EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Going to rotate back here for now.

Vote: Ynnek7

I don't like Ynneks last couple of posts because the speculation feels fake, like mentioned yesterday. Maybe that's just confirmation bias but I don't really feel it from other players right now.
Vote: Kalor
That was a D1 read and had changed, esp now that we know (probably) that there are two scum teams. Haw is different from her town self in this game, and i think Zeke had good points against her yesterday, i def think she could be one of the Patriots.
*truffleshuffle*
I need to look back at the votes, I'll bet anything there were at least 1 or 2 scum on him today.
This is you talking about the Kenny voters. After looking at the votes, youvoted Hawthorn.

A quick analysis of the voters on Kenny today

Day one

AWA/Vere - starts on Chuggs, moves to Ty4on
Hawthorn - starts on Chuggs moves to Zeke

I feel I'm tunneling a bit on these two right now but that may be because everything they do feels dodgy. Early day one vote to distance from Chuggs?

Kalor - single vote on Maol
SkyOdin - single vote on Ty4on
Fanto - Zeke, Thy4on, then Zeke again
Leo - single vote on NIn

I'm not going to consider Maol or Monkey because I have both as town.

Day two

AWA/Vere - no vote because of replacement, AWA was on Faddy
Hawthorn - Single vote on Kenny
Kalor - Starts on Chuggs, switches to Kenny, unvotes after the Chuggs role reveal
SkyOdin - Single vote on Kenny
Fanto - Single vote on Kenny
Leo - Single vote on Kenny

Day two is not a good look for anyone

Day three:

All voting on Kenny before the role reveal

I'm absolutely convinced there's one or two scum in this group. My biggest read is Hawthorn, so..

Vote: Hawthorn

With hawthorn being town, do you feel the Kenny vote is pure now?

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
This is you talking about the Kenny voters. After looking at the votes, youvoted Hawthorn.

With hawthorn being town, do you feel the Kenny vote is pure now?

Considering five of the people that voted for Kenny are also on my scum lean list that I posted above, I think you know the answer.

Both you and Faddy feel that kalor's self watching ability is made for the opposing team.

Why aren't you voting there?

Because the more you post like this the more I'm interested in your flip. Getting fixated on just the Kenny vote is strange to me. I've looked at those votes over and over and they're a big part of the reason my reads are what they are, but I never looked at them in isolation.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The other person I don't feel too great about is Sky

In the last hour Sky's posts go from "I'm not too trusting in Hawthorn's role reveal"

Then Kalor catches up in votes

to "We must vote out Hawthorn she is scum!"

I don't mind the flavour stuff he came up with, in fact I liked it, and he even says this wasn't a factor in why he thought Hawthorn was scum, but the second post feels panicked when the votes start closing.
Zem's scum read of sky
Scum

Kalor
Leo
Nin
Sparks
Stan
Fanto
LP
Sky
Zeke
The scum list
I copied the wrong list

Vere
Zeke
Kalor

That's where the votes will be I think and that's also where I'm happy
The list you are willing to vote today

What was your criteria for marking off 7 ppl from your scum list to vote those 3 only?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Because the more you post like this the more I'm interested in your flip. Getting fixated on just the Kenny vote is strange to me. I've looked at those votes over and over and they're a big part of the reason my reads are what they are, but I never looked at them in isolation.
Did you not vote hawthorn by isolating the Kenny vote?(seems like you did to me)

So you have other Kenny voters on your list, but you toss all that out the window to vote me. Who you think is a neutral and who didn't vote Kenny?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You keep asking questions when the answer is in the quote itself haha

I didn't expect this Leo push, I'm completely fine with seeing him flip too but he would be nearer to Vere than yourself or Kalor in priority for me.
Why are you playing to "where the votes will be" instead of pushing your scumreads?

So you only want to vote on wagons that you think will form?

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Did you not vote hawthorn by isolating the Kenny vote?(seems like you did to me)

So you have other Kenny voters on your list, but you toss all that out the window to vote me. Who you think is a neutral and who didn't vote Kenny?

You're so disingenuous it's unreal. You've made me get out of bed and to my laptop just to get my notes that I posted on day two.

This is what I posted about hawthorn at the start of day two:

Hawthorn - scum read Chuggs day one, backed off day two. Didn't expect Chuggs to be in contention day two, was day one just a light bit of busing for when one of them flipped? Keeps asking about Aeleus kill, which doesn't really matter? Honestly feels like she wants someone to pin it on Sparks or something since Aeleus went for Sparks day one. Said she would change her vote to Chuggs when momentum had swung to Chuggs even though it would make her look bad, didn't change vote. " If I had to guess a scum team of, say, like, 7 players I would guess Zeke, Ynnek, Zem, Ephi, ATP, one of Kopite or Kalor, and one nin, Zipped, or LP. " really odd sentence and a bit of a poor list. Pinging weird questions to specific people.

If you think I'm voting for anyone based only off votes OR posts then you're wrong.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You're so disingenuous it's unreal. You've made me get out of bed and to my laptop just to get my notes that I posted on day two.

This is what I posted about hawthorn at the start of day two:

If you think I'm voting for anyone based only off votes OR posts then you're wrong.
1. Will check when I wake up but I don't see it day 2. Currently on mobile, will be at desktop 2mrw.

2. You didn't answer the 2nd part of that post.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
By "tossing out all that" in that post, I mean your scumreads of those ppl + them voting for Kenny. Not just the fact that they voted for Kenny.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

You aren't reading my posts, you're looking at everything in isolation including the Kenny votes thing you're doing and it doesn't make me feel good about you. Your votes have not exactly been good, mine could be similar but we need Kalor to flip first.

Day 1 - Maol
Day 2 - Chuggs
Day 3 - Hawthorn

Your posts have not exactly instilled confidence. When I read your posts back today there was nothing, just defensiveness and reactions to Faddy / Sparks. You haven't scum hunted, you're now doing this Kenny vote thing but all your questions have been aimed at me who wasn't on Kenny.

This is my scum lean from the start of the day, so whilst its changed a bit from today's proceedings, it's not like you've been off my radar

Scum

Kalor
Leo
Nin
Sparks
Stan
Fanto
LP
Sky
Zeke

By "tossing out all that" in that post, I mean your scumreads of those ppl + them voting for Kenny. Not just the fact that they voted for Kenny.

You don't need to have voted for Kenny on day two for me to scum read you. I can still find someones posts suspect and their other votes not so good. There's two teams so voting for Chuggs does not give someone a free pass which is what it feels like you're saying right now when you keep bringing up the Kenny votes. Is there scum in the Kenny votes? Definitely, will there be scum in the Chuggs vote? Almost certainly. My reads are based off the votes plus posts. If I suspect someone based off posts I'll then take a look at their posts and vice versa.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

EzekelRAGE (5 votes)
Faddy - #4,249
Funky Dude Sparks - #4,265
AllThingsPurple - #4,371 #4,717
nin - #4,542 #4,815
HPsauce - #4,553
Leo - #4,572
Zem - #4,577

Leo (4 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #4,479
SkyOdin - #4,711
AllThingsPurple - #4,717
Stantastic - #4,735

Kalor (3 votes)
FateShirou - #4,056
Zem - #4,437 #4,577
EzekelRAGE - #4,803
nin - #4,815

nin (1 votes)
Fanto - #4,378

Kopite (1 votes)
Kalor - #4,407

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, Neki, Ephidel, Zippedpinhead, Verelios, Kopite

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 141 Funky Dude Sparks: 132 FateShirou: 95 EzekelRAGE: 75 Zem: 72 Verelios: 67 nin: 65 Zippedpinhead: 55 HPsauce: 53 Leo: 50 Kalor: 48 AllThingsPurple: 41 SkyOdin: 24 Faddy: 21 Stantastic: 19 Lone_Prodigy: 18 Ephidel: 15 Fanto: 13 Kopite: 11 Neki: 8 jman1954goat: 5

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I didn't realise until Zeke made a wall of his own posts that he actually called the Zipped/HP connection before they managed to stumble through announcing it to us today
590133034007658506.png

... that's probably not what I was meant to take away from that, granted.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Huh, I didn't realise until Zeke made a wall of his own posts that he actually called the Zipped/HP connection before they managed to stumble through announcing it to us today
590133034007658506.png

... that's probably not what I was meant to take away from that, granted.

On that note, if zipped or HP flip scum look at the other. Zipped pinging Jman about HP having a bomb looked odd to me.

found it, dunno if that means anything but there it is

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Are you gonna put a vote down on someone?
Yes.

I don't feel great about Zeke digging in on Zem considering I feel pretty good there, but at least it's... something. The fixation on the defuser helping out the "other" scum team is coming across a little off to me but the point is valid.

Either way, Kalor and Leo are my actual scum reads, so them over him any day.

Can only bump one of them though, so I guess I'll vote and just note that moving between the two is something I'll be fine with later.

Vote: Leo

4741, he quoted an earlier post of his
Bomber is still alive

Chuggs team would want the bomber dead.

Primary team would want the bomber to be resurrected over another more useful town role(like a doc for example) because the defuser can help them(in case one of them gets a bomb put on them). An the defuser role doesnt really help town solve anything.

Kenny was more of a threat to the Primary scum team than anything. Now they didnt have to waste a night kill on him and got him to use his power on a harmless role that can possibly help them.

On that note, if zipped or HP flip scum look at the other. Zipped pinging Jman about HP having a bomb looked odd to me.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Re: defuser and this is my last word on it because wtf:

We have confirmation that blobs contribute to a known scum wincon.

We had someone we know now is part of a lover's pair that was bombed.

Kenny does not rez jman: HP probably dies, taking Zipped with. If both town, we are down two townies, plus jman, and scum can bomb whomever while we argue about Kenny.

But Kenny did and jman cleared a bomb and now of scum wants lovers dead they have to use another action or bomb. If they don't want a living defuser they have to kill jman again.

Defusers keep people alive. Living people are a problem for scum. This is very simple. I can't begin to understand why it's even a fucking point we are debating. It hurts BOTH teams.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Re: Leo, I felt his most recent posts gave off an impression of frustrated town. I remember he was scum read in EastEnders for playing pretty much the same way and he was town there. So probably not voting there today.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
From the 3 I feel worst about Zeke and he's been a scumlean of mine for a while.

I don't think Leo is scum, he's been acting the way I feel an aggravated townie would be. I think Kalor isn't lying about being a self watcher and I doubt that's a scumrole.

EzekelRAGE

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
From the 3 I feel worst about Zeke and he's been a scumlean of mine for a while.

I don't think Leo is scum, he's been acting the way I feel an aggravated townie would be. I think Kalor isn't lying about being a self watcher and I doubt that's a scumrole.

EzekelRAGE
I mean

Vote: EzekelRAGE

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to vote ezekelRAGE purely for that post that Ephidel found. I must have just read right past it.

vote: EzekelRAGE

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling any of these wagons.

FateShirou let's start another vote.

Vote: Verelios

The sleepwalker claim is scum's go to if they're ever caught visiting someone. I can't reconcile the mason claim though (along with an unknown partner) so there's some doubt there.

Given the type of game this is, I can totally see a tailor acting on Kalor.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I also think that's another reason to vote Leo, btw. He's just contributing to someone's win condition right now.

I don't understand this argument.

If you have, say, 10 non patriots people alive and 8 of them are infected. The patriots needs to infect two more people to win. So you kill one person who is infected to prevent that wc... Except that there are now 9 people alive and 7 infected, so scum still needs to infect... Two more people to win.

I don't get it. I'm genuinely asking, am I missing something?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's practically impossible for Kalor to be scummates with Chuggs if he's a self-watcher, although he can be on the other scum team as a counter to the bombs and infections (mirroring Chuggs' regular watch which I assume is for NKs), it's also possible he's a town counter. I wouldn't vote here today.

I'm unsure between Zeke and Leo. Leo has been increasingly erratic lately and I find some of his trails disingenuous, so I wouldn't mind his flip. Zeke however has been very self-centric. Even his scum hunting seems to come from a place of 'why me and not them' rather than I think they're scum. Yes, he got up to push Hawthorn as a scum read but that was after Hawthorn prodded him for three days. I'll go here for now:

Vote: EzekelRAGE

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The sleepwalker claim is scum's go to if they're ever caught visiting someone. I can't reconcile the mason claim though (along with an unknown partner) so there's some doubt there.
didnt vere leave a bread crumb about their sleepwalking role?
i mean kalor is self watcher, caught vere visiting them, and so far nothing has happen to kalor
vere is in chat, why not ask them stuff now?