like you are trying to follow Monkey. Also I dont like how you keep switching stances on me.
Speaking to that, of these, here are people I'm not worried about right now:
stu
Zeke
Faddy
LP

Because we should be able to have a good idea of them by d3 if not before. Zeke's quiet right now, for instance, but it's early. stu's not here yet but stu will tell. Faddy will tell. LP will tell if you pay attention.
We're establishing a pretty good baseline pretty quick then. I'll throw out a couple more players who will tell themselves eventually. HP and Ephi, so I'm not worried about them either right now.
Ok so you agree with monkey's list and say those are ppl that will tell themselves. Noting wrong with that, makes sense.

If I had a gun, I would probably shoot Zeke right now. It's only fair. How would he flip? pop quiz go

odds say town. I've seen quiet Zeke on D1 be town. He opens up as the game goes on. If we're past D3 or D4 and Zeke isn't trying to solve by poking everyone, he's probably scum.
Responds to Monkey's partial joke post on me. Says I would flip town and confirms what he said earlier. Ok, makes sense.

I mean, yeah, this all day. Just if I had to shoot someone, I, like Ambulance, bear a grudge.

I'd shoot Zeke too tbh. No one else on the roster is really sticking out if I ignore the lurkers and wildcards.
Monkey confirms the joke aspect of shooting me. But I dont think Maol gets what she is referring to, and says he willing to shoot me too? When he just said i would most likely flip town? That makes no sense imo. Especially since there could be a real day vig.
in an effort to work with Monkey, this is the list of people I'm willing to vote out today at this point. If you're not on this list, you're safe until D2 at least. (this does not mean I don't scum read you)

Zeke
Zipped
Sky
Kopite
Kalor
Ty4on
Fate

this is mostly based on not meeting my expectations of their usual levels of engagement and also wanting to see how the rest of the roster responds to them potentially being on the chopping block.

Vote: Kalor
Then there is his list here. I'm on it. I'm the only one from the "will solve themselves later list" that's on his kill today list. When he just said he currently townreads me.

VOTE: Maolfunction

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
you're a bit of a wildcard Zeke. even if I think I can read you later, if you are scum I don't want you to do something wild and do something like shoot Monkey on D1 or something crazy.

and you wouldn't be my first option for a vote, but I'd vote you if other people start a train on you for the same reason

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
I hate day 1. I'm just gonna split everyone into broader groups right now.

Absent (need more)
Kalor
Jman
Kopite
Stu
Me
Skyodin
Ynnek
Zipped

FGO pals (Keeping a close eye on due to my own bias in their favour)
Neki
Ephi
Shirou

Town vibes
Chugg
ATP
Ambulance
Nin
Monkey

Zeke (An Enigma)

As for everyone else I'm undecided as of yet. Not really seeing anyone jump out at me as a vote candidate as of so far.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
you're a bit of a wildcard Zeke. even if I think I can read you later, if you are scum I don't want you to do something wild and do something like shoot Monkey on D1 or something crazy.

and you wouldn't be my first option for a vote, but I'd vote you if other people start a train on you for the same reason
We're more than 6 hours into the phase. Monkey is safe.

*truffleshuffle*

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maol has sure been bringing up meta stuff a whole lot, more so than any other player. Not sure what to think yet but it's an easy way to fill out some posts and appear more active.

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Well monkey has spoken about your entrance and subsequent play, ael has spoken about monkeys opening. My point is simply we all get frustrated when we are town and people are questioning us.

I wasn't saying you are frustrated just used you an example because monkey has spoken about you more than others from what I recall.
Ah ok thanks for clarifying.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Would not vote today (in roster order):
ATP
nin
FateShirou
Monkey
Ambulance
Feign
Chugg
Maol
Zem
Faddy
Neki

This feels like a big list when I look at it, but I really can't imagine myself voting for any of these players today without something major changing my mind by EoD.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Also, put me down for an LP vote, let's see if we can lure him into doing something at least lol.

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
ATP
nin
FateShirou
Monkey
Ambulance
Feign
Chugg
Maol
Zem
Faddy
Neki

This feels like a big list when I look at it, but I really can't imagine myself voting for any of these players today without something major changing my mind by EoD.

Considering we have 28 players, that list is pretty decent. It means on the other side that you would be willing to vote for 17 players.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
yeah, i know i said i would not be here, but here i am. Think of it as Reactive nin being around.

Unpacking nin will be there in the morning.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Maol has sure been bringing up meta stuff a whole lot, more so than any other player. Not sure what to think yet but it's an easy way to fill out some posts and appear more active.
Is there a point in highlighting this? meta can be a pretty integral part of the game, am I using it to dismiss people or something? not sure what to take away from this since I can't even tell if it's a critique or not.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a point in highlighting this? meta can be a pretty integral part of the game, am I using it to dismiss people or something? not sure what to take away from this since I can't even tell if it's a critique or not.

Maol why shouldn't Kalor highlight it? What are you questioning here, that you haven't been almost exclusively reading people on a meta level rather than engaging with their posts.

When i gave my 3 scum reads earlier, in the middle of writing it you made another post specifically about Launch's meta.

ATP
nin
FateShirou
Monkey
Ambulance
Feign
Chugg
Maol
Zem
Faddy
Neki

I don't hate it. I am not giving maol a pass and Zem feels like a newbie pas rather than anything they have done. ATP I don't know. I mean to read in depth what chuggs and launch were arguing about but I sort of glazed over it.