• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from zulux21 zulux21!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
    With one week to go might as well get a giveaway going.

if you don't have the posts, talk about what you plan to write and what not.

What would you do if your fears were hacked? >observer_ is a cyberpunk horror game from Bloober Team, the creators of Layers of Fear. Play as an Observer, the new front line of neural police, as you hack into the jagged minds of the insane.

These are our awesome prizes:

1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
    It's finally the day, so to start things off we will put a feather in your cap. If you update 5 times in the first week you will have all the posts you need to win this.

• Steam Steam: Feather - Won by eZipsis eZipsis (4 entries)

1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

zulux21 said:
    New week new giveaway to motivate. This time aiming for a cure for those mid project blues
    qJGCwWx.png

We have some books this time through humble bundle. It will be a gift link.

1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

zulux21 said:
    I guess I will do another giveaway even though only one person bothered to enter last time >.>

more books this time because you all are writers so you logically read too.

anyways... funny thing. I don't remember what is in this bundle, it's books and I know the bundle it was from https://www.indiegamebundles.com/the-humble-book-bundle-bundle-of-bundles/ I just don't know what was in which tier but know it's the $1 tier

it's some subsection of https://i.imgur.com/Ho2QJZp.png as I bought the whole bundle for myself lol.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: HUMBLE BOOK BUNDLE: BUNDLE OF BUNDLES $1 tier - Won by W-00 W-00 (1 entry)

1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
    have civ 5 for steam someone

• Steam Steam: Civilization 5 - Won by Sonicbug Sonicbug (1 entry)

1 gift from zulux21
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

zulux21 said:
    1Fx4BEo.png

3 well regarded light novels in one handy gift link.
    there's far more of them in the bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/books/monogatari-kodansha-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_8 but alas I'm cheap :P

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: monogatari books - Won by King Alamat King Alamat (9 entries)