Oct 26, 2017
Why would we kill the lovers

th e argument would only drag on because you let your terrible reads keep goinngr
I truly understand the arguments for getting rid of lovers early on. I really do, and I don't hold it against anyone. If there was a time to do it, this was it. HOWEVER, where I'm confused is how people read how Hawthorn and Nin were acting EoD and thought it was scummy. Their last 60 minutes by itself was towny as hell.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
You don't have to vote people out justly because people with absolutely terrible arguments will keep bringing it up we can ignore you dumb kill the argument for days of necessary

their was Zero reason to suspect Nin and Hawthorn the did nothing wrong God

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I truly understand the arguments for getting rid of lovers early on. I really do, and I don't hold it against anyone. If there was a time to do it, this was it. HOWEVER, where I'm confused is how people read how Hawthorn and Nin were acting EoD and thought it was scummy. Their last 60 minutes by itself was towny as hell.
exactly what the he'll were you crazy people on

Oct 26, 2017
All right, folks. Just gotta shake it off and move forward.

6e3fec4dde89271dd9ecec9a4deb2ad0.gif

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
There was not a good argument for getting rid of the lovers

if people wanted to spout there garbage for days Fucking let them don't give into idiocy and climate two town for Christ sake

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
are we all in the N64 party? I call pipsy in DKR...

Or yoshi in Mario party 1, I'll bring my own controller so everyone is blood safe.

Also Sawneeks my post was a scum post? seriously? about relating my previous experience as an unconfirmed lover in a pair and giving them the benefit of the doubt?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
There was not a good argument for getting rid of the lovers

if people wanted to spout there garbage for days Fucking let them don't give into idiocy and climate two town for Christ sake

Alright mate you've made your point. So either all of us who voted on hawthorn are scum or some of us (or all of us) are town that made a mistake. But having your little I told you so tantrum don't help shit.

Also maybe your "I'm a mafia genius" attitude puts people off doing what you suggest

Like VA said, shake it off. We move on.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Pancakes, trying to tie the vote is inherently anti-town because in doing so you are going against the will of everyone who is voting. Trains normally win by a majority, that's less than a half of people not getting what they want. If you tie the vote there, nobody else than you gets what they wanted.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How I'm I expected to continue to work with these people.
You're Stuck with your town teammates even if you hate them.
Also there could have been a STRONG scum push because lunching twofer is a hilarious and wonderful thing for scum to get, it's a rich environment, for goodness sake be willing to put some work in or just keep your breakdown to the private board you should all ask the mods of outermafia to set up for you so you can make a personal thread to keep notes in and rage. This was your daily PSA from wee about things noobs don't know.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Night chat is throwing me off, should I backread or chat real time? I'd like to know what Hawthorn did that was so egregious, or was it just that Faddy didn't vote there so that was the reason to take a gamble on two people?

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
your votes were all over the place before the last few pages

How?

That was my first vote:

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

For the reasons I highlighted in my post above.

I'm still open to discuss this no lynch idea, though. I think it might have some merit. But I hear what you all said and understand why you wouldn't want to go this way.

A vote made after expressing my preference for a No Lynch.

This was my second vote:

Ugh.......

So the choice will be between Hawthorn and Faddy, huh?

Between the two, I don't see myself voting for Hawthorn. This train reeks of bruised ego. I didn't see any reason to have a real scum read on Hawthorn today.

I'm not super OK with a Faddy vote either. Like I already said, it bothers me that I can't reasonably tell if this money gathering thing is scum play or just weird play that backfired.

But between the two, I'll choose Faddy over Hawthorn.

VOTE: Faddy

A note about the Launchpad vote train. After consideration this train doesn't feel right, there's definitely something off about it, but I can't offer a more substantial explanation about this feeling at the moment. Even if Launch's defense didn't really convinced me... To be continued. I'll keep an eye out about what happens with this train for sure.

All my other votes afterwards were to try and equalize the trains so nobody would get lunched.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
You make all these statements that anyone not doing what you think is wrong. Some weird claim that you knew faddy was scum before anyone else.

At least for me it rubs me the wrong way and immediately makes me not want to listen to you.
I did not say I knew before anyone else only that I found out on my own without help with is rare for me

I don't have a good track record as town

I'm Fucking stupid purple.

These people are All smarter than me yet are playing like Clowns

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, here are the Faddy posts I found most interesting.

I don't even think we need to necessarily give money to a townie person but I have to think that some of the high priced items are going to be good and we should try and get them.

Give someone the money and let them prove themselves.
He was definitely setting up town to spend their money on his bag of candy.

exactly

VOTE: TheChuggernaut
He votes Chuggs after a series of posts throwing shade at him.

My gut is telling me Reki is scum. They are playing so timidly then calling other people out when they do things. it feels like they don't want things to happen which is scummy imo.
He also shades Reki.

You ever here of first come, first served. Is there a better way to pick? I think typically mafia are more shy when it comes to unknown mechanics. What if the lightning thing is a bomb and Fanto is trolling on day 1, bad for mafia to commit to doing things that might hurt their team.

I *think* the prize will be something good. And we would be stupid to not get it. And again I am going to state my opinion here. It is simply bad manners to not play with all the game mechanics we have been given.
More trying to set up town to buy the expensive items.

I say vague scum reads. I mean when anyone was questioning wee the response was not overly thought out. Just adamant I AM TOWN vibes.

Which tbf to chuggs he did do as well. He probably is town on the assumption that a lot of people are saying he is. I don't think mafia want to fight him and are happy to give out a free Pop Tart while doing little else.
Hmm. Maybe take a look at who had given Chuggs a Pop Tart here.

Sometimes, like when someone is a Day Vig, you should probably trust that they are town.

A day command in a bastard game is not something I am going to make a read on.
lol

My town right now is wee, chuggs, sawneeks, jman and kyan. All these people feel very natural in just posting their thoughts with no regard to anything else that is happening. I like fat4all too but not for the same reason, he has been a bit more intent on solving which for now i will give a town read.

People I don't like because they feel forced. Zipped, Conditional Pancakes, A Wild Ambulance, Launchpad, AllthePurpleThings, Reki.
I bet there's scum somewhere between both his town and scum reads. I think I lean more or Zipped, Pancakes, maybe F4A? maybe Chuggs?maybe wee?

100% not manufactured. There is very little positive that can come from any two scum, not just me and chuggs going back and forth like that at the start of the game.

i also noted your comments about chuggs apparently switching on me. I think that is fine for him to reconsider in that situation. I mean I did the exact same with him.
Faddy saying the interaction between him and Chuggs was 100% not manufactured. I'm not sure what to think of Chugg's claim now, but I don't know enough to put a vote there yet.

Hi zipped. I am coming back to these reads that I didn't like. And it isn't the scum reads that are the problem for me. it is the town reads.

i can see a difference of opinion on how we are reading reki but I literally have nothing on VA or Aeleus. And especially that early in the game so how come they were your top town?
Throws shade at Zipped.

Maol who did you expect me to vote for? I don't find Hawthorn scummy and two people I do think are possible scum are voting for them.

I think kyan is town and ambulance was scummy.
VOTE: Maolfunction

call it omgus or whatever you want but I think you are making a terrible push on me while keeping your options open. I don't think you have been overly townie and haven't done more than superficial solving.
And his pivot to me.

He doesn't have a ton of posts in the game, you should all comb through the posts to s

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
Pancakes, trying to tie the vote is inherently anti-town because in doing so you are going against the will of everyone who is voting. Trains normally win by a majority, that's less than a half of people not getting what they want. If you tie the vote there, nobody else than you gets what they wanted.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this game was a democracy. :p

By tying the vote, at least we wouldn't have lost two Town players.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Back read. Go catch up.
That's what I would normally do here for sure but niiiight chaaaaat. I see LP finally showed up.

Can we bet at night? wee, give me my money back lol, I did not consent. But speaking of:

AMBULANCE! my friend, my mentee, see? Faddy and your interactions HELPED. You are not useless. I won't hear more of that and I will carry our torch forward. <3 A Wild Ambulance Appears

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I did not say I knew before anyone else only that I found out on my own without help with is rare for me

I don't have a good track record as town

I'm Fucking stupid purple.

These people are All smarter than me yet are playing like Clowns

I get your frustration. We didn't lynch a single scum in horror movie mafia, but I just think going on about what happened in.the way you were is not helpful

I voted hawthorn, so feel free to look at me and my posts and speculate why I did that, but saying you can't play with us doesn't help anyone

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Hell No pancakes did way better than you lover killing clowns

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I read back to when Faddy died and there was a fairly good argument for Hawthorn there. Namely, Faddy avoided her wagon and went for Ambulance/Monkey and he wasn't a reputed busser.

You can bemoan the lunch all you want but there was ample time to build another case for someone and it didn't happen. IIRC the trains on turmoil and Reki were very weak. Apathy and the fact we got scum already sealed the deal.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I get your frustration. We didn't lynch a single scum in horror movie mafia, but I just think going on about what happened in.the way you were is not helpful

I voted hawthorn, so feel free to look at me and my posts and speculate why I did that, but saying you can't play with us doesn't help anyone
Town just broke my freaking Heart Fuck Em

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ITS MY FAULT THEY DIED

I JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED

WHAT KIND OF INHUMAN MONSTER DOES THAT

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Jman, stop what you're doing. Do not sit there and tell us our reads were shit; we're working with limited information, and we're going to make mistakes. It's no small thing we've caught a scum already.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I think I'm going to focus on reading the conversations around Faddy first and then the other trains to see if I can get a sense of who did what where, because I have a feeling that a good chunk of these 2000 posts are less relevant and I don't want to clog up the night chat asking things others take for granted.