What would upset you most about an upcoming Direct?

• More Wii U ports

Votes: 290 18.8%
  • No Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 565 36.7%
  • No Smash

Votes: 473 30.7%
  • Yes Smash

Votes: 302 19.6%
  • Heavy third party focus

Votes: 347 22.5%
  • No new games until June

Votes: 213 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 76 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Skittzo

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
In other news I may have run into a game breaking bug in Pillars of Eternity that somehow retroactively affects all of my save files. It sporadically causes all of my spells/skills to do literally nothing, and visibly I can see spells and ranged attacks go veering off the screen wildly. Normal melee combat works fine, but my character is a Wizard so this is quite the inconvenience.

I have no idea how this retroactively affected all of my previous save files though, that's super weird. If I can't figure out a way to fix this I might ask for a refund, and I never do that.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Famicom Detective Club remakes confirmed for the West.
And I'm 100% sure it's happening, because if not Nintendo then Spike Chunsoft will bring it.
I just hope it'll be confirmed by Nintendo in this Direct, that it'll release this year, with a nice physical edition.

Oooh, that'd be lovely.

On which note, I'd love to hear a bit more about Moon for the West as well; we know it should be coming, but it's only been featured in Japanese directs so far.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I would give them $60 for a collection of Morrowind and Oblivion before they even finished talking. I would just throw money at my screen and will it to them, somehow.
Same here. Skyrim is my second favourite game ever, but Oblivion is a good bit above that still. I'd take a plane to the US, travel to Bethesda, Maryland, take $60 to their offices and demand they accept my preorder.
I reserve the right not to do any of these actions - except for preordering, which I will most definitely do.

Joedev

Apr 24, 2018
A Lego and Nintendo collaboration would be awesome. Think of all the cool Mario and Zelda sets that could be made!

OP
OP
Skittzo

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
... it's pretty obviously gonna be a Mario themed Lego set, I wouldn't expect anything game related.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
A Lego Mario RPG could be super nuts. Imagine if there would be some Minecraft / DQ Builders stuff in that.

But yeah, probably "only" actual Lego sets for Mario.

Fowler

Oct 26, 2017
This is honestly the next best thing to having no Direct. LEGO Mario sets is a dream come true for me.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That teaser is very strange, how and why would you ever screens onto minifigures?

Status
Not open for further replies.