Oct 26, 2017
UK
For me its between wee and doggo

Chuggs power doesn't seem scum? For a broke player like me he provides so far the only chance to earn more money

Seeing LP be completely vanilla town makes me think pancakes is probably an easy allies fan too, its the sort of role that would make you think there are multiple people with that role hence her comments

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
oh, uh, there's another possibility. maybe scum's kill was blocked and this is a town kill?

I saw others mention this but this seems like a weird assumption. Why would town kill LP?

He didn't even vote.
it's not VERY usual for a scum to be allowed to create a town-pure dome. A third party could though, they are clueluess. Or a towny could. Who been complainaing y'all talk too much? Obviously they meant, except for wee.

so basically doggo may be the best option at this exact hour.

I have never played in a game with a Thunderdome type mechanic, how would one normally come into play (realizing that this is a bastard and the "rules" may be different)?

I also have a power that creates a private chat with other players, that's why I am wary of weemad's claim

I target was... LP

So two gossips? That seemed odd until....

TheChuggernaut and Kyanrute are now in a Torture Chamber together!

They are the Beauty Bois!!!

At the end of every one of their posts, they need to add the words "Beauty Bois!!!" until I say they are done with the Torture Chamber.

A second lover pair? This probably explains the green check from Chugg.

Unless Hedin shoots another townie, am I right?

I can't wait until the next time a vig misses.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Ohh under normal circumstances I would had considered keeping quiet, with my luck...

but what can you do about me unwittingly visiting the kill target rn? lunch me?

Beauty Bois!!!

How was the visit unwitting, you yourself said that you visited LP. I am saying that maybe your action was modified with a kill modifier. Did you breadcrumb an active action or anything like that?

A second lover pair? This probably explains the green check from Chugg.

Naah, we just teased the monster and the monster bit back. And Chuggs then got locked in the chamber for the day lol.

Oct 26, 2017
For me its between wee and doggo

Chuggs power doesn't seem scum? For a broke player like me he provides so far the only chance to earn more money

Seeing LP be completely vanilla town makes me think pancakes is probably an easy allies fan too, its the sort of role that would make you think there are multiple people with that role hence her comments
I keep going back-and-forth over whether Chuggs is town or neutral. But even a neutral Chuggs acts in the best interest of town I feel.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have never played in a game with a Thunderdome type mechanic, how would one normally come into play (realizing that this is a bastard and the "rules" may be different)?
I've seen it as a scum and neutral option i think? Maybe town. No yeah i THINK i've seen a town thunderdomer cause a tvtvtvt dome. Maybe.

scum had to include one scum in a thunderdome, iirc. It's been years.

it's usually 4 players.

although if there's a role claim and counterclaim, people will CALL it a thunderdome because It feels like one, but that's not an official role move.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be the downer and say past thunderdome rules don't matter when it's a bastard game reviewed in part by Geno.

but yes, it's either one person chooses four or one person chooses themselves and one other. So this one is already different, based as it is on post count.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gonna be in and out all day but first

haha monkey cant quote

LP is an odd kill but a damn good low info kill. His death gives us pretty much nothing.

Wee can make gossip chats? Cool, I guess. A's reaction to it is definitely suspicious though since they seemed to not want to call attention to themselves in any way.

uh i have some quotes from the last bit of the N64 fun time but i'll get to em later.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to withhold info just in case it could be useful later but I think it's not worth it

So here comes my full claim:

I am Ian Hinck, Lost Weekend Update Host

I 'search' for someone called 'Elyse' during the night phase. If I found her, we will have a secret chat

Obviously, LP wasn't her

The role doesn't specify Elyse's alignment(I'm town), now this is pure speculation on my part, but the wiki seems to say she was an invited co-host in Life is Strange episodes(Fanto's favorite game), so maybe lean town?

I'm not calling for elyse to claim nor asking to be trsted by them, I am just throwing what I know on the table

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Also A has not reacted to it at all that we have seen, Sneeks. Unless I've missed something, A hasn't posted since the claim?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also don't expect much in terms of votes from me because I'm awful at rhyming. The 4 candidates today also really suck too. :/

Bet: Sawneeks accepted
Why do you want to give me your money?
You know i did it for a laugh but i should have been more specific that it had to be this day phase or something, aka when you couldn't quote it.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I was going to withhold info just in case it could be useful later but I think it's not worth it

So here comes my full claim:

I 'search' for someone called 'Elyse' during the night phase. If I found her, we will have a secret chat

Obviously, LP wasn't her

The role doesn't specify Elyse's alignment(I'm town), now this is pure speculation on my part, but the wiki seems to say she was an invited co-host in Life is Strange episodes(Fanto's favorite game), so maybe lean town?

I'm not calling for elyse to claim nor asking to be trsted by them, I am just throwing what I know on the table

The easy allies used to work for gametrailers, elyse was part of their gametrsilers crew, Ian and elyse used to host a show together

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Bet Dr. Monkey: $500, Dr. Monkey will quote this post
Bet: Sawneeks accepted
Why do you want to give me your money?
I don't think I can allow this bet, because it can technically never end. Monkey can accept the bet, but not quoting the post now doesn't mean she can't eventually quote it at some point later, meaning until the post gets quoted and Saw wins, or one of you dies, the bet stays active.

Therefore, bet not locked in.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
That's not a Hunter variant necessarily. It's also a lover variant. I did something similar in Steven Universe.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Also Elyse never joined Easy Allies, she went to Funhaus after GT fired everyone

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any reason Elyse could be scum or an enemy of the easy allies?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

youtu.be

Update, Mandatory

2018 was quite the year, there was only one way we could tackle it!Support us through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EasyAlliesSchedule: http://easyallies....

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
TORTURE CHAMBERS
Be prepared for torture! At any time during this day phase, I may place you in a Torture Chamber. If you break the rules of the Torture Chamber, you will be modkilled! What's a Torture Chamber? You'll find out!

KILL YOUR BABIES
The 4 players with the highest post counts are now in a Thunderdome for the day.

You may only vote for one of these 4 players:
Fat4all: 205
weemadarthur: 164
TheChuggernaut: 157
Conditional-Pancakes: 131

SING ME A SONG
All votes today must be accompanied by a rhyme about the player you are voting for.

For example: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm voting for Sorian, and so should you. Vote: Sorian

All rhymes must be unique. You may not use the example rhyme, or a rhyme that another player used.

Any vote that does not include a rhyme will not be officially counted.

DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER
This day phase will not end until a majority vote is reached.

This is mean.

But your new avatar is nice so it kinda balances out.

Let's get it out of the way also: someone stole money from me last night. So, we were right that there is a thief.

You were scared of this happening yesterday. The first iiirc.

Hmmm.

I wonder if scum has control of the easy update and chose to activate it today

That'd kinda mean Ian would be a baddie.

Which is funny and somewhat possible I guess.

Did we establish if you have 0 money left you can't make or accept bets so there is no way of earning money back?

There're probably ways, but you can't bet if you're broke iirc, Blarg proved it last phase.

I also have a power that creates a private chat with other players, that's why I am wary of weemad's claim

I target was... LP

Oh. Oh wow.

Ian's show is... Easy Update...

Should this comment be a red flag? It feels like a red flag. Or at least an offshade purple or something.

Not liking it either.

Unless Hedin shoots another townie, am I right?

This is like, when you laugh at the last game reference but also side-eye someone. Like, a worried chuckle.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Hedin this is just a silly joke, don't take this personally :)
Laugh with us!

Oh I am laughing, I just want someone in a near future game to take this scarlet letter from me.

the green check was from launch, you're mixing mechanics here.

Turms didn't use the word gossip. I did tho.

Not mixing mechanics but mixing up the players. Turm has since come out and clarified his role but at the time it seemed like you and him had similar abilities.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
weemad you said I'm a cultist, a hunter, a lover, you take everything I said out of context and put it in a bad light

I'm not totally unsold on the idea of both of us being town but this attitude seems unnecessarily defensive and suspicious

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Well it's not like he openly claimed to be a Hunter, did he?
I'm expressing doubt as to the info he shared.

No but why does turmoil claim that he targeted LP right after LP died? Why not just keep it hidden if he really killed LP? Why risk the claim backfiring instead of just not saying anything, he wasn't going to get lynched today or anything.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
weemad you said I'm a cultist, a hunter, a lover, you take everything I said out of context and put it in a bad light

I'm not totally unsold on the idea of both of us being town but this attitude seems unnecessarily defensive and suspicious
Well, you're on my scummy list. That's how i treat scum.

also VA is dropping in my estimation, because i'm not sure i believe what he has shared. It seems too convenient.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No but why does turmoil claim that he targeted LP right after LP died? Why not just keep it hidden if he really killed LP? Why risk the claim backfiring instead of just not saying anything, he wasn't going to get lynched today or anything.
I have no answer for that, no.

But he dragged out his claim and sorta lied about it the first post, so, there's enough reason to keep questioning him.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really interested in much until we hear from:
  • A - about wee
  • Launch - checks, thoughts, anything
  • Maol - more than just nk speculation
I really, really, really want to know more about the green check on Kyan now. And I want A's perspective on wee's claim. Honestly, though, I think the posts last night need to be combed through - the real ones, not the n64 posts. The thunderdome, if an action, derails any hunting from yesterday and foments suspicion on four contributing players. It's so anti-town and if it's an action, was very likely done to cease discussion on something.

Other than that, I wonder if we should start ranking the four in the thunderdome or something?