• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
So when mystery jailer gets broken out is he one of the famous samurai or is he rocks related place ya bets
Definitely not samurai. The fact that they remove the bones and it's a poisonous fish makes me think the prisoner has some devil fruit power.

I dunno about Rox-related but I don't think he's one of the Samurai

If I gotta pick between those 2 then Rox
What's the 3rd option? I'm legit curious.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-16-at-11-14-38-PM.png

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The volume cover is cool. The new OT title is not. Bland as hell. :P

EDIT: Episode tonight was cool. I mean, it wasn't particularly special or anything action-wise, but it absolutely nailed the emotional part of it with Reiju in comparison to the manga.

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
so is luffy vs katakuri in the running for fight of the year?

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
So what is everyone's thoughts about Doflamingo's return to the series happening in the future possibly?

I was thinking "maybe Wano" but at the same time I find it hard to see where it fits. Then it hit me with Blackbeard being on the Honeycomb island...MAYBE in the final war era he'll ally himself with Blackbeard.

In fact I sort of have this theory that before Raftel, both Blackbeard and Luffy will have a Davy Back Fight of sorts with his Fleet vs. Luffy's Grand Fleet. On Luffy's side will be the Dressrosa crew, but on Blackbeard's side he'll have captains of crews Luffy previously fought like Doflamingo, Buggy, Crocodile, Arlong, etc. crews that Luffy has made enemies with over the years that still havent gotten their just dues. Of course there would probably be some twists here like Crocodile turning on Blackbeard to back Luffy for example, same with Aokiji. But I think a "League if Villains" type team up would be the hypest shit ever and it would be even bigger than Marineford.

Doflamingo also hinted at back at Marineford that he wants to team up with Crocidike as well, so that possibly still might happen in the future either way.

Last edited:

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Doflamingo would sort of have to return in the final arc since he would be out of place elsewhere

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I would be fine if Doflamingo just became this dude that hides in the background and spouts fate and destiny/history stuff like some mad man philosopher

he can even wear a cloak and hood

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I would be fine if Doflamingo just became this dude that hides in the background and spouts fate and destiny/history stuff like some mad man philosopher

he can even wear a cloak and hood

The problem is, given his backstory, philosopher Doffy just seems like he was bullshitting. Like he scrabbles to find meaning for his life which is really just one long temper tantrum ever since Papa took the silver spoon out of his mouth against his wishes. He's just a child who wants or who will destroy if his wants aren't fulfilled (and since there is no way back into Mariejois, his ultimately has to be the path of destruction).

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
Which manga chapter is covered in episode 873 of anime? I think I'm finally switching to manga.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why are we now pretending that we care about official translations when it comes to a dang OT title lol

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I had a shot at a few different Gear Fourth Luffy figurines.

Bought Elina from Queen's Blade instead

tumblr_pn3oo1yw6X1w1thsvo2_540.jpg

Moe (it's me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.