• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen a half assed translation where half the page was still japanese/korean. Is there a good translation? Can someone hit me up with a link?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
scanlation was ass but once i can actually read the chapter coherently it seems like it will be very good

not sure if this is a mistranslation but...

Joyboy is going to come back???

I've seen a half assed translation where half the page was still japanese/korean. Is there a good translation? Can someone hit me up with a link?
check reddit
e: not a good translation though

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Sunday...sunday...SUNDAY
tenor.gif

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Since XXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXXX went down, I haven't been keeping up with OP for the last few chapters and I think I'm just gonna stop bothering to read it atleast until the arc finishes or maybe even the series.

But if someone would be nice enough to @ me if/when the secret of the void century is revealed or if Zoro gets a new sword, I'd appreciate it. Those are the two things I'd like to pop back in to see.

Last edited:

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Veelk We're not allowed to provide names to scan providers. Even dead/inactive ones.
That seems...silly. If it's dead, then who cares? And I'm pretty sure I've seen these sites named on here anyway. In fact, outright translations by them have been posted in images and stuff.

But I edited just in case. Thanks for letting me know.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok, I thought you stopped reading before Enma or something, that would've been amusing
The flashback starting is part of why I dropped off. I am very rarely ever on board with Oda's "Lets stop the story for 40+ chapters so we can talk have this other story that already happened" gimmick. Even if the flashback is as well written as the main arc around it, I'd rather have the story pushed forward.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
That seems...silly. If it's dead, then who cares? And I'm pretty sure I've seen these sites named on here anyway. In fact, outright translations by them have been posted in images and stuff.

But I edited just in case. Thanks for letting me know.
The flashback has been amazing, especially the last chapter. Very interesting, i would recommend to read it till the last chapter at least.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The flashback starting is part of why I dropped off. I am very rarely ever on board with Oda's "Lets stop the story for 40+ chapters so we can talk have this other story that already happened" gimmick. Even if the flashback is as well written as the main arc around it, I'd rather have the story pushed forward.

I'm just talking about Zoro's new sword, before all that

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just talking about Zoro's new sword, before all that
I know. I was actually around here when Enma got revealed and stuff. I like it, but I prefer Shusui. And why's it that lame edgelord Kitetsu somehow managed to stick around since Loguetown when the far superior Yubashiri got rusted :(

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
On the one hand I'd like more One Piece. On the other hand I hope Oda and everyone at Jump have enjoyed their time off and can get as much rest as they need.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I've struggled to pick anything up after beating Shibuya Scramble. Not for any reason I just haven't gotten anything that clicked yet. Ah well I guess I'll go back to playing smash for 2 hours after I get off work haha

Status
Not open for further replies.