• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Apathy and the fact we got scum already sealed the deal.
Yeah why di
Hey, so, do you think you could can the theatrics and actually, I don't know, chill out and do something helpful? I get that you're dissatisfied, so do something productive about it or go take a break.
we are not even in a day phase it's night time what am I supposed to be doing exactly?

re reading that suitable and throwing my phone through a window.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
why do you think I came out of retirement
Cassius_Marcellus_Coolidge_-_Poker_Game_%281894%29.png

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
YOU HEARD IT, FOLKS

NO N64 MONEY MATCHES

STARCRAFT AND MISCHIEF MAKERS ONLY

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have thoughts on Faddy's posts or are we gonna keep berating jman for being frustrated.
I will have thoughts, but I'm going to back read while I eat and then I'll be back later, but I will probably also berate jman if he can't control himself, so I don't know why you made this an either/or. I CAN'T BE CONTAINED, MAOL

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Town: Lets stab ourselves in the leg with this big knife

Jman: Lets not do that

Town: but if we don't Stan ourselves now we will argue about Stabbing ourselves Later!!!!!!!!!!

Jman: but we could just never Stab ourselves

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
YOU HEARD IT, FOLKS

NO N64 MONEY MATCHES

STARCRAFT AND MISCHIEF MAKERS ONLY

When will Treasure port this gem of a title!? Just remember, "Through Fire Justice is served, a hero is shining armor is called to punish evil forces I have been charged!"

seriously Someone get mischief makers on a current gen console.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Faddy tried to pull some nonsense on chuggs

that's about all I remember rn

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
I think Faddy might've been antagonizing Chuggs so that he could get some of that karma as well. He wanted to connect his actions with Chuggs' - if what Chuggs did was ok, Faddy's pooling idea should've been fine as well. If Faddy did a big no-no, why aren't you suspicious about Chuggs then?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So having lovers means, kyan and launch are NOT lovers, probably. That was one of the options for launch's green check claim.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I Just don't understand why people acted like killing lovers was some inevitable thing that has to happen at some point . No it was not

it was only inevitable because you yourself made it so.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
We never got to see Hawthorn perform as town you monsters Killed no after he have us a full hour to work with the claim