weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I am side-eyeing Maol so much rn. Also I think Fatdog is town and I am surprised at the rush of votes for him, dome or not.
He didn't even vote.
it's not VERY usual for a scum to be allowed to create a town-pure dome. A third party could though, they are clueluess. Or a towny could. Who been complainaing y'all talk too much? Obviously they meant, except for wee.

so basically doggo may be the best option at this exact hour.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
@rac, to answer your edited post above:
editing post for reference, apologies to everyone

wee, I think Pancakes is town because of her votes. Second game or not I don't see scum doing that. In fact I really don't see scum doing it second game. I don't care about her claim.
the claim is w/e, even though I hate it seems like something town just loves doing on d1

but doesn't the idea of wanting to tie the votes fall apart when we had a scum flip 2 hours before eod

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
I also have a power that creates a private chat with other players, that's why I am wary of weemad's claim

I target was... LP

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i cant vote, right?

I think the last time I was in a dome I couldn't vote

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Some thoughts:
I don't think we can assume one chat does not mean there can't be more. Fanto really likes night chats.

turmoil's sounds like it could hold multiple people. wee?

Launch has no more green checks?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No that is not okay i cannot think like maolfunction and purple, i will now quietly die in a corner.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
what rhymes with "jerk"?

giphy.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
turmoil's sounds like it could hold multiple people. wee?
I already said i was a normal one a night gossip.

unless i ...said it to aeleus in the chat.

i know i typed it. I can't copy paste from my chat, that is a listed rule. I close at lock.

pretty sure i get a new thread every night instead of like, reopening the thread with a new person. But it doesn't SAY.