Oct 27, 2017
some of these aren't embedding properly for me, so I don't know what you're saying. When you preview, do they seem to embed properly on your end? Maybe it's a region thing. I dunno much about graphics.
I have to open youtube as well. Either he wants to become a top diplomat and involve jman or he needs time and trust. Either way it's not moving the game forward right now.

And I saw your post on duck squad
9952355.gif

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was interesting that Bojack came to Sneeks' defense since I was voting her, but Sneeks responds by:

Can't put my finger on it but there's something about this post that just feels like checking boxes instead of actually attempting to solve. Like bojack is trying to appear busy than actually having his heart into it, yknow?
trying to distance herself from him, in a way that also doesn't seem fully committed to the read. Just something to keep a note on.

so tl;dr malus can be wrong and not pay attention but that makes him town?
I said NAI twice in that post, and you think I'm saying malus is town? also, I wrote three sentences, did that really need a tl;dr? lol

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know i said earlier that I wouldn't mind a malus day 1 vote, because I find him hard to scum read, but I dunno, malus day 1 seems super weak to me.
we could be spicy and vote out Launch 👀

I thought it was interesting that Bojack came to Sneeks' defense since I was voting her, but Sneeks responds by:

trying to distance herself from him, in a way that also doesn't seem fully committed to the read. Just something to keep a note on.

I said NAI twice in that post, and you think I'm saying malus is town? also, I wrote three sentences, did that really need a tl;dr? lol
the tl;dr was me being snarky. if catching malus making incorrect ties between players and then following it by a vote/read I think is off base, how else am I suppose to try and read him? wait until he makes a voting graph?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I am looking at Malus's posts and wouldn't feel opposed to voting there, but the Jman vote on malus just doesn't make sense at all and I kinda want to vote there (despite the soft claim which also doesn't make sense, I mean its day 1).

And I don't like the first post being all those Whys. I just can't get past it and yet the soft claim, but its role madness.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not voting for ATP, wee, sawneeks or Anex today. plain and simple.

I'm still figuring out my vote but in the meantime, I don't want to miss having a vote in day 1.

vote: Jman1954goat

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am looking at Malus's posts and wouldn't feel opposed to voting there, but the Jman vote on malus just doesn't make sense at all and I kinda want to vote there (despite the soft claim which also doesn't make sense, I mean its day 1).

And I don't like the first post being all those Whys. I just can't get past it and yet the soft claim, but its role madness.

I'm not voting for ATP, wee, sawneeks or Anex today. plain and simple.

I'm still figuring out my vote but in the meantime, I don't want to miss having a vote in day 1.

vote: Jman1954goat
eww-gross.gif

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Gambit!Jman is usually Town!Jman, so I'm inclined to leave him be for now.

I'll cook some dinner and then I should be around until EoD.

Oct 27, 2017
:( pls no
I mostly banned of gods and men from my memory. I only know that I was terrible. You weren't even in that game Wee. That was 5 years ago...

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why am I so special lol
I don't know why this isn't obvious to you. I want my top scum read to vote my other top scum read.
:( pls no
I mostly banned of gods and men from my memory. I only know that I was terrible. You weren't even in that game Wee. That was 5 years ago...
Er….if you were terrible then i'm confusing you with someone else. No, i didn't PLAY it, but i read it Lol.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Also my vote on Royal was a joke.

I domt necessarily think you are scum fate making bad faith arguments, but I do wish you paid attention

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Additional blarg translations after opening youtube:

To Yuta: lets be friends
To Jman: you are completely illogical, please change your behavior

hope i'm right and that this helps.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
also heads up I may not be here for Day End? Got a work meeting that starts around that time so it'll be tough for me to be here.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Eod is in a little less than 2h right? I have a doctor appointment now that is running late and have to go grocery shopping after that, so I might not be around. Will try to.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
anexanhume Ephidel Can I convince you to step out of the omgus and vote elsewhere? Anex isn't a good choice today, and while Ephi hasn't left an impression with me I don't see much interest there.
Oh you can, I don't think I'm married to this vote enough to sit on it. I wouldn't feel bad about an Anex vote if it happened, but I'm not actually convinced what's blipping with me is scummy, as such.
It's more that I'm mulling over things that might make me want to vote elsewhere and coming up relatively dry.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
anexanhume Ephidel Can I convince you to step out of the omgus and vote elsewhere? Anex isn't a good choice today, and while Ephi hasn't left an impression with me I don't see much interest there.
Why is there a need for a clear front runner on day 1? Like, if I Vote: HP, for a three way tie, would that make you happy?

Sure, his posts have been self-effacing and a little too conciliatory, but on the other hand, his rebuttals have done nothing to help his case.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
90 minutes till EoD
right now HP is at 3 with malus
and my push on royal isnt going anywhere...
are people actually giving them a pass ????

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Lone_Prodigy (3 votes)
LaunchpadMcQ - #522 #617
Royal_Flush - #557
Leo - #558
LaunchpadMcQ - #647

HPSauce (3 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #510
Yuta - #514
Anexanhume - #640

malus (3 votes)
Sawneeks - #267
jman1954goat - #269
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #349

FateShirou (1 votes)
HPSauce - #67
Sawneeks - #187 #267

Royal_Flush (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #193 #488
FateShirou - #451

Anexanhume (1 votes)
Ephidel - #455

AllThingsPurple (1 votes)
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #66 #288
malus - #257
Leo - #361 #558

LaunchpadMcQ (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #73 #156
BoJack Horseman - #467
Yuta - #486 #514

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #610

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Yuta - #88 #453
AllThingsPurple - #156 #193
LaunchpadMcQ - #224 #522
weemadarthur - #585
LaunchpadMcQ - #617 #647

A WIld Ambulance Appears (0 votes)
FateShirou - #69 #89
Anexanhume - #131 #448
Yuta - #453 #486

Ephidel (0 votes)
FateShirou - #263 #451
Anexanhume - #521 #640

Neki (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #172 #585

Yuta (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #68 #86

BoJack Horseman (0 votes)
FateShirou - #107 #263

weemadarthur (0 votes)
FateShirou - #89 #107

Not voting: Blargonaut, Lone_Prodigy, Neki

Post Counts:
AllThingsPurple: 116 weemadarthur: 67 FateShirou: 63 HPSauce: 54 LaunchpadMcQ: 53 Anexanhume: 50 Sawneeks: 44 Leo: 43 A WIld Ambulance Appears: 41 Yuta: 38 Neki: 36 Ephidel: 24 BoJack Horseman: 24 Zippedpinhead: 20 Royal_Flush: 17 jman1954goat: 15 malus: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 9 Blargonaut: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
90 minutes till EoD
right now HP is at 3 with malus
and my push on royal isnt going anywhere...
are people actually giving them a pass ????
Your argument against royal is shit.
It revolves around an assumption that the entire scum team joined up to vote out one particular person on day one, AND couldn't coordinate their timing. It's even worse than zipped's argument for jman, and that doesn't exist.

switch to HP.